PDA

View Full Version : Antigay Mass. Senate Candidate Posed Nude

Ben
09-25-2009, 04:46 AM
Antigay Mass. Senate Candidate Posed Nude

Massachusetts Republican state senator Scott Brown is running for the late Ted Kennedy's U.S. Senate seat on a fiscally conservative, antigay ticket. Wonder if he felt so conservative when he bared all for Cosmo in 1982?
By Julie Bolcer

A Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate seat left vacant by the late Edward M. Kennedy posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982. State senator Scott Brown, who announced his long-shot bid for the seat on Saturday, is known around the state as a social and fiscal -- but apparently not a physical -- conservative.

Brown, the father of American Idol contestant Ayla Brown, posed for the nude centerfold when he was a 22-year-old law student at Boston College. He won Cosmo’s “America’s Sexiest Man” title, which included a $1,000 prize, according to Newsweek.

"I'm not ashamed of my body," Brown told Cosmo, as reported by Newsweek. "I work hard enough to keep it in shape. When you go to the beach, you automatically seek out the best bodies, female and male. Why should it be different in a magazine?"

The photos were unearthed by Wonkette in 2007, but Brown’s U.S. Senate bid brings wider interest to the spread, particularly in light of his socially conservative views.

In 2007, Brown used his state senate seat to vote for an amendment banning same-sex marriage.

Silcc69
09-25-2009, 05:32 AM
Uhm ok I guess.

2009AD
09-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Meh, big deal. He posed for a women's magazine and it was 27 years ago, not last year.

phobun
09-25-2009, 03:54 PM
The photos were unearthed by Wonkette in 2007,
I bet this was no great difficulty for the screaming queens who write for Wonkette.

sugdaddie69
09-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Next,it will come out,likes boys...fuckin' hypocrites

zukkobaby
09-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Ben, I don't recognize the gurl in your avatar, but she is amazing... who is she?

Fox
09-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Ben, I don't recognize the gurl in your avatar, but she is amazing... who is she?

It's the guy (forgot his name) who dresses up and does Britney Spears impressions.

Edit: Derrick Barry.

SarahG
09-26-2009, 01:53 AM
Nothing says "family values ticket" like posing for centerfolds.