PDA

View Full Version : bad plastic surgery

surfblue
09-19-2009, 02:00 PM
what's with carla novais and renata davilla fuckin up their noses

does anyone know why it looks so botched, like what kinda nose they were trying to get but couldnt get because of how their nose naturally was shaped

BLKGSXR
09-19-2009, 02:05 PM
why are you complaining? seems like you just like the girls as sex objects....

Nowhere
09-19-2009, 04:41 PM

does anyone know why it looks so botched, like what kinda nose they were trying to get but couldnt get because of how their nose naturally was shaped

Huh? Have they recently changed them, since last time I checked, they look completely feminine, like any atypical woman, based on the work they had done. Do you like tgirls to have big MALE noses, like drag queens who are really just men, or something like that? I don't get it.

It isn't rocket science to know that ALL girls who didn't transition before or at puberty have to have work done there, since testosterone contributes to making a bigger, and, therefore, masculine nose.

fred41
09-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Do you have a pic of exactly what you are talking about?

surfblue
09-19-2009, 05:59 PM
why are you complaining? seems like you just like the girls as sex objects....
hahahah u just made me spit my drink all over my monitor.. ok hero whatever u say

ur right they mean nothing to me but neither does ur opinion

but fuck theyre nosejob was awful, its such an eyesore to see a perfect nose become what it is now

raybbaby
09-19-2009, 06:54 PM
This thread is useless without pics. There, I said it. I wanna see what you're talking about. Renata was probably the first TS girl I thought was so attractive I went hunting for her name. This was back when she was Giselle.

SarahG
09-19-2009, 07:03 PM
It isn't rocket science to know that ALL girls who didn't transition before or at puberty have to have work done there, since testosterone contributes to making a bigger, and, therefore, masculine nose.

The nose (and ears iirc) also never really stop growing so the older someone is, the bigger they tend to be (i.e. seniors have really big ears & noses for this reason).

raybbaby
09-19-2009, 07:16 PM
She looks fine to me.

fred41
09-19-2009, 07:35 PM

The nose (and ears iirc) also never really stop growing so the older someone is, the bigger they tend to be (i.e. seniors have really big ears & noses for this reason).

LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate.

BLKGSXR
09-19-2009, 07:55 PM

LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate. so how was she fred-as annoying as I said Lmfao WOMP!

fred41
09-19-2009, 08:02 PM

LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate. so how was she fred-as annoying as I said Lmfao WOMP!

I don't think she's ready for my personal habits..I like to watch television with the picture off, eat cereal..and cry all at the same time.

BLKGSXR
09-19-2009, 08:03 PM

I don't think she's ready for my personal habits..I like to watch television with the picture off, eat cereal..and cry all at the same time.Lmfao hahahaha She loves that...shes like ouuu tv is fun WOMP <3-4 sarah.

fred41
09-19-2009, 08:10 PM

I don't think she's ready for my personal habits..I like to watch television with the picture off, eat cereal..and cry all at the same time.Lmfao hahahaha She loves that...shes like ouuu tv is fun WOMP <3-4 sarah.

plus she's smart enough to figure out the system of locks on my door...and escape.

SarahG
09-19-2009, 08:15 PM

LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate.

Scared you, did I?

SarahG
09-19-2009, 08:16 PM
]Lmfao hahahaha She loves that...shes like ouuu tv is fun WOMP <3-4 sarah.

Yea ok, I can't even remember the last time I watched tv.

BLKGSXR
09-19-2009, 08:18 PM
]Lmfao hahahaha She loves that...shes like ouuu tv is fun WOMP <3-4 sarah.

Yea ok, I can't even remember the last time I watched tv.He watches with the tv off.

raybbaby
09-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Still can't see a problem with her nose.

fred41
09-19-2009, 08:23 PM

Scared you, did I?

A bit- my heart might have skipped a beat and I gulped once.

.....also developed a nervous tic in my left eye.

Bobzz
09-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Still can't see a problem with her nose.

Ray,

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.... I don't think that's her nose. But I agree, there's not a problem with it either. ;-)

SarahG
09-19-2009, 08:27 PM

Scared you, did I?

What do you cry about as you stare into your cereal while not-watching tv?

fred41
09-19-2009, 08:40 PM

Scared you, did I?

What do you cry about as you stare into your cereal while not-watching tv?

Sometimes for no reason at all...sometimes it's a soft mewling (light sobbing)..and sometimes it's an all out howl. The neighbors ignore the noises that come from my apt...they're used to them!

...and other noises.

SarahG
09-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Sometimes for no reason at all...sometimes it's a soft mewling (light sobbing)..and sometimes it's an all out howl. The neighbors ignore the noises that come from my apt...they're used to them!

...and other noises.

Good neighbors are neighbors that don't react when they hear blood curdling screams.

fred41
09-19-2009, 08:48 PM

...and other noises.

Good neighbors are neighbors that don't react when they hear blood curdling screams.

...and neighbors that don't question the purpose of the drain in the middle of your floor...and the stainless steel sheeting on the walls.

SarahG
09-19-2009, 08:51 PM

...and other noises.

