PDA

View Full Version : What Country U Would Like To Live ?

AngelinaTorres
09-21-2009, 09:10 PM
I would like to know in what country u guys would like to live? I been in many countries, whole Europe, USA, Dominican Republic, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai

i would like to live in USA or maybe Africa

Dirky
09-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Holland or some other place in Europe. Japan also seems to a nice place to spend time in too but I don't know if I could live there full-time.

rockabilly
09-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Anywhere in Europe , from Amsterdam to Prague , Scotland i'm not picky.

GroobySteven
09-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Lived in UK, Thailand, Netherlands and USA ... back in the UK now and loving it. Don't want to be anywhere else.

Dirky
09-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Anywhere in Europe , from Amsterdam to Prague , Scotland i'm not picky.

Prague and Amsterdam are supposed to be beautiful cities.

AngelinaTorres
09-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Japan also seems to a nice place to spend time in too but I don't know if I could live there full-time.

Me too

Dirky
09-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Japan also seems to a nice place to spend time in too but I don't know if I could live there full-time.

Me too

I'd like to spend a year there at the most. I think their culture is so much different from the west but it's such a fascinating country.

AngelinaTorres
09-21-2009, 09:28 PM

Me too

I'd like to spend a year there at the most. I think their culture is so much different from the west but it's such a fascinating country.

U so right ! japan has so many things to do i would love to visit there

I would like to live in Canary Islands or Hawaii too !

rockabilly
09-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Prague has some of the most beautiful architecture and Amsterdam has it's own must do experience .... the Van Goh musuem of course , why what else have you heard? :lol:
If i went to Japan it would be cool but very expensive. I'd become a sumo and date a ladyboy. :shrug:

Dirky
09-21-2009, 09:32 PM
The ideal think to do is become a globe-trotter like seanchai and live wherever the hell you feel like. When you become bored with one place, you just pack up your things and move on to somewhere else. Unfortunately, not many of us are able to do this and I'm insanely jealous of seanchai.

Quiet Reflections
09-21-2009, 11:17 PM
New Zealand or Canada but I love it right here too

lordworm
09-21-2009, 11:21 PM
A country where people aren't ignorant idiots.

Tepres
09-21-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm already in the Country I want to live in. But I am making plans to move to another state.

jaycanuck
09-21-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm good in Canada. If I had to choose another, it'd be the UK.

AngelinaTorres
09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm already in the Country I want to live in.

Lovely !

Caff_Racer
09-22-2009, 12:50 AM
I'd love to live in an independent Basque Country, but as that will never happen (Euskal Herria - or the Basque Country in English - obtaining independence from Spain), I'd choose the Isle of Man (as long as I can find a gaff right on the Mountain Course), Ireland, or Corsica.

GroobySteven
09-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Can't imagine why any non-Japanese would want to live in Japan ?
Maybe it's just not to my tastes.

timxxx
09-22-2009, 02:15 AM
So that rules out the U.S :twisted:

Quiet Reflections
09-22-2009, 02:22 AM

it rules out earth :(

jaycanuck
09-22-2009, 02:24 AM

it rules out earth :(

+1

BLKGSXR
09-22-2009, 02:32 AM
In the United States of America(but somewhere where its cool all year)and travel the world ^_^.

tslvr
09-22-2009, 02:59 AM
With all of our problems and headaches, I'll stick with the USA.

4star4
09-22-2009, 04:16 AM
I've traveled to many countries, and there are many more I want to experience before I die. But my home will always be the USA.

DC
09-22-2009, 04:19 AM
I'll stay here in the land downunder

JamesHunt
09-22-2009, 04:20 AM
well I'm a British passport holder, which gives me the right to live anywhere in the EU legally without any work permits or visas. Suits me fine.

Even though their tax rate is horrific, I'd choose Denmark. Great country, followed closely by Holland.

JeniferTS
09-22-2009, 04:23 AM
i'm fine where i'm at, thanks.

envivision
09-22-2009, 04:52 AM
I don't want to live in a country, e.g. Amerikkka, that tells me that sex for money between Consenting Adults is "illegal sex".

I already started my immigration process to Canada.

So fucking long, usa....

HP1000
09-22-2009, 05:33 AM
I would like to know in what country u guys would like to live? I been in many countries, whole Europe, USA, Dominican Republic, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai

i would like to live in USA or maybe Africa

Johannnesburg South Africa has 50 Homicides per day.. No thanks...

loren
09-22-2009, 05:48 AM
I'd go to Australia. But, I'm good where I am now.

raybbaby
09-22-2009, 06:03 AM
I don't want to live in a country, e.g. Amerikkka, that tells me that sex for money between Consenting Adults is "illegal sex".

I already started my immigration process to Canada.

So fucking long, usa....
So long dummy! Prostitution is illegal in Canada too. They do however target the Johns and not the girls, so you got that goin' for ya?!?

DC
09-22-2009, 06:14 AM
hey Envivision, come to Australia, the sex industry is legalized here and you don't have to worry about being arrested. We have parlors everywhere and the industry is legislated by the government and they all have to meet criteria to legally operate, e.g., all girls must be tested regularly to work..

SugaSweet
09-22-2009, 06:41 AM
Costa Rica or Argentina.Many of you hear about how inexpensive a place like Costa Rica can be.Remember,there are inexpensive places to live in the US as well.Costa Rica is not keeping up with places like Panama,which offer excellent incentives to move(no tariffs on automobiles,no property taxes for 20 years etc.).Costa Rica is a beautiful place with beautiful people,and a great place to visit or live.PM me and I will be glad to share what I have learned traveling in Costa Rica and Central America.

transmaven
09-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Can't imagine why any non-Japanese would want to live in Japan ?
Maybe it's just not to my tastes.

Hmmm. Some of the most exquisite females in the world. Extraordinary politesse and order carry the day. Utterly different and infinitely better take on sexuality. Public and private worlds stay distinct. Endless social nuance and subtleties. Used to stay in NYC 9 months, Japan 3. Now it's other way around. I love the USA, but Tokyo in particular is a city of discovery. You should attempt the language if you expect entree.--

tslover185
09-22-2009, 02:05 PM
I'll stay in the USA, even with all our problems the world looks to us for all and we usually give it!

praetor
09-22-2009, 02:12 PM
I whant to live in a free country without Lula, Chaves, Evo Morales, Zelaya, Fidel Murder Castro and others banana's dictators.

phobun
09-22-2009, 02:38 PM
I whant to live in a free country without ... banana's dictators.
Zelaya is back in Honduras. Do you think it will end well?

praetor
09-22-2009, 03:37 PM
I whant to live in a free country without ... banana's dictators.
Zelaya is back in Honduras. Do you think it will end well?

I think and i hope not. Now he is refugee in brazilian embassy in Honduras.

TsVanessa69
09-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Though I would love to travel and visit Paris and Rome, and mayybe London with Mimi, I most definatly would love to live in my homeland, Puerto Rico. Its not like what people would think, and there are a few old school NYC girls who are schooling the young girls.
Plus men are gentleman towards ts, pretty woman in general, not like here.
I have a tree flight from American Airlines and I'm stuck between PR and NYC, because next year I'm spending my birthday week in Pueto Rico, ironic, that its whith the same guy I spent it with 2 years ago!!!

AngelinaTorres
09-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Though I would love to travel and visit Paris and Rome, and mayybe London with Mimi, I most definatly would love to live in my homeland, Puerto Rico. Its not like what people would think, and there are a few old school NYC girls who are schooling the young girls.
Plus men are gentleman towards ts, pretty woman in general, not like here.
I have a tree flight from American Airlines and I'm stuck between PR and NYC, because next year I'm spending my birthday week in Pueto Rico, ironic, that its whith the same guy I spent it with 2 years ago!!!

Oh yes yes Puerto Rico !! Love it !

ccg218
09-23-2009, 02:18 AM
i have lived in the uk before and would love to go back. makes it easy to see europe without the huge language issue.

Coroner
09-23-2009, 02:25 AM
IŽd love to live in Prague, Paris or Barcelona. My sister moved to Paris recently.

techi
09-23-2009, 03:35 AM
Lived in London England for 3 years, very fun city but not enough sunlight. It's almost as if they don't pay thier electric bills! :P

In Europe I'd choose Italy, somewhere in the northern half. Certainly north of Rome anyway.

Overall I still prefer the USA.

slip969
09-23-2009, 05:51 AM
I'd love to live in Southern France, particularly in Grenoble so I can go snowboarding in the winter on the Alps and enjoy the awesome weather in the valley. I visited this last spring and did not want to leave :)