PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Trappi: new pics!

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:47 AM
This is Pixie, just finished up this shoot. Shots are brilliant, some are exclusive, enjoy!

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:48 AM
More

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:49 AM
More

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:50 AM
More

rockabilly
09-22-2009, 04:50 AM
Hot pics Pixie.
I hope the safetys on. ;)

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:51 AM
More

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:52 AM
more

blakpadi
09-22-2009, 04:52 AM
JEEZUZ_YOU R FILM NOIR SEXY...and these pics R N COLOR!

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:53 AM
more

Dirky
09-22-2009, 04:53 AM
If I didn't like them, do you think I'd say so with you waving a gun around like that?

(they're positively stunning, by the way!)

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:54 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:55 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:56 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:57 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:58 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 04:59 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 05:00 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 05:01 AM
more

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 05:02 AM
last!!!

Enjoy, let me know what your impressions are!

rockabilly
09-22-2009, 05:02 AM
Hawt!!

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 05:16 AM
Hawt!!

Thanks!

Wanna see what a sixpack looks like? This is mine 20 minutes ago!

Thrilled from the shoot... doing mah bellydancing workout.

rockabilly
09-22-2009, 05:21 AM
Thanks , very nice.

HP1000
09-22-2009, 05:21 AM
Cute, but you should eat a few McDonalds Happy Meals. Put a little meat on them bones gal! :D

Dirky
09-22-2009, 05:23 AM
They're really sexy pics. I especially liked the ones where you're looking in the mirror.

Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us, Pixie.

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 05:42 AM
Cute, but you should eat a few McDonalds Happy Meals. Put a little meat on them bones gal! :D

I do eat.

A lot.

It's called, "exercise."

Jim Brown
09-22-2009, 05:48 AM
gaddamn you sexi as hell, i'd pay a million dollars just to lick your tranny snatch...

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 07:57 AM
They're really sexy pics. I especially liked the ones where you're looking in the mirror.

Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us, Pixie.

Welcome!

farang
09-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Lovely pics of a natural looking girl. Nice to see someone who hasn't had a face and body injected full of silicone.

Quiet Reflections
09-22-2009, 09:27 AM
very nice

LibertyHarkness
09-22-2009, 12:04 PM
sweet pics :) can see you deffo excersie :) xx

cassieukts
09-22-2009, 01:53 PM
nice, natural breasts hon, looking good

gunner55
09-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Nice....very, very nice!

turbo pimp
09-22-2009, 05:46 PM
cute...tasteful..alluring...very nice..the flacid shots are my favorite...

moscowradcliffe
09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
absolutely!

DL_NL
09-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Beautiful babe, hot body!

Pixie Trappi
09-22-2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks to everyone for the great replies. I don't have time now, but I will be checkin in later tonight when i can sit down and chill for a while on here. THe other thread of mine went to shit with more critics, so I'll be chillin here.

TylerDurden68
09-22-2009, 11:37 PM
last!!!

Enjoy, let me know what your impressions are!

My impressions are that you are THE FUCKING BOMB!!!
Just keep doing what you are doing baby.

HUNGTOP552
09-23-2009, 12:13 AM
UMMMM.... ANYONE HERE NOT LIKE THOSE PICS??
THIS IS A NEW SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING!!!
GORGEOUS!!

Yeah
09-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Love the new pics Pixie; You look so hot. I love your small perky titites. Keep it up. Thanks again

cerulean
09-23-2009, 05:18 AM
No criticism here. You look great.

rickinoc
09-23-2009, 10:40 AM
hottttttttt

Pixie Trappi
09-23-2009, 01:42 PM
I keep getting compliments on my small tits... and thanks. I'm pleased with them and love my body simply because it's mine, but what about upgrading a size? small c cup? Done by Florida's top surgeon so you wouldn't ever be able to tell?

ocguy
09-23-2009, 01:51 PM
great pics. you are very pretty

farang
09-23-2009, 02:47 PM
I keep getting compliments on my small tits... and thanks. I'm pleased with them and love my body simply because it's mine, but what about upgrading a size? small c cup? Done by Florida's top surgeon so you wouldn't ever be able to tell?

Stay natural Pixie.

amanda_m
09-23-2009, 07:01 PM
christina applegate look-alike

devilman9000
09-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Outta control!!!

cathare
09-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes stay natural baby, can you put a pic much bigger so i can use it on my desktop as background....

karaalextv
09-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey girl, you look great! Don't rush to get those implants just yet. There is something very atrractive IMHO about a natural girl.

Maybe it's just me, but Chastity has / had the same appeal and so did Tara Emory (before she got those Zeppelins installed)..

BTW, I used to live near COLA, SC and I bet you drive the boys wild at 5 points!

