PDA

View Full Version : I have good friends who are transexuals

b/tardedRadaral
09-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Some of them are weird or manly but I know some that are great! Mostly online though. everyone in real life hates me. some dude will start stuff with me, so I beat the shit out of him, then his friends step to me with bats and golf glubs, I take out a knife and stab then, then I get arrested for it and have to pay them money, so I tell the judge fuck you and don't pay the fine. then I get several years in jail for contemptive court and failing to pay fines! America sucks lol. But anyways some transexuals are amazing but having a fetish for them is kinda strange. Not plant of the apes strange I mean Michael Jackson Jeffrey Dahmer strange. Also how is everyone doing this place is really funny I like it lol.

yodajazz
09-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Are you, or have you thought about being an instructor in an "assertiveness training course"? Anyway if you get around to it tell us some more about your trans friends. I think they are most interesting people.

b/tardedRadaral
09-29-2009, 12:52 AM
Are you, or have you thought about being an instructor in an "assertiveness training course"? Anyway if you get around to it tell us some more about your trans friends. I think they are most interesting people.

I lied my ass off. I only know two. One I used to know on second life but I get Ip banned everytime I come back, the other I know from gaia online but I freaken hate gaia. I just go on there to spam and harrass moderators. I spam random pictures of rappers and woman in thongs, bikinis, and underwear. I've had over 120 accounts banned from there lol.

Helvis2012
10-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Wow! Very enlightening.