PDA

View Full Version : edit

SexChangeTranny.com
09-16-2009, 02:11 AM
edit

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2009, 02:17 AM
you have someone who works at the main hub of your cellular carrier or a friend/family member on the police force run a trace illegally, risking their job and your freedom if caught

;)

hobby_nyc
09-16-2009, 02:27 AM
http://www.trapcall.com

NYTSJulie
09-16-2009, 02:28 AM
trapcall.com, a PI I know told me about it, not sure if it works but you can check it out

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2009, 02:33 AM
shit doesn't work

give any dude a google voice # or a calling card and a phone and he's untraceable

SexChangeTranny.com
09-16-2009, 02:50 AM
edit

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2009, 02:55 AM
shit doesn't work

give any dude a google voice # or a calling card and a phone and he's untraceable

they are too stupid to figure that out...

I am just sick of this stalker freak calling me every time I get into a deep discussion in here... Same person EVERY TIME

Call me with an unblock number you coward and give me your fucking address too while you are at it...

You gonna call me - try to read - and be a pussy about it?

You calling me a man? Let's settle this like men then - BRING IT

you damage that pussy and I'll kick your ass

call your cellular provided and file a ticket for harassment, they'll have it on record, you'd be amazed how seriously companies take that, especially with women getting hurt or killed as of late....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2009, 02:56 AM
btw this is still hilarious

That's not good ! Oppsie in my poopsie

SexChangeTranny.com
09-16-2009, 02:57 AM
edit

NYTSJulie
09-16-2009, 02:59 AM
there is something i think you can press on a phone to have it recorded so you can use it in matters of the law, call ur company and ask?

SexChangeTranny.com
09-16-2009, 03:02 AM
edit

NYTSJulie
09-16-2009, 03:03 AM
maybe she is a shady tranny?

SexChangeTranny.com
09-16-2009, 03:12 AM
edit

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2009, 03:21 AM
there is something i think you can press on a phone to have it recorded so you can use it in matters of the law, call ur company and ask?

iphone speakerphone and voice recorder

no iphone?

speakerphone and any recorder on any pc
if you're like me and have a mac "audacity" it's free

the macbook pro has one of the best built in microphones I've ever used

NYTSJulie
09-16-2009, 03:27 AM

iphone speakerphone and voice recorder

no iphone?

speakerphone and any recorder on any pc
if you're like me and have a mac "audacity" it's free

the macbook pro has one of the best built in microphones I've ever used

no there is something you can press, maybe its a lane line phone though, i forget, crazy exboyfriend so i had some drama and found out about this

NYTSJulie
09-16-2009, 03:31 AM
maybe she is a shady tranny?

Tranny or just a man who acts like a tranny... I mean, this shit has been going on for years girl. PSYCHO!

The person has issues.

I have never in my life called someone's phone to read them, no matter how much I hated them at the time.

It goes beyond normality...

It's funny I get into a deep discussion with someone on a chat board and they all come flocking out of the wood works to take a piece.

Its like vultures, all ready to take a piece of ya...

The tranny lifestyle is incredible isn't it?

ya comes with the lifestyle, i had had my share. Crazy stories.

SexChangeTranny.com
09-16-2009, 03:40 AM
edit

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2009, 04:17 AM
When both yall get a jealous dude callin yall on her phone and putting it on speakerphone so he can fuck her to your voicemail because she was texting you earlier let me know

til then I'll be happy to pass you both one of these
http://personalselfprotectionsite.storeblogs.com/files/2009/08/pepperblaster_black-bkgd-13.jpg