...and neighbors that don't question the purpose of the drain in the middle of your floor...and the stainless steel sheeting on the walls.

You faraday caged your apartment?

TommyFoxtrot
09-19-2009, 08:52 PM

I kind of agree. But a lot of these girls are *surprise surprise* doing it for themselves and not for the fans. I also notice that there are tgs who get plastic surgery to look more feminine, and ones who want that barbie doll look. You see GG and TG doing this. I guess everyone has an idea of what kind of "look" they want to create. It's not going to please everyone.

fred41
09-19-2009, 08:58 PM

...and other noises.

.nothing so complex..the sheeting allows me to hose the occasional splatter down the drain in the floor. Nice and tidy.

SarahG
09-19-2009, 09:01 PM

...and other noises.

.nothing so complex..the sheeting allows me to hose the occasional splatter down the drain in the floor. Nice and tidy.

Normal walling soaks it up better though, it acts as a stain and keeps the wood looking pretty... and you can always burn it down if you need to get rid of the evidence.

fred41
09-19-2009, 09:07 PM

...and other noises.

Normal walling soaks it up better though, it acts as a stain and keeps the wood looking pretty... and you can always burn it down if you need to get rid of the evidence.

Yeah, but then there'd be a smell.

SarahG
09-19-2009, 09:12 PM

Good neighbors have no sense of smell

fred41
09-19-2009, 09:21 PM

:D ..you have good ideas..you should come over.

...we can invite GSXR ...and test them out with his "help".

SarahG
09-19-2009, 09:24 PM

But then who would I talk to late at night when everyone who is almost sane is asleep?

fred41
09-19-2009, 09:31 PM

But then who would I talk to late at night when everyone who is almost sane is asleep?

Hmmm....good point. I'll have to think about that while I venture into the "outside" world and grab a bite to eat.

...think maybe this thread's been hijacked enough...lol

rockabilly
09-19-2009, 09:36 PM
When the bodies turn up , you would need some plastic surgery to evade capture. lol

SarahG
09-19-2009, 09:44 PM
When the bodies turn up , you would need some plastic surgery to evade capture. lol

Unless you've an easy to remember voice.

Just ask Dillinger.

Its better just to set someone up to take the blame.

rockabilly
09-19-2009, 09:57 PM
GSXR did it ... lol See ya across the border. ;)

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:14 AM
She looks fine to me.
fuck hold on man. u think theyre hot now ? trust me they used to look WAY better than that

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:32 AM
ok with renata

BEFORE

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:34 AM
AFTER

as u can seebelow her face radically changed for the worse

but these are actually kinda old pics she looks even worse now, her nose is more upturned and looks like a dr seuess character

your thoughts?

freak
09-20-2009, 01:36 AM

That must be the reason my balls are hanging by my knees now, now I just wish my penis would catch up.

rockabilly
09-20-2009, 01:39 AM
^ lol

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:43 AM
as for carla novais

BEFORE PART 1

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:49 AM
carla novais

BEFORE PART 2

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:53 AM
AFTER

videos

before:
http://www.yesshemales.com/Galleries/Brazilian_Shemales_Club/gallery_movies/carla_novaes_wmv/tslist.html

after:
http://gallys.asstoyedshemales.com/vids/119a-carla_novaes_3/?nats=MTE5OToyOjI

http://hardxtc.com/shemale-carla-novaes-and-renata-davilla-sex-raw-hd/shemales-ba.htm

i rest my case

SarahG
09-20-2009, 07:24 PM
In all serious, surfblue I really don't see what you're talking about.

I don't think either of them is an example of "bad plastic surgery." I was expecting to find some Michael Jackson nose-pictures but I'm not seeing anything "bad" here.

I'm as blind as a bat though so maybe I'm just not seeing it?

rockabilly
09-20-2009, 08:02 PM
But cute as a button Sarah. ;)

raybbaby
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
I don't see what the problem is. I'd still rail either or both of these girls and be happier than a pig in slop while doing it. soooooo not worried about nose jobs that look just fine to me.

surfblue
09-20-2009, 08:23 PM
In all serious, surfblue I really don't see what you're talking about.

I don't think either of them is an example of "bad plastic surgery." I was expecting to find some Michael Jackson nose-pictures but I'm not seeing anything "bad" here.

I'm as blind as a bat though so maybe I'm just not seeing it?
lol u cant be serious, the changes to their noses is unmissable
but even if u cant see the difference in noses u cant deny that theyre faces look totaly different then before

maybe its the format of my before and after shots. i put all the before shots in one post and all the after shots in another post

surfblue
09-20-2009, 08:26 PM
I don't see what the problem is. I'd still rail either or both of these girls and be happier than a pig in slop while doing it. soooooo not worried about nose jobs that look just fine to me.
damn dude ur too easily pleased :lol: there needs to be bench mark

then again they are still pretty fokkin hot im just sayin they look a lot different than they used to which was reaaallly fokkin hot

but the point im tryin to get a cross is dont fuck up your face when u are actually naturaly perfect

MrsKellyPierce
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I think she looks better after.

