PDA

View Full Version : Pre-transition / Before Pics ... turn on or turn off?

Bunzee
09-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Is seeing pre-transition pics of girls (as a guy) a turn on or turn off? For me it's a turn on and i love seeing the whole transformation/ transition process...it's fascinating

blacktgirls
09-28-2009, 10:22 AM
it's a slippery slope. there are stages of transition and sometimes a girl looks better in an earlier stage than in her finished stage. like , a girl may look better with natural hormone breasts than after she gets huge fake tits. there are girls who look better in their ealier photo shoots . if a girl gets an extra big boob job but doesn't get her hips and ass more round and full and still has boy legs then she looks top heavy . like a man with tits!

TsJennifer
09-28-2009, 10:49 AM
heres and example of me b4 my tits and after

See more pics like these on my site http://www.JenniferParis.net

blacktgirls
09-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Jennifer, you got the perfect sized implants to match your curvy hips and vuluptious ass.

eclipsemint
09-28-2009, 01:39 PM
TSJennifer said:

Before and after, Jennifer, are both totally hot.

fred41
09-28-2009, 02:35 PM
I couldn't vote...you didn't give a third choice. For me, it's neither a "turn - on" or a "turn - off".......it's just a phase in a ts life. Once you really accept that every one of these girls was physically a boy at one time, then these things don't phase you anymore. "Before" pictures are interesting to see - it's amazing what hormones can do sometimes - but that's all.

CaptainGeech
09-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Pre transition and early transition are two totally different things. I characterize pre transition pictures as the person in question looking like a man still. And in all honesty those do turn me off and fuck with my head a bit. I do find them interesting most times though. It's truly amazing and impressive how far some of these women have come.

Now as far as early or mid transition pictures... Sometimes I prefer them over there "finished" counterparts. I think people like Kimber James and ladyboy Ami actually looked better earlier in there transition.

Jim Brown
09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
I when to a public school so maybe i dont know what "pre" means but i thought it meant before....= no transition at all. So why would it be a turn off. maybe you phased your qustion wrong or this is slick way of asking us if we like dudes.

But like i said i when to public school and sometimes this type of shit just goes swoosh...right over my head.

LibertyHarkness
09-28-2009, 02:52 PM
my male pictures are very very different ..short black hair chubby hamster face and i was about 5stone heavier ....

i dont think i would post pics of me before i started transition, i mean shit i hate my pics from last year pre hormones, and i am so so with my pics now ...maybe once i have all my face surgery/ass/hips/orchi done then i will do a full cycle of pics from 2006 through to 2010 ..

The problem with showing aka male pics, is that you could lose some clients as some epeople may not see the girl anymore a girl ..

tough call to make i guess ..

eclipsemint
09-28-2009, 02:53 PM
I find pictures of men neither a turn on or a turn off.

But I do find them interesting in relation to the transition of a girl personality born in a male body and taking the steps to becoming a woman. THAT is amazing shit.

And being an admirer of TS girls, including the person they are inside, not just the sex object of their nude and alluring bodies, it tells me something about that girl to see how she presented herself to the world BEFORE she took the big step to change and appear to the world as female.

Avagadro
09-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Pre transition and early transition are two totally different things. I characterize pre transition pictures as the person in question looking like a man still. And in all honesty those do turn me off and fuck with my head a bit. I do find them interesting most times though. It's truly amazing and impressive how far some of these women have come.

Now as far as early or mid transition pictures... Sometimes I prefer them over there "finished" counterparts. I think people like Kimber James and ladyboy Ami actually looked better earlier in there transition.

Pretty much all of this.

flabbybody
09-28-2009, 03:44 PM
posting a boy pic without her permission will piss off about 99.99% of tgirls........ so to all the guys of HA, please refrain from doing that

thx

Coroner
09-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Whatīs turning on about that? Itīs disgusting if youīre not attracted to men. And I agree with flabby.

KiraHarden
09-28-2009, 05:24 PM
There is one of me, somewhere on this site. I really have no problem with before and after's

It is simply amazing how much TS woman can change, including myself

I will post it later. I'm at work now, or feel free if someone can locate it on HA

Tepres
09-28-2009, 05:37 PM
16 to 11 think dudes are a turn on? I always knew there were some gays on this forum, but I didn't think they were this big of a majority.

Dirky
09-28-2009, 06:00 PM
16 to 11 think dudes are a turn on? I always knew there were some gays on this forum, but I didn't think they were this big of a majority.

Yeah, really. They might as well post at gay forums instead.

Don't get me wrong, I think transition is a fascinating process but I wouldn't call it a turn on and I certainly wouldn't need to see "before" pictures.

Tepres
09-28-2009, 06:08 PM

Don't get me wrong, I think transition is a fascinating process but I wouldn't call it a turn on and I certainly wouldn't need to see "before" pictures.

