PDA

View Full Version : Mega has inspired me..........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 10:27 AM
not going to type in all caps, but it will be close................

I'd like to say this to all the newbies that have logged on (hmmmmmmmmm) all of a sudden in the past 2 weeks attempting to play Captain Save A Hoe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/dumbass2.jpg

I'm sick of you pussies coming to the aide of a broad you want to get "fuck points" with.......................... It's gotten to the point where if you got on cam, took a picture and smiled we'd all see chocolate rings around your lips. Enough is enough, the drama is what it is but you Capt. Save a Hoe's are the worst. With your "Oh let me type this shit and maybe [insert name] will give me a blowjob or some ass."

Get a fuckin backbone, kissing ass on a forum will NOT get you pussy.................. sorry. It just gets you laughed at every week by the 100's of folks that view your ass-kissing and shake their heads.

Nuff Said

Adam_Thompson
10-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Damn Brotha..kinda harsh..Naw Not really. You and Mega have been preaching lately. I've been kinda quiet on here lately myself cause of the nonsense....I liked the open shittalking that would take place even when it was just for fun( Overlord know).
Mega, J-dub, and all you other real folks (Vicki included)..thanks for preaching to these folks with real talk....Chuuuuuch!!!!

Oh yeah, some of these new cats are the inspiration for my new sig..appreciate it people.

NickTheQuick
10-25-2005, 10:42 AM
To re-phrase my favorite line found on here... Without names this thread is useless. To get us started I present GettingBangedBoi. He is what I'd call a FUG. Fake thug that talks all sorts of shit but chances are he owns more purses than guns.

MacShreach
10-25-2005, 10:43 AM
I'd like to say this to all the newbies that have logged on (hmmmmmmmmm) all of a sudden in the past 2 weeks attempting to play Captain Save A Hoe.

Names.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Names.

take your pick mate

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Damn Brotha..kinda harsh..Naw Not really. You and Mega have been preaching lately. I've been kinda quiet on here lately myself cause of the nonsense....I liked the open shittalking that would take place even when it was just for fun( Overlord know).
Mega, J-dub, and all you other real folks (Vicki included)..thanks for preaching to these folks with real talk....Chuuuuuch!!!!

Oh yeah, some of these new cats are the inspiration for my new sig..appreciate it people.

The ass kissing is the best. Especially when <Insert name> wants to be (And I quote) Captain Save A Hoe. They're making an ass of themselves and we reap the rewards. Sign-up new comers! Please.

MacShreach
10-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Names.

take your pick mate

Thought not.

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Names.

take your pick mate

Thought not.

Im sorry but am I the only one to think the scenerio above is like the single most dumbest ever. He says take your pick and then the other guy says thought so. Either theres a misunderstanding Or Theres beef between you two. Either way i Laughed.

lol "Though so." Such a humerous phrase to read at 6am.

MacShreach
10-25-2005, 12:04 PM

Possibly ought to make sure your brain is in gear before firing up your fingers in the morning then.

Quinn
10-25-2005, 03:29 PM
Get a fuckin backbone, kissing ass on a forum will NOT get you pussy.................. sorry. It just gets you laughed at every week by the 100's of folks that view your ass-kissing and shake their heads.

Couldn't agree more.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 06:13 PM
lol, there is no beef................................just an attempt that failed

Harrys Boy
10-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Have you thought that there is alot of ass kissing because there is alot of abuse going around? Nearly every post has an argument in it.

romeo
10-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Have you thought that there is alot of ass kissing because there is alot of abuse going around? Nearly every post has an argument in it.
CO-SIGN :!: :!: :!:

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 10:28 PM

Possibly ought to make sure your brain is in gear before firing up your fingers in the morning then.

ruairdh, whatever gibber that is, I'll continue to Do as i wish. I mean if catty feminine "supposed" insults are all I have to fear from you...Shitttttttt I laugh.

Looks like we've found another girl on this board.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 10:35 PM
I'll continue to Do as i wish. I mean if catty feminine "supposed" insults are all I have to fear from you...Shitttttttt I laugh.

Looks like we've found another girl on this board.

^5 & LMAO

Ironhead
10-25-2005, 10:57 PM
I say let them post away, Johnny. Personally, I need all the humor I can get during the day and the arguments that ensue when the newcomers saddle up to joust for the honor of their lady of the day are always entertaining, even if for only a few posts. Besides, all the regulars need to specialize, Mega does the beat downs and you provide the stunning avatars, check the duty roster if you don't believe me :D

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Because Im a bastard.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9940/mynameisru9ja.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 11:07 PM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironhead, I listen to other members so I thank you for your kind words & I humbly refrain from text smacking the non-pussy getters that toss salad in the forums....................

Overlord for Prez

magic9inch
10-25-2005, 11:11 PM
i agree, be real with these hoes, dont lie to them

Ironhead
10-25-2005, 11:29 PM
I was just fucking around, Johnny. But, you, Mega and Overlord and Ecstatic happen to be my 4 favorite posters on here. I enjoy the comments and opinions you guys post. Could even see all of us sitting around the bar enjoying drinks til we went after the same girl. Personally, I've seen a couple times on here since I started trolling where I felt I should have defended someone, but held back because I tend to get real nasty, real quickly and didn't want banned. But, the stuff that's been going on lately has just been funny. I just don't see how anyone can be offended when they start the discussion by asking for the other person's opinion. Again, though, please none of you stop it or I'll have to find some other form of entertainment when I'm supposed to be working ;)

Ecstatic
10-26-2005, 01:32 AM
Ironhead, that's quite an interesting group you've gathered at the bar. Here, lemme buy you a beer.

Now who brought the darts?

ezed
10-26-2005, 05:39 AM
Sooooo.....What your telling me........is that...when, I defend Vicki....Jen......Allanah..... I won't get a discount on a blow job? FUCK WHAT AN IDIOT I'VE BEEN???? FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, (slapping forehead after each fuck). No matter, I'll pay full price and still continue to defend them! Though just between you and me (and please keep this to yourselves), I have a snowball's chance in hell of ever meeting them.

Oh, you weren't taking about me? Sorry, forget what I said! I'll go back to secretly admiring them from afar. (About two and a half feet from the monitor).

Alright gentlemen, rip me a new asshole!

ezed

Overlord Abomination
10-26-2005, 06:25 AM
Overlord for Prez

Damn Im humbled But I dont want to fuck the world up just yet, God if I had kids they'd be in asylums by their fourth birthday. What ashame.

And Ezed, yes your never gonna get any twat from them so just sit back, Put one hand in your pants and let the good times role. Theyre big girls and often times they can tell us to fuck off on their on . No one likes a mascot. Or a sidekick

:shock: I just realized it but theres a shitload of sidekicks on this forum.