PDA

View Full Version : TS on Facebook: Post Your URL Here

latinpapi
09-15-2009, 05:31 PM
I would like to be able to keep in touch with the ladies on Facebook since I am not on MySpace. I am sure several other gents in here would too. If you are on Facebook go ahead and post your link / URL in this thread.

Ts CinthyaNY
09-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah right...

scubaman
09-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Yeah right...
and don't forget your email address

tsntx
09-17-2009, 08:03 PM
you know, i often sit on facebook and think to myself "self..." i say, "self you dont have enough cock hungry, tranny chasers on your friends page all dying to say something extremely innappropriate in front of your actual friends and family.... you should add some!"

and now heres my chance to get some.... ill pass for now tho

CaptainGeech
09-17-2009, 08:15 PM
lol. That's asking a lot of these Hungangels. Most people use facebook for there real friends and serious communication. Not a bunch of strangers they met on the internet who are smitten by them because they were born with a cock. I think what you're looking for is Myspace. Sadly that has turned into a total self promotion ad centric artificial hell. I rarely go on there anymore.

latinpapi
09-17-2009, 08:56 PM
I just came on to check this thread. I am surprised by the response.

jaycanuck
09-17-2009, 09:32 PM
You're surprised? Seriously?

If someone wanted you to have their facebook url they'd post it on their profile. While you're at it, ask for their phone number too.

SarahG
09-17-2009, 09:32 PM
I just came on to check this thread. I am surprised by the response.

It seems facebook is more geared towards working professionals and college students aspiring to go into "professional" white collar jobs, which is why facebook is so control oriented in allowing users to set all kinds of privacy settings, not just overall but even for specific users. I suspect that's also why they're so restrictive in what you can do (or not do) with your profiles- unlike myspace where you can design a page in html and upload it, with facebook they try to keep everything clean & easy to read & consistent... no annoying background images making it hard to read peoples pages, no media players that automatically start playing annoying music whenever you load the page, etc.

Myspace on the other hand, is a far more casual venue, users don't have nearly as much control over their profiles (except for in the design of the page) as far as controlling information goes, and far more freedom in terms of how they make things look & sound.

Is myspace more for promotion for people than facebook is? I suspect so. I know that when I google bands I like, I see far more of them have an official myspace page for promoting the band. A few have facebook pages or groups, but usually they only serve to tell people where they're touring at the moment and little else (i.e. no streaming tracks, no music videos, few pictures, etc). I've seen band members, as individuals on facebook... and when I come across their pages they usually are there for personal contacts and don't accept friend requests from strangers and have small, usually set-on private (not viewable) friends lists. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more who simply have search-turned off (so people can't find them using the search engine).

FiremanforTS
09-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Uh, yeah.

Facebook seems to be for the "real" world. Now i'm not saying all guys on here are fake, i'm just say'n.

Good luck with that.

sandiego1
10-03-2009, 07:55 PM
i noticed he didnt post his

Silcc69
10-03-2009, 08:01 PM
I've been debating about getting a facebook page idk yet. Myspace IMO has become played out.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Honestly, I think facebook sucks. I mean, I don't think much of social networking sites anyway, but facebook is especially shitty. People giving each other cyber lollipops is just uber-faggy.

But, if you bother with it at all, try facebook lite. It cuts through a lot of that candy ass bullshit. Also, take yourself out of chat availability, and you won't get so many cretins asking you if they can suck your dick, or if you want to move to India or Egypt and marry their retarded male-chauvenist asses.

Anyway, here's my profile.

http://www.facebook.com/nicole.dupree1

Dirky
10-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Honestly, I think facebook sucks. I mean, I don't think much of social networking sites anyway, but facebook is especially shitty. People giving each other cyber lollipops is just uber-faggy.

But, if you bother with it at all, try facebook lite. It cuts through a lot of that candy ass bullshit. Also, take yourself out of chat availability, and you won't get so many cretins asking you if they can suck your dick, or if you want to move to India or Egypt and marry their retarded male-chauvenist asses.

Anyway, here's my profile.

http://www.facebook.com/nicole.dupree1

And here I was, all set to add Nicole just so I could send her a cyber lollipop.

Fuck it then. I'll add somebody more appreciative.

alyssats
10-03-2009, 09:20 PM
lol. That's asking a lot of these Hungangels. Most people use facebook for there real friends and serious communication. Not a bunch of strangers they met on the internet who are smitten by them because they were born with a cock. I think what you're looking for is Myspace. Sadly that has turned into a total self promotion ad centric artificial hell. I rarely go on there anymore.

lol :lol:

so true i have facebook but i use it purely for keeping in touch with family, primary school friends, high school friends, college friends, corporate friends and etc. i dont add any stranger at all

BeardedOne
10-03-2009, 09:34 PM
I only recently joined FB and have been puttering around the site and playing a couple of the games (Which, though interesting and fun, are an annoying bastard cousin of multi-level marketing wherein you have to coax friends to the game in order to level up faster).

