PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies....

tygren1@yahoo.com
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
I see a lot of ts women with butterfly tatoos. I want to know how many women on here have them. An explanation will be given to anyone who wants one. :)

phobun
09-27-2009, 03:34 PM
I see a lot of ts women with butterfly tatoos. I want to know how many women on here have them. An explanation will be given to anyone who wants one. :)
What is your explanation?

tygren1@yahoo.com
09-27-2009, 03:44 PM
I deal in spirituality. Spiritual communication deals with symbols and the butterfly is a symbol of transformation. A lot of ts women have butterfly tatoos and if they were gotten unconciously, that could mean something spiritual.

phobun
09-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I deal in spirituality. Spiritual communication deals with symbols and the butterfly is a symbol of transformation. A lot of ts women have butterfly tatoos and if they were gotten unconciously, that could mean something spiritual.
This sort of simplistic psychoanalysis is creepy and Silence of the Lambs-ish...

Lecter: So tell me about Miss West Virginia. Was she a large girl?
Clarice: Yes.
Lecter: Big through the hips? Roomy?
Clarice: They all were.
Lecter: What else?
Clarice: She had an object deliberately inserted into her throat. Now, that hasn't been made public yet. We don't know what it means.
Lecter: Was it a butterfly?
Clarice: Yes, a moth, just like the one we found in Benjamin Raspail's head an hour ago. Why does he place them there, doctor?
Lecter: The significance of the moth is change. Caterpillar into chrysalis or pupa. From thence into beauty. Our Billy wants to change too.
Clarice: (puzzled) There's no correlation in the literature between trans-sexualism and violence. Trans-sexuals are very passive.
Lecter: Clever girl. You're so close to the way you're gonna catch him. Do you realize that?
Clarice: No, tell me why.
Lecter: After your father's murder, you were orphaned. What happened next? (Clarice drops her gaze) I don't imagine the answer's on those second-rate shoes, Clarice.
Clarice: I went to live with my mother's cousin and her husband in Montana. They had a ranch.
Lecter: Was it a cattle ranch?
Clarice: Sheep and horses.
Lecter: How long did you live there?
Clarice: Two months.
Lecter: Why so briefly?
Clarice: I ran away.
Lecter: Why, Clarice? Did the rancher make you perform fellatio? Did he sodomize you?
Clarice: No! He was a very decent man. Quid pro quo, doctor.
Lecter: (Lecter's reflection appears as a ghostly image in the glass next to Clarice's face) Billy is not a real trans-sexual, but he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things, I expect.

tommymageeshemales2
09-27-2009, 04:17 PM

yeah.....i haven't seen many tgirls with Optimus Prime tattooed on their ass. Now he'd be a more appropriate representation of transformation but maybe a little less appealing in a tattoo.

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2009, 07:31 PM
optimus prime is hot

gamma aries
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
optimus prime is hot
He's also jewish :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MviuJeiMd3w

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2009, 07:53 PM
i am jewish too. does mynose not give it away

DaveinBoston
09-27-2009, 11:21 PM
I was under the impression and was told some time ago that a butterfly tatt symbolized "bisexuality"

mac.B
09-28-2009, 12:04 AM

I get it... Like in Egypt and the rest of the world befor it fell to religion.

Willie Escalade
09-28-2009, 04:36 AM
Hazel and Celeste have two of the best. :shock:

Avagadro
09-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Mmmmmm Celeste.

rockabilly
09-28-2009, 07:24 AM
Mmmmmmmmmm Hazel. :D

Quiet Reflections
09-28-2009, 09:37 AM
my guess is that its just something girlie and delicate and they probably don't even consider the transformation side. On the other side of that I know a girl that has a cocoon tattoo because she says butterflies are finished changing and shes still turning into what she wants(or some shit).

LibertyHarkness
09-28-2009, 12:09 PM
i think its like dolphins as well in england lots of women have dolphins tattood on them and a ring of daisies around ankle ....

myself if i got tatts i would get something wild like an angel of death across my ass/lowerback, or my guitar with wings and have the neck of the guitar run up my spine ..

Quiet Reflections
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
i think its like dolphins as well in england lots of women have dolphins tattood on them and a ring of daisies around ankle ....

myself if i got tatts i would get something wild like an angel of death across my ass/lowerback, or my guitar with wings and have the neck of the guitar run up my spine ..
Im trying to visualize that....can you show us a picture of where that would go :wink:

lupinIII
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
yeah.....i haven't seen many tgirls with Optimus Prime tattooed on their ass. Now he'd be a more appropriate representation of transformation but maybe a little less appealing in a tattoo.

I would fucking marry a girl with a tasteful Optimus tattoo. But that's the oddball nerd that I am. Seriously though, most butterfly tattoos are supremely boring and unimaginative.

EDIT: Also, I've seen too many ugly butterfly tatts end up as the centre-pieces of tramp stamps, hence a resounding "fuck no" on butterfly tattoos.

tygren1@yahoo.com
09-28-2009, 02:08 PM
All Im saying is that if a lot of girls get them for no particular reason, then it could be a spiritual validation of their status. There are a lot of ts women in all countries who have them. The ones that you can talk to, ask them why they got it. :)