PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you guys was it?

phobun
09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Excerpt (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/incident-penis-fire-2578040-report-ring):
"In a case of do-it-yourself male enhancement gone awry, a local man had to be hospitalized after a metal dumbbell ring became stuck on his penis and caused the organ to swell to five times its normal size, authorities report.

"The incident... began with the man’s ill-conceived attempt to enlarge his penis and ended Tuesday in a Newport Beach hospital room, where rescuers sawed the ring away and spared the man’s member."

Somebody was probably believing this shit:
Dick enhancement question (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=48945)

Quiet Reflections
09-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Sounds like somebody's dick was going for a clean set of ten

eclipsemint
09-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Depends...how big was the weight? 10lbs? The guy was a pussy. 40lbs? Now you're talkin'...Urrrgh!! Feel the burn....No pain, no gain...

SarahG
09-24-2009, 07:10 PM
All because he forgot to put a lifting belt on it...

BeardedOne
09-24-2009, 11:28 PM
My ex was an ER nurse for the hospital that serves Chicago's Bayview ("Gayview") 'gayborhood'. The pay wasn't great, but the stories were priceless.

Chaotic
09-25-2009, 04:36 AM
Which one of you guys was it?

Why would one of us need "enhancement"? :?

I thought we were all "powerbottoms" here! :lol:

cookiepuss
09-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Sounds like somebody's dick was going for a clean set of ten

LOL, classic! :D lookin' for another B-Beezy thread.

CaptainGeech
09-25-2009, 05:30 AM
Not nearly the worst I've heard. I remember in the past my father told me of a coworker who stuck his dick in an industrial strength vacuum cleaner. Totally mutilated his dick. Now its true that my dad possibly told me this so I wouldn't fuck the family vacuum... But he's a fairly honest guy so I don't know for sure. I never did make love to that vacuum. It was shiny, red and very inviting so without the warning I probably would have defiled that thing. :jerkoff

CaptainGeech
09-25-2009, 05:32 AM
My ex was an ER nurse for the hospital that serves Chicago's Bayview ("Gayview") 'gayborhood'. The pay wasn't great, but the stories were priceless.

I heard one of the most common ailments people come in with are things stuck up there ass. Including light bulbs. :screwy

rockabilly
09-25-2009, 05:38 AM
Talk about a light at the end of the tunnel. :lol:

eclipsemint
09-25-2009, 06:00 AM
Not nearly the worst I've heard. I remember in the past my father told me of a coworker who stuck his dick in an industrial strength vacuum cleaner. Totally mutilated his dick. Now its true that my dad possibly told me this so I wouldn't fuck the family vacuum... But he's a fairly honest guy so I don't know for sure. I never did make love to that vacuum. It was shiny, red and very inviting so without the warning I probably would have defiled that thing. :jerkoff

Was it this guy?

SugaSweet
09-25-2009, 06:19 AM
It was not I.My penis only uses nautilus machines,no free weights.

SarahG
09-25-2009, 06:20 AM

Was it this guy?
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cock_monster_1_1_294.jpg

I hear that guy is a dick.

eclipsemint
09-25-2009, 06:52 AM
It was not I.My penis only uses nautilus machines,no free weights.

Butt humour, because assholes are funny!