It's much cleaner than the noisy eye-poking format of MySpace. I was surprised that no less than a dozen of my former lovers had pinged me in just the first couple of weeks (And more since). Having not seen, spoken to, or bedded them in eons I was impressed that they even remembered me, let alone that they might be looking for me on FB. That adding friends opens up a lot of cross-pollination of my social circles makes this experiment all the more interesting, especially since many of the aforementioned lovers pop up in the Mutual Friends lists already.

I've found a couple of our more popular gurls there, pimping themselves and their wares, so they are out there and not afraid to wave their flag to any and all. I'll probably add one or two (If they'll have me) to my Friends list and if they spout anything inappropriate on my Wall most of my other friends will prolly just say "Oh, it's one of his trannie friends!".

In response to one of those cutesie little surveys "Describe your friend in one word", one of the GGs I know posted "Pregolesbolover". I'm sure that everyone else just nodded in agreement (There was a time when I was dating a couple of pregnant women and at least one pregnant lesbian). :)

The only thing that bugs me about FB is that strangers ask to be added as friends either by FB suggestions (The database attempts to link age groups, interests, locales, etc.) or as part of the games that I mentioned earlier (Strangers will ping you for no other reason than to up the body count in their game stats). I've added a couple of people that had enough of my known friends in their profile that it's possible that I might actually have =MET= them at some point in my life, but I draw the line at game herders.

LibertyHarkness
10-03-2009, 10:16 PM
www.facebook.com/libertyharkness

BeardedOne
10-03-2009, 11:25 PM
www.facebook.com/libertyharkness

You've been added. Don't say anything dirty. ;)

Bunzee
10-03-2009, 11:39 PM
facebook SUCKS

i tried to register for it and it didn't like my email it said something to the effect that it doesn't like emails like info@ or webmaster@

like wtf are they makin it hard for me to register?

i like myspace its nice easy yes some profiles are impossible to read but thats the fault of the ppl who make them....

plus why the f*** is everything on facebook in this small annoying blue font??

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2009, 04:25 AM
And here I was, all set to add Nicole just so I could send her a cyber lollipop.

Fuck it then. I'll add somebody more appreciative.

No, no! Add me, Dirky! I'm appreciative! I swear on a stack of cyber bibles that I am... :)

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2009, 06:08 AM
I still wonder what AOL plans to do with that 850 million dollar piece of crap, Bebo. I suppose they still haven't come up with a cost effective way to insert it up our asses. I do know that they somehow determine from sign-up attempts if you're Bebo-worthy. At least it pulled that shit with me some weeks ago. AOL and Yahoo are both EVIL.

slingblade
10-02-2011, 08:23 PM
you know, i often sit on facebook and think to myself "self..." i say, "self you dont have enough cock hungry, tranny chasers on your friends page all dying to say something extremely innappropriate in front of your actual friends and family.... you should add some!"

and now heres my chance to get some.... ill pass for now tho

LOL funny

slingblade
10-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Uh, yeah.

Facebook seems to be for the "real" world. Now i'm not saying all guys on here are fake, i'm just say'n.

Good luck with that.

youre right facebook is for the real world which is good and bad. Good that you can actually find people on it but bad if you want to leave some provative comments on their page everything on facebook is so tame and lame that I dont even mess with it most times. Even when you find old friends its still usually just someone on your friends list it sucks.

justafreak
10-02-2011, 11:34 PM
social network is lame only way to meet real girls is to hang out in the same places they like to go.

banane18021802
10-04-2011, 08:38 PM
i have a lot in my friends list
here my email
sowhat_abc@yahoo.com.au

BellaBellucci
10-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Bella Bellucci Fans on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bellabelluccifans) :)

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Nicole Dupre (https://www.facebook.com/nicoledupr3)

BellaBellucci
10-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Nicole Dupre (https://www.facebook.com/nicoledupr3)

Hey, how are you liking Google+? I just got it a couple of weeks ago but it still seems reeeeallllyyyyyy sllllooooowwwww user-wise.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey, how are you liking Google+? I just got it a couple of weeks ago but it still seems reeeeallllyyyyyy sllllooooowwwww user-wise.

~BB~
It is. Google always makes the mistake of treating everything they do like it's a speakeasy, where you "have to know someone", and then no one cares by the time they sign up. Just like Google Chat and Gmail. lol So many people insist on using Yahoo mail. I still don't understand what the point of creating Circles is. lol And you still can't have a "google+/nicoledupre" url type thingy yet, which is just lame imo.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2011, 09:11 PM
And you still can't have a "google+/nicoledupre" url type thingy yet, which is just lame imo.

That was the icing on the cake for me. It's hard to give out your addy when it's plus.google.com/29487194613987. Wtf?! And don't even get me started on the secret roll outs.

Oh and the point of circles is selective posting so that you can keep the posts for your friends and those for your fans separate. It seems like they were trying to combine Facebook and Twitter from jump.

~BB~