I'm not sure I'd go that far. The forum has been pretty slow, so we should keep all of the posters who want to participate. They do make this forum funny, sometimes. So what they lack in good taste, (check the amateur sissy & club kid threads) they make up for in both intentional, and unintentional humor. The numbers in the poll did surprise me though...

Dirky
09-28-2009, 06:23 PM

I'm not sure I'd go that far. The forum has been pretty slow, so we should keep all of the posters who want to participate. They do make this forum funny, sometimes. So what they lack in good taste, (check the amateur sissy & club kid threads) they make up for in both intentional, and unintentional humor. The numbers in the poll did surprise me though...

Of course they should be allowed to post wherever they wish, be it here or elsewhere. I guess, like you, I'm surprised so many consider it to be a turn on.

Avagadro
09-28-2009, 06:37 PM
I didn't vote because there was no "meh" option.

flabbybody
09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
I didn't vote because there was no "meh" option.

I had to look that one up

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meh

Avagadro
09-28-2009, 07:48 PM
I had to look that one up

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meh

Urban Dictionary rocks!

cadcad
09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
it's a slippery slope. there are stages of transition and sometimes a girl looks better in an earlier stage than in her finished stage. like , a girl may look better with natural hormone breasts than after she gets huge fake tits. [/list]

Too many trans girls do this. Big boobs are hot yes but theirs a point where you go too big for your body and they look horrible.

Avagadro
09-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Too many trans girls do this. Big boobs are hot yes but theirs a point where you go too big for your body and they look horrible.

I don't think its a case of too big in general, just too big to look realistic. Its like the skin is too tight to accomodate the implant that they have chosen. It forces the nipple high into an unnatural looking position and the shape of the implant is clearly visible. I much prefer girls with either smaller implants or none at all. /rant

yodajazz
09-28-2009, 08:19 PM
It's not that they are turned on by the before pictures, it's how far they came. I have often seen gg playboy type models post pictures of themselves as skinny young girls. Maury has shows where people who were nerds make amazing transformations. And even the 'extreme makeover' type shows are part of the same phenomenom.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeforeAfterTransform
I like the way Eclipsemint put it.

I find pictures of men neither a turn on or a turn off.

But I do find them interesting in relation to the transition of a girl personality born in a male body and taking the steps to becoming a woman. THAT is amazing shit.

And being an admirer of TS girls, including the person they are inside, not just the sex object of their nude and alluring bodies, it tells me something about that girl to see how she presented herself to the world BEFORE she took the big step to change and appear to the world as female.

t__lover
09-28-2009, 08:25 PM
IMHO Jennifer's "before", are hotter than the "after"....just one mans opinon

21plus
09-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey guys new to the whole posting thing... anyways I can appreciate the transition but would prefer to stick with the end product...

DL_NL
09-28-2009, 11:28 PM
No, I don't think they're hot.
I like to think that post-transition the girls look like they want to, I don't want to know what they looked like at the time when they were so unhappy that they went through the transition hell.

TsJennifer
09-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Jennifer, you got the perfect sized implants to match your curvy hips and vuluptious ass.

TSJennifer said:

Before and after, Jennifer, are both totally hot.

Thanks very much!

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

mikejones
09-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Neither really. It is interesting, just like seeing pictures of people when they were just kids, but it doesn't change my perception of how attractive a girl is now.

elo
09-29-2009, 03:01 AM
posting a boy pic without her permission will piss off about 99.99% of tgirls........ so to all the guys of HA, please refrain from doing that

thxWhat i donīt get is when a girl is pissed when she posted the pics herself earlier and somebody repost them. :shrug

Seeing before transition pics is interesting for me but its neither a turn on or turn off.

timxxx
09-29-2009, 03:34 AM

thxWhat i donīt get is when a girl is pissed when she posted the pics herself earlier and somebody repost them. :shrug

Seeing before transition pics is interesting for me but its neither a turn on or turn off.
I'm counting the days till Mimi Plastique wants the current set of her SheMale-Club pictures removed from here.
Maybe this is unfair (because she was always attractive) the way Jennifer Paris has handled this picture situation is an object lesson in how to deal it.
Is anybody less attracted her now,than before because of the early picture ? I seriously doubt it.

APD2
09-29-2009, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsN94a-ZWMQ&feature=related
(from the 9.00 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4AQBfPGa0&feature=related

As for getting turned on by it...."It's not illegal..." :wink:

Willie Escalade
09-29-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm not turned on or off with it...but out of respect I wouldn't post the before pictures. A couple of close friends showed me their before pictures; I was like "And?"