Take care, Kara

Quiet Reflections
09-23-2009, 11:51 PM
christina applegate look-alike

shes cute but don't go crazy

matrixdave
09-24-2009, 01:17 AM
wow very pretty love your pics!!!

Yeah
09-24-2009, 01:29 AM
YOUR WELCOME PIXIE; I DO LOVE YOUR PERKY LITTLE TITTIES, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNNA GO BIGGER. I LIKE YOURS AND ALSO HAZEL TUCKER GOT VERY NICE ONES TOO, SMALL BUT SO VERY PERKY. I LOVE EM LIKE THAT. SEEYA SWEETIE;

CRAIG

youshouldtrythislol
09-24-2009, 05:40 AM
If you want to go bigger, go for it. Dont base the decision on other people's opinions. you look great now, and if you went through with it, you would still look great.

as far as the new pics go, absolutely amazing. i would like to also say that i have a camera and (somewhat) know how to use it, and volunteer to take any pics you wish. lol. seriously though, great pic set. looking foreward to many more from you.

Pixie Trappi
09-24-2009, 05:50 AM
Hey girl, you look great! Don't rush to get those implants just yet. There is something very atrractive IMHO about a natural girl.

Maybe it's just me, but Chastity has / had the same appeal and so did Tara Emory (before she got those Zeppelins installed)..

BTW, I used to live near COLA, SC and I bet you drive the boys wild at 5 points!

Take care, Kara

Kara,

I'm getting them later. It's not that I was asking people's decisions, I was simply getting their input on a decision already in the works of becoming a reality.

And... I don't drink, and I'm usually too busy to hit up 5 points. I have all the friends I need and it's much cheaper to let them drink here.

--Ann

Pixie Trappi
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
I got burnt yesterday. I got taken advantage of. I was raped... and as a sex worker I simply can't wrap my brain around how to go about coming to terms with this.

I was curled in a ball listening to the voices in my head for hours and hours, and if my friend hadn't bust into my house and saved me at that time, if I'd had a few more hours to live in my own reality... the paramedics would have been taking me to the mental asylum and just shut me up in a padded room, I love those rooms but.... life goes on. It's natural, life goes on. I have to go on... I have to get by. For the ones I love, for the ones who love me, for the people I might meet in the future who I could change for the better with this experience and having gotten through it as I know I will.

Get by... get by...

I've loved the stars too well to be afraid of the dark... don't be afraid of the dark... but I got lost in it, instead of being afraid of it I embraced it... and I have to run away from it now, from losing myself in my own head, my own refuge, my own prison I made. Those companions that came to me in that world keep calling out to me to come back into that world, and my friends call me back to this one... and I just have to meditate and focus every ounce of my will power to stay here, to not abandon everything I've constructed to keep the ones I love in healthy growth and to keep myself developing. This momentum cannot be swayed, one person cannot have the power to destroy me... although I almost destroyed myself.

Get by... get by...

seanbeag7
09-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I hope you get over this horrid part, and i do hope you go and talk to someone about what happened.

I know if one of my friends got raped, god help the fucking gobshites that touched her, i would go to hell and back to find them and i would make them suffer badly for what they did.

Pixie Trappi
09-24-2009, 06:16 PM
How this pertains to this forum, why I'm sharing this... there's plenty of horny men with whom I can't cope with right now. Violence, maliciousness, everytime my friend plays a violent game or I see an ad on myspace for a horror film, I have to stop myself running away from this hedonistic world of cruelty and desire and running back to my little world. It will take a few days to get my head screwed back on right and be what I'm needed to be.

rockabilly
09-24-2009, 07:16 PM
I am so sorry Miss Pixie. Please be well. :(

kilrjo
09-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Please, no upgrades!!! I get so tired looking at the aftermath scars. You're flawless just as you are!!

kmod
09-24-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Pix, but you have to stay positive (self-defense classes perhaps?). Negative + negative= more negative.

Keep your chin up, you've got amazing potential. You're already naturally beautiful with nice perky natural tits, fit fit body to die for and what, at first glance, seems like a glowing personality as long so you don't let it run wild down the wrong way.

If you do end up in FL then you'll have to drop me a line and I would be happy to take some pics for ya if needed

kmod
09-24-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Pix, but you have to stay positive (self-defense classes perhaps?). Negative + negative= more negative.

Keep your chin up, you've got amazing potential. You're already naturally beautiful with nice perky natural tits, fit fit body to die for and what, at first glance, seems like a glowing personality as long so you don't let it run wild down the wrong way.

If you do end up in FL then you'll have to drop me a line and I would be happy to take some pics for ya if needed

kmod
09-24-2009, 07:36 PM
dammit, mod please delete double post!

kmod
09-24-2009, 07:38 PM
dammit, sorry.
mod please take care of my double post!

