PDA

View Full Version : how do you suck a cock for hours and not make it cum?

surfblue
09-20-2009, 12:19 AM
any tips ? :lol:

rockabilly
09-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Either "suck" at giving head or start then cool down then restart. Experiment , have fun. :shrug:

CaptainGeech
09-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Hmmm. Think about baseball, your grandpa, Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day? :shrug

snacks35
09-20-2009, 01:23 AM
First..teasingly run your tongue up and down her shaft...every few strokes, nibble and lick her balls and inner thighs. Keep that pace and every few minutes take her cock deep into your throat and let her fuck your face then back to licking and teasing her throbing shaft. Bring her to the edge then deep kiss her for a while while you leave her pulsing cock begging for your wet mouth.then make your way back down to her hot cock and start the process again. This should run her at least a half hour before she cums...

freak
09-20-2009, 01:59 AM
You better wear a helmet, if someone wouldn't let me blow my goo I would have to give them a punch on the top of there head.

surfblue
09-20-2009, 02:04 AM
First..teasingly run your tongue up and down her shaft...every few strokes, nibble and lick her balls and inner thighs. Keep that pace and every few minutes take her cock deep into your throat and let her fuck your face then back to licking and teasing her throbing shaft. Bring her to the edge then deep kiss her for a while while you leave her pulsing cock begging for your wet mouth.then make your way back down to her hot cock and start the process again. This should run her at least a half hour before she cums...
yeah sounds good man. :razz:

when i suck cock i do it assertively, i try my best goin down on a girl without coming off as the bitch :)

Jericho
09-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Why on earth would you want to? :?

surfblue
09-20-2009, 05:05 PM
to savor the moment

i mean WHY NOT? :shock:

Jericho
09-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Moment Hours...Bit of a difference! :shrug

buckjohnson
09-20-2009, 05:49 PM
When I want to delay orgasm, I think of my ex wife...naked and horny... and counting math problems using a loud voice..., as she comes towards me, wearing a strapon and a goofy smile.

Jericho
09-20-2009, 06:25 PM
When I want to delay orgasm, I think of my ex wife...naked and horny... and counting math problems using a loud voice..., as she comes towards me, wearing a strapon and a goofy smile.

some of the weird arse muthafukkers around here, that'd probably have the opposite effect! :shrug
In fact........... :lol:

surfblue
10-03-2009, 04:32 AM
:razz:

ChicagoTbone
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Take some 3/8" rope and tie your balls off, tight. It will delay comming for quite some time.

big_red3445
10-11-2009, 06:17 PM
lol i dnt cum wen gettin my dick sucked...idk why

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 06:40 PM
yeah sounds good man. :razz:

when i suck cock i do it assertively, i try my best goin down on a girl without coming off as the bitch :)

So you suck at sucking!