Bunzee
09-30-2009, 12:29 AM
liking the before pics doesn't make u gay like some ppl here implied

i love the before pics but i am not sexually attracted to them...but i love the transformation process, be it a transition or even drag...

after all, the transition is what separates tgirls from gg's...and the reason so many guys are specifically attracted to tg's is because they USED TO BE GUYS and that's fascinating

because that's the main difference between tg's and gg's...

sissyrachel
09-30-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I find it a turn on. I'm fascinated by the whole idea of transformation, that's one of the reason t-girls turn me on so much in the first place, the fact that they were once one gender and have changed themselves to become another. I think every stage of the process is fascinating and would always be curious to see pictures of girls both pre and during transition.

I'm bisexual so I guess that might give me a different viewpoint to some of the straight t-girl admirers, but I kind of get off on the idea of the girls having once been men. I like guys and I like girls so seeing a guy who could or might or has become a girl is sort of sexy.

Having had to live the life of a man while feeling, inside, like a woman, is such an important part of what makes any t-girl the woman she is today, it is her formative experience, that it is a part of her personality and therefore must be an exciting thought on some level to anyone who really wants to know her.

However, having said all that, I am well aware that for many of the girls, particularly those still undergoing transitions and still unhappy with aspects of their bodies, this reminder of the masculine body they were born in is not a happy one and something they would rather put behind them. Therefore, although the idea is a turn on to me, I would never want to go into it with any girl who wasn't comfortable with revealing those details and images of her past.

eclipsemint
09-30-2009, 02:10 AM
Some girls post their whole life story of transition on youtube as a slideshow. This amazes me in light of the strong views against posting pre pics on HA.

Girls who are not in the industry have less to lose in terms of reputation and financial gain. They don't have fans to turn off.

Their interest in posting their pre and mid transition pics is to encourage other girls who are starting or struggling with their transition. "Look how far I've come. You can do it too. Take heart. Don't give up. You're not alone."

brickcitybrother
10-01-2009, 02:58 AM
There was before pics of TSJess as a boy in high school and after. Not a turn on especially since I think they were originally put out by an ex.

Ts CinthyaNY
10-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Why a man would like to see that ? either it is a turn on or a turn off it is just a Gurl decision to share it with the right person whenever she feel comfortable ... if...

We TG woman just want to forget about that person that it was discordant with the one we always looked in the mirror.

I think there is nothing alluring about the " before " of any TG woman for any man who is attracted to her as a Female ( so far a guy who is into a TS it is because her femininity ) not because she was a boy . IMHO

Love...

Cinthya

peggygee
10-01-2009, 06:20 AM

thx

Co-sign

eclipsemint
10-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Related question. Girls, do you keep your old photos? Why? Are there any girls here who have thrown away all their pre photos? Why?

Look, I'm not interested in seeing any pre-transition photos. The only interest value, if there is any at all, is that the before photos are an exclamation point to the wonder that this beautiful feminine girl was born into a male body at birth. How amazing.

A similar interest that people have is the before and after photos of someone who has gone on a diet and lost a lot of weight. Hence the popularity of the TV show Biggest Loser. Its not that people are turned on by photos of overweight people. We just like to see success and growth in people, and applaud their achievements.

Yeah, that's it exactly. Ladies, I applaud your achievements in becoming who you are. I love you all for the girls you are and the women you are blossoming into.

peggygee
10-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Related question. Girls, do you keep your old photos? Why? Are there any girls here who have thrown away all their pre photos? Why?

For me there are no before pictures, I have lived the majority of my life
in the correct gender.

Though I was looking through some old photos that my Mom had of me
when I was a youngster and I found that interesting.

eclipsemint
10-02-2009, 07:15 AM

For me there are no before pictures, I have lived the majority of my life
in the correct gender.

Though I was looking through some old photos that my Mom had of me
when I was a youngster and I found that interesting.

Thanks for answering Peggygee.

I don't have a lot of childhood pictures of myself. They all got ruined during a heavy rainstorm that flooded the garage storage area at my parent's place.

You must have had very understanding and supportive parents? Did you have a tough time at all growing up? How would your childhood have been different if you hadn't starting living your gender until later? Did you get any opposition at first, and how did you handle it?

Is that you in your avatar picture?

TsGiaX
10-16-2009, 03:50 AM
I made the mistake of uploading a before pic on a similar thread on another site, Ugh , Regret it

mrbig
10-16-2009, 04:20 AM
Is seeing pre-transition pics of girls (as a guy) a turn on or turn off? For me it's a turn on and i love seeing the whole transformation/ transition process...it's fascinating

big turn off!

but...

I regret being that stupid for not clicking on the threadtitle here on HA aprox. a year ago, that contained pix of pre-op:

jessica rabbit

I must say that I Rofl'd when I read the text in the magazine pic that said "one of the guys"

Here's also one of Miriam rivera.

I also have a few of the always beautiful jennifer paris :wink:
Is she still around here?