PDA

View Full Version : transsexuals

whizz_kid
10-26-2005, 12:31 PM
i was just wondering considering i have never seen an actually transsexual in my life arnt they easy to spot if you know what i mean. When i thought about it tranny's must be taller than most women must have bigger feet than most women. I just thought that a transsexual must be quite easy to spot amoung a group of women i am not saying this in a bad way i like the fact that shemales look different to woman and that you can tell them appart.

whizz_kid
10-26-2005, 01:54 PM
well sorry im only saying wot i have seen i am not saying that these shemales are not beautiful

MacShreach
10-26-2005, 02:56 PM
==

BeardedOne
10-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Of the two TS's that I know closely, one is tall, has long feet, and has hands the size of tennis rackets. I found the same features on a GG I dated for a while that was on a university basketball team. The other girl I know is petite with tiny hands and feet and looks more like a highschool preen than what some people might imagine a T-girl to resemble.

It's that old adage about books and covers, don'tchaknow. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-26-2005, 06:25 PM
i was just wondering considering i have never seen an actually transsexual in my life arnt they easy to spot if you know what i mean. When i thought about it tranny's must be taller than most women must have bigger feet than most women. I just thought that a transsexual must be quite easy to spot amoung a group of women i am not saying this in a bad way i like the fact that shemales look different to woman and that you can tell them appart.

Yeah, your way of thinking is true :) ..then again if you like TS/TG women then why would you care? :wink: Id say for guys into TS/TG women that is a good thing. Unless ofcourse this "liking" of TS/TG women is sorta like "closeted". It actually depends on a guy and is a case to case basis hun. :wink: You made good points. Most (Not all) TS/TG women's dimentions are alot bigger than GG..tho there are a lucky few who's height weight etc. proportional to a GG (hands, feet and all) too and some are too stealth to even detect they are TS/TG. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Didn't you ever see the film, SHALLOW HAL? Big hands & big feet, who cares?

mds

LOL@mds. :) I love that movie!!

~Kisses.

HTG