Some of the guys in here sound like fags lol talking crap.

freak
09-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I think she looks better after.

Some of the guys in here sound like fags lol talking crap.

I agree with Kelly. They both look better to me too. It isn't like they got pig noses, they are just smaller.
I also agree a bunch of you sound like fags

surfblue
09-20-2009, 09:13 PM
i guess i just like a slightly fleshy nose then. yeah those chicks are obviously tryin to get narrower noses but the end result imho just looks plastic

as for sounding like a buncha fags....

proud fag here :rock2

TsVanessa69
09-20-2009, 09:19 PM

then again they are still pretty fokkin hot im just sayin they look a lot different than they used to which was reaaallly fokkin hot

but the point im tryin to get a cross is dont fuck up your face when u are actually naturaly perfect
After reading what you post, its safe to say you are the new douchebag of HA!!!!!!

surfblue
09-20-2009, 09:22 PM

After reading what you post, its safe to say you are the new douchebag of HA!!!!!!
figures ud say that. go fix ur face http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-030.gif

Jericho
09-20-2009, 09:23 PM

Nah, i can think of use for a douche bag.

surfblue
09-20-2009, 09:28 PM
whatevs bitches

giovanni_hotel
09-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Do some of you even know when you're being offensive???

Wipe and swallow, surfblue.

surfblue
10-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Do some of you even know when you're being offensive???

Wipe and swallow, surfblue.
do i care?

and god they look so ugly now, some of u faggots have really lowered ur standards just cuz there happens to be a cock attached

TsVanessa69
10-03-2009, 06:16 AM

You're so right.
Let me apologize to the douchebags for ofending them.
My bad

CaptainGeech
10-03-2009, 03:41 PM

lol. Nice

Teydyn
10-03-2009, 04:54 PM
and god they look so ugly now
No, they dont.

Carla novaes looks great, but more could be too much.

some of u faggots have really lowered ur standards just cuz there happens to be a cock attached
Better to have a low standard then none at all, right? :)

surfblue
10-04-2009, 03:07 AM

You're so right.
Let me apologize to the douchebags for ofending them.
My bad
ugly

surfblue
10-04-2009, 06:03 AM
and god they look so ugly now
No, they dont.

Carla novaes looks great, but more could be too much.

some of u faggots have really lowered ur standards just cuz there happens to be a cock attached
Better to have a low standard then none at all, right? :)
no, carla i admit is OKAY now (stilled looked better before in my opinion), i think shes still in the process of fixing her face with the braces and all

but renata is just a plastic nightmare and startin to look like maryln manson, its a fuckin shame cuz she was so hot, whoever says she looks better now needs to get their eyes checked

SarahG
10-04-2009, 08:59 AM
startin to look like maryln manson

Warner hasn't had much plastic surgery- most of his appearance is makeup related.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2009, 10:36 AM

Your nose and ears change dramatically when you get older.

I wont have that problem because I have had my ears and nose done.
BUT

I am not one to really care about criticism or bad comments. I have learned to just really let that slide me. With that being said, it is tiring in this board to read this kind of stuff.

Just yestersday I just posted some new pics and someone started talking smack about my lips- WHICH IS OK- but then it turned into someone calling them an asshoke and I just deleted the whole thing because really the stupidity of it all just gets really tiring and I really don't want to be a part of it so I rather not even bother before it goes into a back and forth.

I am not a sensitive person at all, but I can see why the posters here drive the girls away sometimes.

buckjohnson
10-04-2009, 11:58 AM
AllanahStarrNYC
I am sure you do not need this encouragement from me, but keep doing your thang in becoming better every day.

Every one can use some constructive advice/criticism. Nobody is immune to mistakes. But some of these guys postings are so negative and self-relevant that clearly there is some transference going on.

surfblue
10-04-2009, 03:56 PM
startin to look like maryln manson

Warner hasn't had much plastic surgery- most of his appearance is makeup related.not saying manson had plastic surgery, just saying she looks like him now, all fucked up and weird and looking. but you know who else has had horrible plastic surgery kimber whats her face. good thing i didnt subscribe to her site

Lion
10-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I think Carla Novaes looks better after; with Renata Davilla I'm not so sure...
But it's true that sometimes a nose surgery can spoil a shemale's face. As my all-time-favorite Christina Bianchini did a nose job, I couldn't find her as attractive as before even though the change was not dramatic.

ScottyBabe
10-10-2009, 07:04 PM
i think i'm going to have to agree with surfblue on this.

carla especially has been a favourite of mine for a good while and there has been a defined change to her features over the years (and i don't think they are all natural). her nose has thinned and her features are far more "sharp"

renata too, her face has become very different. the nose is a lot thinner and her lips are "plastic" looking.

although it may not all be down to surgery... if you look at old and new photos of both of them, they are both dramatically thinner than they used to be. as if the pressures of modeling and looking good have taken their toll on their appetites....

i'm still an admirer of them though. carla especially. but if i ever was lucky enough to have a realtionship with her, i'd be sneaking lard into all her meals to try and fatten her up a wee bit!

SB

Beagle
10-10-2009, 07:23 PM
manson looks like gary oldman in 5th element