PDA

View Full Version : We concurred about transsexual actresses deserving better

SugaSweet
09-26-2009, 07:33 AM
It seems that almost every girl and admirer alike agreed,even in a down market for the adult industry,that tgirls deserve much more that what the industry is dishing out for film scenes.If the market for the tg genre of adult fim is growing,then why not better pay?I know that issues such as illegal downloads,copying DVD's on and on are a problem,but I am thinking of other ways for the girls to profit.Could more signings,more club appearances,more stores and clubs catering to transsexual be the answer?I am not in the Howard Hughes,Bill Gates category wealth wise,but I do know people,including myself who are willing to listen to ideas.I am not naive enough to think I could become a successful producer and distributor in this industry any more than I could start a restaurant tomorrow,but god damnit,they did not tell Orson Welles he could not make Citizen Kane and they did not tell Ed Wood he could not make Plan Nine From Outer Space.Ok,I have it off my chest.

dc_guy_75
09-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Howard Hughes and Bill Gates likely used paragraphs to isolate their thoughts.

SugaSweet
09-26-2009, 08:29 AM
I would doubt that DC.Neither one of them graduated from college.I can always slow it down for you if you think eight sentences are worthy of four paragraphs.