PDA

View Full Version : Getting Out Of A Ticket (Fiction) Please Read To End And Rat

junior
10-26-2005, 04:22 AM
Getting Out Of A Ticket

Being a cop in a small town like East Hampton is boring 10 months out of the year. The 2 summer months make up for the boredom of the rest of the year though. Once September hits and all the out of towners leave the whole area breathes a collective audible sigh of relief. Thats the way it was on that fateful Wednesday afternoon. Humpday was about to take on a whole new meaning.
I was watching this one stretch of road to pull over anyone for traffic violations. It was only 2 days after Labor Day and I really wasn't in the mood. Then I spot this silver BMW convertible with the top down coming down the road going way too fast. I was pissed because now I have to pull them over. Once the car pulled over I approached the car slowly. Behind the wheel was an attractive tan blonde woman with a very cute short hair cut. She was wearing sunglasses and a very short sundress showing off her smooth legs and small but very perky breasts.
I got up to the car and asked for the license and registration. She took off her sunglasses and I was struck by the beauty of her deep blue eyes and her well lipsticked mouth. She asked "What seems to be the problem officer ?". Why can't they ever be original. I asked if she realized she was going almost 20 miles over the speed limit. She pouted and said "I'm so sorry officer I know I was speeding and I don't really have a good reason". I should have given her a ticket but after seeing that pout with those lips I knew that wasn't going to happen !!
I took her paperwork and went back to my car just to make sure she had no warrants before I let her go. I was looking at her license while waiting for info to come back to me over the radio. Her name was Jamie Hunt and I noticed that DMV had screwed up her license and listed her as a man. Nothing came back on her so it was time to let her go. I gave her all her stuff back told her to slow down and pointed out the mistake on her license. She told me "Oh thats so sweet of you to say but I can't change it yet." I had no idea what that meant but I let her go and forgot all about her.
About a week later I was on my way home from work still in my uniform when I see that same silver BMW on the side of the road smoking. I pull over to find Jamie Hunt bent under the hood with her perfect ass encased in a pair of Daisy Dukes sticking out while she was perched on top of what had to be 6 inch heels. I said "You look like you could use some help." She turned around saw me and smiled very wide and said "Why officer Spence I'm sure you'll know just what to do !!". I took a look at the car and realized that she had a leak in her radiator and had overheated. This car wasn't going anywhere and it was too late in the day to call a mechanic. She was stuck so I offered her a ride home and she gladly accepted.
The whole ride to her place I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was so difficult listening to her give me directions while trying to watch the road and her tight little body at the same time. After a while we arrived at her rather large and expensive home. She invited me inside so she could thank me properly. I said "No thank you I was just doing my job." She looked me in the eye and said "Don't give me that awww shucks routine. I want to take you inside and fuck you silly because I love a man in uniform and I've seen the way you've been looking at me !!" I didn't say another word and was right behind her going up the walk into the house.
When we walked into the foyer we heard a TV on in the next room. Jamie called out "Is that you Jo ?" A gorgeous black woman with long straight black hair down to her ass in skin tight jeans,bare feet, a white wife beater with no bra and huge tits came walking in and said "Who else babe ?" Jamie said "Jo this is ummmm I'm sorry I never got your first name." "Pete" I said. "Jo this is Pete I brought him home to fuck him". I almost missed this statement because I was so busy staring at Jo's tits. Jamie said "Goddamn you and those fucking implants Jo now he probably thinks he can have sex with both of us !!" I caught that remark right away and from the smiles they both had I knew that was exactly what was going to happen.
They brought me upstairs to a bedroom with a king size bed with pink satin sheets. They excused themselves to go get changed. I sat there hard as a rock not believing my fantastic luck. They both returned in matching lingerie. Jamie in black Jo in white. The contrast was amazing to look at. They began to get me out of my uniform while kissing and carressing every part of my body. They lowered me on to the bed on my back naked and got between my legs taking turns licking my cock. Jo got up and said "Pete you don't mind if we try a little something adventurous, do you ??" I looked up from the bed to see her dangling my handcuffs from one finger with a cute little pout, there was no way I could deny that request.
I was lying there naked, hard and hand cuffed. They sucked my cock till I was ready to explode. Licking the shaft up and down. Sucking my balls. Licking that spot between my balls and my anus. Just before I came Jamie stuck her middle finger up my ass and I came like never before. Jamie said "Wow you were tight are you sure you wanna do this ?" I said I didn't know what she meant. Jamie said "I invited you here because I want to fuck you." I said "yeah" but I was confused. Then Jo said "Jamie don't tell me you didn't tell him " and Jamie said "He saw my license the other day when he pulled me over". I didn't know what was going on !!
I was lying there on the bed still naked and cuffed with my cock coming back to life when Jamie said "Oh he thought it was DMV mistake !!" I asked "What is going on here ?" Thats when Jamie and Jo got off the bed stood in the middle of the room looked at each other and dropped their panties. I couldn't believe my eyes, both these goregous women were standing there with hard COCKS that had to each be as big as my own. What really surprised me though was that I wanted them more than I had moments earlier.
Jamie said "I'm so sorry baby I thought you knew !!" and Jo said "Hun don't sweat it look at his face and his cock, he wants to do this !!" Jamie asked me if I wanted to do this and I said "Absolutely !!" Jamie climbed back between my legs and lifted my legs over her shoulders while inserting her fingers into my rectum to stretch me and lube me at the same time. I was harder than I had ever been after all the time she spent playing with my ass. I was relaxed and turned on at the same time. Jamie entered me very slooooooowly and began to thrust a very little bit once I got use to her in there. She picked up the pace a little as she stroked my cock in time to her thrusts. I suddenly felt Jo climb onto the bed and next thing I know her beautiful hard ebony cock was right in front of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside and heard her moan. She said "Go ahead baby you just need to do what you want done." I licked up and down the shaft which was hard to do still being cuffed but I did what I had to do to get my mouth on her cock. I took the whole shaft in my mouth as I felt Jamies hand let go of my cock only to be replaced seconds later by Jo's lips !!!
I was more excited than I'd ever been in my life and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out with all this stimulation. I felt it building up in my balls. Between Jo sucking me and Jamie fucking me it was time. I tried to scream out but I had Jo's cock still in my mouth. Next thing I knew I had what was like an out of body experience as I began to cum in Jo's mouth and feeling Jamie let loose in my ass and just when I thought it was all over Jo came in my mouth.
When I came to it was about an hour later I was no longer cuffed but lying in between these 2 lovely ladies on that bed with the satin sheets. My stirring roused Jamie and she asked if I was ok. I said "I'm damn good !! Oh, and by the way you will never get a ticket in East Hampton ever !!!!!

GMan
10-27-2005, 06:17 AM
7.5 out of 10

Shandus
10-27-2005, 02:25 PM
I agree. 7.5

dajuicy
10-28-2005, 02:47 PM
its engaging, and got my dick slightly aroused, but, i dig true stories more.....and i notice that no one relates "true" experiences as stories in her....personally i would rather read a good story telling review on shemale review board......i dig a good story, but it needs to be true for me.....but you have ability, you could be writting for those little smut books, of yesteryear...i remember readking one years ago..shemalewhorehouse, i think it was called...that was fun!....dajuicy

Shandus
10-28-2005, 03:19 PM
and i notice that no one relates "true" experiences as stories in here

Actually, the story I posted (My playmate and her roommate) was a true story.

blckhaze
10-28-2005, 07:27 PM
i give it a 7

kyle20360
12-10-2005, 02:46 AM
ill give it a 7 too

kink234
12-10-2005, 03:57 AM
I would give it a 6.5