PDA

View Full Version : Sheryl Underwood going off on tranny-comedianne (LINKS)

soul4real
10-26-2005, 04:39 AM
Flame dissin Sheryl:

http://media.putfile.com/Flame-on-Sheryl-Underwood

Sheryl responding:

http://media.putfile.com/Sheryl-Underwood-On-Flame

The Magic One
10-26-2005, 07:43 AM
I saw this shit when it first aired. Flame is an ugly man with tits and had it coming.

Sheyrl aint the flyest female in the world but that Wesly Snipes Too Wong Foo comment flame blurted was a cheap shot that was uncalled for.

Adam_Thompson
10-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Sheryl is not attractive to me and neither is Flame, though I respect them both for what they do. But Flame was way outta line dissing the host of the show you are on and the host is a professional comedian..come on now.. you know you got it coming. What if someone came on Def Comedy Jam back in the day and dissed Martin while he was host..you know he would kill them

NYCe
10-26-2005, 04:01 PM
AND SHERYL DOES LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN

Yep. That's probably why Sheryl took the insults so personally.

evil_twin
10-26-2005, 07:10 PM
I first sa flame on tv.
I sorry, flame is not 100% passible but I think she looks good and I wouldn't mind giving her some.
She nasty too always talking about her sexual situations.

Adam_Thompson
10-26-2005, 08:02 PM
You guys have some bias opinions.If Flame was to pull out her trade all you guys would on your knees begging for every drop of cum.Ugh!!!

Ha Ha Ha
My life hasn't gotten that bad whereas I would wanna get on my knees for Flame or Sheryl( I think they both have dicks?).
But seriously regards of their looks, that was some funny shit.

The Magic One
10-26-2005, 10:35 PM
You guys have some bias opinions.If Flame was to pull out her trade all you guys would on your knees begging for every drop of cum.Ugh!!!

Not for that Frankenstein Monster with Titties flame, oh no no!
But you? yep yep!

TomSelis
10-26-2005, 10:35 PM
She'on, she'on, she'on...she'on like me....

AllanahStarrNYC
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
flame is pretty funny- i have seen her perform live.

i think ms. underwood got upset for no reason- it was just a joke
but - flame's body does top hers, so maybe that is why she got upset

TomSelis
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM

I wouldn't.

The Magic One
10-26-2005, 11:23 PM
It was kinda sad how the crowd was going up for Sheryl.Kinda reminded me of Missippi Burning when the white people were hanging black people.I always watch Comic View and wonder does Sheryl really know how much make up she has on.I dont even wear makeup at all.If i did though I wouldnt go to Sheryls makeup artist her eye beat is always carryingI know you and Allanah are defending one of your own. But Flame started that shyt in an unnecesary way. When she came out to perform Ms Underwood greeted her in a friendly way and then Flame takes the cheapshot kidney punch with that off the wall remark. Dont defend people who are obviously in the wrong.

Adam_Thompson
10-26-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm with you partially Shalaya. The crowd did kinda seem like Mississippi Burning. It was kinda bogus and I don't think Sheryl had to come at Flame that hard on some shit like that. Maybe thats what comedians do though it seemed a little extreme. Sheryl really can't talk about anyone when she looks like a monster. I still don't think Flame is hot, mostly cause she's getting old and I'm young. I do respect what she has done and is doing and respect goes a lot further than looks.

Adam_Thompson
10-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Are you single yet Shalaya?

Adam_Thompson
10-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey I'm "kinda" single too....still waiting to call you one of these days...or wondering when you're gonna make that trip to Illinois?

TheAlphaMale
10-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Dont turn this thread into a love connection!