Pixie Trappi
09-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Now, I'm reaching balance. I've been crucially unbalanced for the longest time now and trying to figure out what it was. Now I know that it's been my imagination, my bitterness with this world and why I'm even a part of it. I found out how appealing my world of paper flowers is, and then I was pulled out of it and reminded of what I knew but didn't realize, the people and the purpose of why I'm on this planet and in this world. So now... I know both sides, and I am reaching balance.

Pixie Trappi
09-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Pix, but you have to stay positive (self-defense classes perhaps?).

I have boxed and practiced kendo and other martial arts all my life. I keep a tazer, pepper spray, and a combat knife with me at all times because until a few months from now, I won't be old enough to carry a handgun. Even then... I'm 5'2, I'm barely over 100 pounds. With all the skills in the world, I'm defenseless when I put myself in that situation.

rockabilly
09-24-2009, 08:07 PM
You can't have the light w/o the dark. There is evil in this world but there is also good Pixie. I know that does not help much but ... dont let it consume you. Best wishes from Billy ... find inner peace and w/ it clarity.

Tara Emory
09-24-2009, 08:13 PM

Take care, Kara

It's just you.

Whatareya talking about, Zeppelins? My implants aren't even that big. Right now they're barely C cups. I could go bigger, but then people would have a right to complain. And then probably a lot of people would love it too.

-Tara

kmod
09-24-2009, 08:39 PM
That's true, those assholes out there that like to take advantage of those very possibly compromising positions. And DAMN, I'm surprised anyone would mess with you, you're like G.I. Jane.

Take care, Kara

It's just you.

Whatareya talking about, Zeppelins? My implants aren't even that big. Right now they're barely C cups. I could go bigger, but then people would have a right to complain. And then probably a lot of people would love it too.

-Tara

Well, let's not make the guy look like a liar.....step em up to some F's then?? lol. From your avatar I can say they look great!

SugaSweet
09-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Pixie,you look awesome hun.I would not change a thing:why mess with perfection?Stay strong.
Tara,you have always looked gorgeous as well.

Tara Emory
09-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Pixie,you look awesome hun.I would not change a thing:why mess with perfection?Stay strong.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread btw.

Pixie looks great.. Very Greta Garbo (or maybe I'm thinking of another early film star). And I like the little natural breasts. I never had little natural ones, I got impatient and went straight to implants.

-Tara

Star Angel 86
09-24-2009, 11:42 PM

I didn't mean to hijack the thread btw.

Pixie looks great.. Very Greta Garbo (or maybe I'm thinking of another early film star). And I like the little natural breasts. I never had little natural ones, I got impatient and went straight to implants.

-Tara

That's funny I was thinking the exact same thing Pixie,does have that throw back to another era glamours movie star look quality about her.As for you Tara,hopefully one day Andrew Blake,will cast you in one of his movies. 8)

youshouldtrythislol
09-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Pixie, hopefully you can come away from this experience a stronger person. maybe you can help others, if thats your type of thing. maybe talking to someone who actually knows how to listen would help.

the world may be a horrible place, but then again, maybe it has to be at least somewhat bad, for us to enjoy the good that much more.
maybe since you see the world as a bad place, maybe it will be you that helps make it a better place.

if my ramblings dont make sense, i appologize, im not an english major.

Pixie Trappi
09-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Pixie, hopefully you can come away from this experience a stronger person. maybe you can help others, if thats your type of thing. maybe talking to someone who actually knows how to listen would help.

the world may be a horrible place, but then again, maybe it has to be at least somewhat bad, for us to enjoy the good that much more.
maybe since you see the world as a bad place, maybe it will be you that helps make it a better place.

if my ramblings dont make sense, i appologize, im not an english major.

That's exactly how I'm taking it.

Trying. Willing. Forcing. Seeing things in the bigger picture. Just like anyone who's ever been hurt, you've just got to move along.

wikid0ne
09-26-2009, 01:31 AM
whoa thats horrific
are you going to be fine? need anyone to talk to u?

mikejones
09-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Lovely pics of a natural looking girl. Nice to see someone who hasn't had a face and body injected full of silicone.

Yes, I completely agree. Lovely skin, baby.

mikejones
09-26-2009, 01:48 AM
I just read through the rest of your thread Pixie and I am sorry that this happened to you. you are a lovely girl and deserve to be treated better.

Pixie Trappi
09-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Are you kidding? I'm just a pretty face with a couple holes to fuck.

rockabilly
09-26-2009, 06:14 AM

Please don't say that , you are far too smart to think that Pixie.

rockabilly
09-26-2009, 06:14 AM
dbl post :(

loren
09-26-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Pix, but you have to stay positive (self-defense classes perhaps?).

I have boxed and practiced kendo and other martial arts all my life. I keep a tazer, pepper spray, and a combat knife with me at all times because until a few months from now, I won't be old enough to carry a handgun. Even then... I'm 5'2, I'm barely over 100 pounds. With all the skills in the world, I'm defenseless when I put myself in that situation.That's why I'm a gun packin' TV. I haven't been raped, but I was almost beaten to death once and I've been in a couple bad relationships. One day, I decided that I wouldn't be anyone's punching bag any more.

JamesHunt
09-26-2009, 08:01 AM
WOW 8)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/dsc01389_446.jpg

Pixie Trappi
09-26-2009, 05:19 PM
WOW 8)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/dsc01389_446.jpg

Thanks babe!

Pixie Trappi
09-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Single now... you can read it on my myspace blog.

BUT: it feels great to not be strapped down. Gonna do my best to get signed on for some official shoots, I'm ON TOP OF IT!!!

rockabilly
09-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Sorry to hear that .... but good luck w/ everything Miss Pixie.

Pixie Trappi
09-28-2009, 05:11 AM

Pfft, I'm good. Better now, still sorry that whenever two people try and figure out if they're good together and find out that they're not then they both end up hurt... without even meaning it to be that way. Just like playing with fire I suppose, it's one of the few magical things in life, love is. Gotta get it right though or it hurts like a bitch.

BUT HELLZ YEAH SINGLE ZOMG

(I'm high)

rockabilly
09-28-2009, 05:19 AM
Edit: We all deal w/ things differently , rome was not built in a day. Take care Miss Pixie.

Tara Emory
09-28-2009, 05:35 AM
I must confess that I commented on something someone said about me on this thread. I arrived at this thread via the search funtcion (meaning I didn't read the entire thread), and didn't even realize the much more serious conversation that was going on here.

I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to you Pixie!

-Tara

youshouldtrythislol
09-28-2009, 06:27 AM
Don't think about yourself like that, it seems really negative. you seem to be an interesting person, with a great personality.

youshouldtrythislol
09-28-2009, 06:30 AM

Pfft, I'm good. Better now, still sorry that whenever two people try and figure out if they're good together and find out that they're not then they both end up hurt... without even meaning it to be that way. Just like playing with fire I suppose, it's one of the few magical things in life, love is. Gotta get it right though or it hurts like a bitch.

(I'm high)
love has its complications. but look on the bright side (if it could be called that), at least you found out you werent good together 'sooner' rather than 'later'. in the end, once you find the one you are good with, all the pain, and more importantly, expieriences, will be worth it.

again, if my ramblings do not make sense, im sorry. hopefully, things start getting better for you.

eclipsemint
09-28-2009, 04:09 PM

(I'm high)

Beautiful pics, Pixie Trappi. Thank you.

I read this elsewhere on the web today - won't cheer you up, but it is poignant:

first you laugh, then you tell a pretty lie, then you stick your tongue in each other's mouths, then you say something really mean and hurtful to each other, then you go off and find somebody else who wants to play the game. this is an activity for intelligent people? i think not.[/quote]

FiremanforTS
09-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Great pics Pixie. I don't know you at all, but what little a silly forum can tell you seem quite sweet.

Hoping luck for you in the future.

gunner55
09-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Your pictures are beautiful and perhaps you don't feel like it right now but personally, I would love to see one with you smiling. Hang in there.

Pixie Trappi
09-30-2009, 02:22 AM
You pictures are beautiful and perhaps you don't feel like it right now but personally, I would love to see one with you smiling. Hang in there.

Lol, I'll keep that in mind.

Pixie Trappi
09-30-2009, 03:14 AM
Great pics Pixie. I don't know you at all, but what little a silly forum can tell you seem quite sweet.

Hoping luck for you in the future.

James Bond fan eh?

I wish I could be in one of the Bond films... you remember the scandal way back when a Bondgirl was a transsexual?

Lol. None of that drama, but I can totally handle an M-32 no probs:D And race a sports motorcycle like nobody's business.

rockabilly
09-30-2009, 03:29 AM
Maybe you could pose w/ your bike ? It would be cool. :)

beandip
10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Face = awesome
Boobs = totally awesome...It's your bod do with it what you will but you were asking for input....your boobs are perfect now.
Skin = flawless

I'll second the previous posters request of some pics of you smiling.

Very sad to hear about what happened to you. Seems like you've got a lot of fight in you to deal with it though....You've been through a skirmish and got your butt kicked but it sure sounds like you've got the mindset and determination to win the war.

Peace

youshouldtrythislol
10-10-2009, 03:29 AM
you should post on here more :)

gunner55
10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
you should post on here more :)

I will second that!