PDA

View Full Version : BET HIP HOP AWARDS NOMINESS=EPIC FAIL!

Silcc69
09-18-2009, 06:52 PM
http://www.bet.com/specials/hiphopawards09/hha09_nominees/

And here is why I say epic fail

There nominees for MVP

Drake
Jay-Z
Lil Wayne
TI
Kanye West

Drake doesn't even have an album out yet he get nominated on here.

addicted
09-18-2009, 07:19 PM
why do have these stupid ass threads on a board like this?

tgirlfansg
09-18-2009, 07:31 PM
It's most valued player. Sure Drake doesn't have an album but he did have a bangin mixtape, a hit song, hit feature, VERY popular video, signed a lucrative contract and his upcoming album on Young Money is highly anticipated (by ladies mostly I assume). I for one dont see why he shouldnt be nominated.

tgirlfansg
09-18-2009, 07:33 PM
By the way, this isn't a "stupid ass thread". If anything its a breath of fresh air compared to the threads started by folks who just come here seeking images of the ladies.

Silcc69
09-18-2009, 07:47 PM
It's funny that addicted always shows up in these threads saying how stupid they are. Guess he has to be a major attention whore. And tgirlfansg my thing with Drake is that his career has just got started he has yet to reach the status of those other artist. Plus he's being assisted by Lil Wayne so he's practically being spook fed through his artist. Which is what happened with 50 Cent a few years ago.

peggygee
09-18-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm not feeling Drake.

For me, the nod goes to the man everyone loves to hate.

Kanye.

http://cache0.techcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kanye_west.gif

Ryz
09-18-2009, 10:26 PM
I just want the money.
money nd the cars, cars nd the clothes. the hoes. I suppose.... I jus wanna be, I jus wanna be successful....

Silcc69
09-18-2009, 11:06 PM
I prefer Charles Hamilton over Drake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FyvGvV2mXs

AmyDaly
09-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Drake - WHO???
Jay-Z - WIN
Lil Wayne - Auto Tuner FTL
TI - Auto Tuner FTL
Kanye West - Auto Tuner FTL

buckjohnson
09-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Silcc69
I guess my problem with the thread is the subject matter. Hip-hop is a lost art form and seriously considered or respected in the 'real" music world. It is constantly being mocked by others and seems to attracted illiterate and untalented folks looking to cash in and not uplift a once genuine art form.
In the list you mentioned, only Jay Z seems artistically motivated.

Instrumental
09-19-2009, 12:20 AM
I have no respect for Charles Hamilton after jacking Black Spade's beat and claiming Dilla produced for his album. He's a good rapper but the guy's a douche.

addicted
09-19-2009, 12:38 AM
It's funny that addicted always shows up in these threads saying how stupid they are. Guess he has to be a major attention whore. And tgirlfansg my thing with Drake is that his career has just got started he has yet to reach the status of those other artist. Plus he's being assisted by Lil Wayne so he's practically being spook fed through his artist. Which is what happened with 50 Cent a few years ago.

Not really its just that your flooding this board with garbage

surfblue
09-19-2009, 01:45 PM
By the way, this isn't a "stupid ass thread". If anything its a breath of fresh air compared to the threads started by folks who just come here seeking images of the ladies.
no this is a stupid thread :lol:

"breath of fresh air"??? hahahaha stfu

sugdaddie69
09-19-2009, 02:05 PM
If its a stupid thread,why would you guys waste time commenting on it..I guess stupid is as stupid does.That said...Drake is overhyped,Jay Z should win hands down.Also you can hate on Wayne and Kanye,but the numbers don't lie,there are millions of "stupid" people that buy their shit.

Silcc69
09-19-2009, 05:00 PM
I always finf it interesting how BET throws in the occasional conscience MC like Q-Tip. Though Common has won a few awards and so did Outkasst with UGK.

surfblue
09-19-2009, 06:09 PM
If its a stupid thread,why would you guys waste time commenting on it..I guess stupid is as stupid does.That said...Drake is overhyped,Jay Z should win hands down.Also you can hate on Wayne and Kanye,but the numbers don't lie,there are millions of "stupid" people that buy their shit.
because i can its easy as fuck to comment on this stupid thread that sticks out like an eyesore.

stupid thread stupid thread see that took less than 5 seconds

addicted
09-19-2009, 08:24 PM

stop flooding the board with this wack ass pop rap already. bet gets paid off by artists to play their videos and thats the only reason stupid ass sheep like you people are fans. get it? The only reason sorry ass clowns on bet have fans is because dj's get paid off.

fuck bet

bogus entertainment trash

sugdaddie69
09-19-2009, 09:52 PM

stop flooding the board with this wack ass pop rap already. bet gets paid off by artists to play their videos and thats the only reason stupid ass sheep like you people are fans. get it? The only reason sorry ass clowns on bet have fans is because dj's get paid off.

fuck bet

BET was not mentioned in my quote,my question was why do retards like you respond to a thread that the retard feels shouldn't be posted.You see retard,you give it life when you respond.

surfblue
09-20-2009, 01:12 AM

fuck bet

BET was not mentioned in my quote,my question was why do retards like you respond to a thread that the retard feels shouldn't be posted.You see retard,you give it life when you respond.
so retards stop posting them or better yet, LEAVE :lol: