PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jeffrey_L
09-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Hello,

This is my first post here on Hung angels and I'm really nervous about it lol. I'm not sure what I have gotten my self into but I'm kinda liking it.

I just wanted to pay my respect to everyone and post a little hello thread to let everyone know that I'm new here and I will be around a little more often.

As of right now I'm pretty much new to the whole trans-gender world and I'm trying to understand it a little better.

For some odd reason I've always tend to lean a little more towards this side than... you know...

I am interesting in making friends and being a part of this community so please be nice and don't scare me away ;)

Also if anyone care's to know I'm an Aries heh, what's your sign?

BeardedOne
09-26-2009, 12:45 AM
My sign?

Yield to entering traffic

:lol:

Welcome to our nightmare. It's a nice place, but the patrons get a bit unruly at times.

Good luck.

flabbybody
09-26-2009, 12:55 AM
heh
is that a Canadian thing?

welcome aboard Jeffrey

Dirky
09-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Welcome and stick around.

Coroner
09-26-2009, 01:04 AM
Welcome aboard.

yodajazz
09-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Hey I'm an Aries myself. I used to have a welcome aboard speech, with predictable time frames, however things have gotten less predictable. I think that some people will try to scare you away. The world needs more couragous people, particularly t-girls. Most have risked everything to be who they are. Yet many men who love them in private wont stand up to the same society that t-girls are fighting with. But the fact that you are here seeking better understanding counts for something. One the the best benefits of being here, is simply to understand yourself better, and also to be more honest with yourself. You will also find that there are more shades of grey in life, between black and white, and straight and gay.

rockabilly
09-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

ILuvGurls
09-26-2009, 12:19 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/welcome_108.gif

Jeffrey_L
10-04-2009, 02:59 AM
heh
is that a Canadian thing?

welcome aboard Jeffrey
lol your very close, in the states tho ;)

Jeffrey_L
10-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone :)