PDA

View Full Version : Ant Sex

hondarobot
10-25-2005, 09:43 PM
So, I looked up the answer to how ants have sex because I'm sure everyone was just dying to have this riddle answered.

It seems those winged ants you see flying around on occasion are like the stud ants and the young queens who are amazingly horny. The hook up and fuck each other silly while in mid air. Then the queen finds a hole and starts laying eggs. I believe the male dies (typical).

This also brings to mind the old comic book "hero" Antman, for some reason. What possible use would being able to shrink in size be, other then to sneak into places? And then what? Turn back into a normal human and get your ass kicked? I suppose he could irritate and distract people, but not much else really.

And knowing now what I know about ant reproduction, he apparently never even got laid, or he would presumably not be among the living.

:?

Spiderman
10-25-2005, 09:51 PM
WoW!

Bigguy
10-25-2005, 09:52 PM
So, I looked up the answer to how ants have sex because I'm sure everyone was just dying to have this riddle answered.
Yep that's the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. :roll: :lol:

Here's a photo :wink:

hondarobot
10-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey! Those two are suppose to be flying around while fucking! The damn website lied to me!

Maybe there just drunk. . .