PDA

View Full Version : Which FFS-surgeon ??? Dr Lesesne or Dr Zukowski

Princessolga
09-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Hiii at alll,
iam twenty years old from Germany, and iam planning to fly to the USA to have FFS, i have already had SRS and iam taking hormones, since two years. The procedures i want are Brow-bone-shave or Forhead-reconstruction and Sliding genioplasty and jaw-shave. I have contacted both Dr Zukowski and Dr. Lesesne. All in all i feel more comfortable with Dr. Lesene, because he does use MAC-sedation, which is safer than General Anaesthesia. But since i have heard, that Kelly shore, which already looks so fantasticm wasnt satisfied with Dr. Lesesne and is redoing her whole face, , iam a bit insecure, and also i didnt like these after-pics of Dr Zukowski: http://tauremini.com/ronis_ffs_surgery.htm . I dont want to be mean, but i think her chin is still to broad and tall, and heavy looking. I also joined the Yahooffssupport-group, but couldnt find any after-pics of Dr. Lesesne. I know that probably this is not the right place to ask such a question, but i think that the ladys on this board are the most beautiful transsexual women i have ever seen, so this is why i asking here.
Please help mee, thanks a lot
Princessolga

Princessolga
09-23-2009, 03:26 AM
Cant anybody help meee pleasseee ???

MrsKellyPierce
09-23-2009, 03:38 AM
I would go with Dr. Z I will explain this more at a later date. I had surgery with Dr. Lesesne.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-23-2009, 04:57 AM
I have had surgery with both Dr. O., Dr . Lesene, and have had a consultation with Dr. Z. Dr. Z is a very nice man, and there is some of his work that I have seen that I do like.

First of all you have to go into surgery knowing that no surgeon is a magician and that sometimes surgery is limited to what you have to work with originally. Every case is different.

I have had multiple, and I mean MULTIPLE, surgeries with Dr. Lesene and have been very pleased with the work he had done for me. There have been things I have had to correct, but for the most part his facial surgerues have been very satisfactoru. The key with Dr. Lesene is to really ask him to BE AGGRESIVE. FFS should be aggresive and I think if you go in asking for a subtle chang, you will not be as happy.

With Dr. O there were some things I was very happy with and others that I was VERY unhappy with and had multiple corrective surgeries after. With that being said, I do think he does the best forehead out there and a great lip lift.

I know you are far away but I suggest that BEFORE you have surgery you meet the surgeons before you schedule anything (some doctors you may like thir bedside manner, others not), have a laundry list of questions yto ask, and look at pictures and ask for refferals. I think the FFS board is very helpful, and just keep on researching until you are extremely comfortable and ready to make a choice.

It's VERY important that you and your doctor of choic are ON THE SAME PAGE, and that you discuss what is possible and what is not. Definately don't go to everyone who says yes, yes, yes to everything and paints a perfect picture because with any surgery something can go wrong aesthetically.

Best of luck :).

helmetvonzeplin
10-14-2009, 05:29 PM
Definately don't go to everyone who says yes, yes, yes to everything and paints a perfect picture because with any surgery something can go wrong aesthetically.

Best of luck :).

well said! one word of caution, don't expect miracles until you get to heaven, rhino work is difficult and frequently the patient ops for two of three redos, but there is only so much cartilage and scar tissue production is not always forseeable and makes redos very difficult...most patients who are perfectionist are the most difficult to please ...think micky j, may he resperate in peace

tsntx
10-16-2009, 07:49 AM
i dont know anything about lessne but from kellys multiple complaints and allanahs i wouldnt go see him

dr. z is not as talented as he is well known

there are many other dr.s out there... do better research

i went to dr. yarish www.yarishmd.com and i wouldnt trade my face for ANY girl out there... i love it

TsJennifer
10-16-2009, 07:53 AM
Go with Gary Alter in LA, California

TsGiaX
10-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Dr.Spiegel is a super sweet guy, But his work is alil too subtle
So if you really need some major hard work I suggest going to
Dr.O before he retires , although the latest girls who he has done
have complained , I guess its cause hes getting old

chicken
10-16-2009, 08:06 AM
I am interested to find gathering places in chicago, where I cut go to observe exotic girls, in a safe enviroment.

Princessolga
10-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Thanks a lot,
for all your answers, well i think i remember that the most beautiful women here : vicky richter, Allanah Starr, and Jennifer Paris did go to Dr.O in SF. But the thing is , that he is realyyyy tooo expensive and also he is very old, and i have also heard a lot of negative things about him, especially with the chin and Jaw.
The only thing i know about Dr. Gary Alter, is,that he did Gia Darlings Brow-bone-shave, but as far as i know, he doesnt do a lot of Bone-Work.
Dr Spiegel has done Rubys work, and as i heard , she is going for a revision.
Dr Lesesne and Dr. Cardenas have done Kellys work , and she is going for a revision to Dr.Zukowsi. About Dr. Yarrish , does he also do Bone-work ? because i have heard, that he does only work with soft-tissue ??
Iam also on the Yahoo-FFs-support-group, and probably iam bothering here a lot of people by asking soo many questions, but i hope that everybody understands, for me its a hard decision, because i want to find a cheap surgeon who does a great job.
Thanks a lot,
Princessolga