PDA

View Full Version : Why some men react violently towards TG women??

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
What is the problem with some men that react so passionately and violently when they see a tranny?? If they are not into it, and don't like it, why look? And why this is more common in American guettohoods? :evil:

BLKGSXR
09-15-2009, 08:54 AM
What is the problem with some men that react so passionately when they see a tranny?? If they are not into it, and don't like it, why look? :evil:Secret attractions :shrug

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 08:55 AM
What it actually stems from is insecurity in a man finding anybody with a penis attractive. They then get angry with themselves for it and redirect that anger towards the object of the attraction in an attempt to eliminate it.

~BB~

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:02 AM
I once had a guy that was about to have a heart attack calling me fag**t (I am pretty passable, but my guettohood knows me)...they don't even understand there is a difference between gays and tgs. This guys have serious issues, but we should not be affected because of their problems, this kind of harassment should be illegal... It's amazing how much passion TG's can create on some men.

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:03 AM
:roll:

muhmuh
09-15-2009, 09:07 AM
because they can get away with gay panic defenses?

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 09:09 AM

Didn't they recently pass a law (I think it was here in Cali) that specifically barred the 'gay panic defense?'

~BB~

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:10 AM

The question is...why are this men having "gay panic" attacks just by seeing some TG's walking by...not your thing, don't fucking look then!
I'm sure there are way too many biological girls for them to be looking at instead.

BLKGSXR
09-15-2009, 09:16 AM

The question is...why are this men having "gay panic" attacks just by seeing some TG's walking by...not your thing, don't fucking look then!
I'm sure there are way too many biological girls for you to be looking at instead.you can never be 100 percent certain till u ask em. :lol:

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:20 AM

I'm sure there are way too many biological girls for you to be looking at instead.you can never be 100 percent certain till u ask em. :lol:

Honestly, I don't really care the reason they act like such morons. It's THEIR problem. But I should definitely have a right to walk down the street and be left alone. :evil:

BLKGSXR
09-15-2009, 09:22 AM
you asked why they are doing it and now u could care less? what am I missing?...

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:31 AM
you asked why they are doing it and now u could care less? what am I missing?...

Personally, I care for their violent actions that are affecting me. It's their problem that they are trying to make mine. I don't even pay attention to the guys that do this, but they definitely pay me attention. I asked the question to see what are your opinions on the matter and to create objective debate, and not because I personally care for this insecure assholes. However, we need to address the reasons behind this "gay panic" attacks in order to stop the violence.

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:33 AM
error

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Hey Jennifer, do you feel that the exploitation of transsexuals in shows such as Jerry Springer and Maury Povich is a contributing factor of violence against us?

I think that if people are encouraged to disrespect us to the point where they refer to us as men or even call any individual transwoman 'it,' then it's easy to be detached from the normal remorse when we're being attacked. I mean it's not like they're assaulting a human being or anything.

~BB~

muhmuh
09-15-2009, 09:40 AM

Didn't they recently pass a law (I think it was here in Cali) that specifically barred the 'gay panic defense?'

~BB~

how would i know im pretty sure where i live youd be laughed out of court if you tried to pull something as stupid as a gay panic defence

but wikipedia says the defence worked just this year

The question is...why are this men having "gay panic" attacks just by seeing some TG's walking by...

i may be pointing out the obvious here but... because theyre idiots?

its probably too late to educate them so theres nothing that can really be done about it other than making sure we dont grow another generation of homophobes
how that gonna work out in a country that didint pass proposition 8 im not sure

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey Jennifer, do you feel that the exploitation of transsexuals in shows such as Jerry Springer and Maury Povich is a contributing factor of violence against us?

I think that if people are encouraged to disrespect us to the point where they refer to us as men or even call any individual transwoman 'it,' then it's easy to be detached from the normal remorse when we're being attacked. I mean it's not like they're assaulting a human being or anything.

~BB~

Absolutely. I was reading another thread in which you mentioned about this women that go on Maury, who claim to be transsexuals, yet wear a 100% men label on them to please the transphobic audience. Is disgusting!!! How the hell after all we have gone through, we would put a sign on that reads "100% MAN." No wonder so many are confused, and get pissed off when they get attracted to us.

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 09:43 AM
how that gonna work out in a country that didint pass proposition 8 im not sure

You mean they DID pass Prop 8. Prop 8 'defines traditional marriage.' What a load of shit. Government should just get out of that marriage business. It's a violation of the First Amendment and the Jeffersonian doctrine of the Wall of Separation.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 09:44 AM

~BB~

Abosulutely. I was reading another thread in which you mentioned about this women that go on Maury, who claim to be transsexuals, yet wear a 100% men label on them to please the transphobic audience. Is disgusting!!! How the heel after all we have gone through, we would put a sign on that reads "100% MAN." No wonder so many are confused, and get pissed off when they get attracted to us.

You should check out my latest blog entry. ;)

~BB~

Jennifer23
09-15-2009, 09:55 AM

~BB~

Abosulutely. I was reading another thread in which you mentioned about this women that go on Maury, who claim to be transsexuals, yet wear a 100% men label on them to please the transphobic audience. Is disgusting!!! How the heel after all we have gone through, we would put a sign on that reads "100% MAN." No wonder so many are confused, and get pissed off when they get attracted to us.

~BB~
where is your blog entry? sorry, I am a newbie :P

muhmuh
09-15-2009, 10:02 AM
You mean they DID pass Prop 8.

oh yeah thats the right way round
wasnt thinking

Government should just get out of that marriage business.

i think you mean church shoud get out of it
marriages are the governments responsiblity but they should stop meddling with an institution that has nothing to do with gender

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 10:18 AM

~BB~

~BB~
where is your blog entry? sorry, I am a newbie :P

http://bellabellucci.info/2009/09/15/its-sad-really/

~BB~

rockabilly
09-15-2009, 01:15 PM
They are insecure about their own sexuality. And they are just ignorant and close minded.

LAGent4ts
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
What is the problem with some men that react so passionately and violently when they see a tranny?? If they are not into it, and don't like it, why look? And why this is more common in American guettohoods? :evil:

There are a number of possibilities IMO:

a) people fear that which they do not understand;
b) do not have the ability to be open minded about that which they were raised to believe is "not normal, immoral or wrong";
c) think that being attracted to anyone with a penis makes them gay or will cause them to be labeled gay by their friends;
d) have no self confidence or self esteem, like the bully in school who always beat people up, but only those who were percieved to be weaker, could not defend themselves or were "different"
e) are simply ignorant, closed minded morons

"Why can't we just live and let live?"

Silcc69
09-15-2009, 05:53 PM
People fear what they don't know. And from what I have seen and it saddens me to say this but black woman are notorious for this type of shit.

gotchagood
09-15-2009, 06:02 PM
:oops:

gotchagood
09-15-2009, 06:16 PM
:oops:

Silcc69
09-15-2009, 06:40 PM
gotchagood wtf on earth are you talkin about?

BellaBellucci
09-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Also, if a man is given the chance before hand to know what's under your skirt, before he gets excited and makes the date or get's the number, it gives him a chance to make a decision based on reality not by being misled.

E.g. When he calls and ask to go out, this would be a good time over the phone to explain who he's going out with and let "him" make up his own mind. Doing this would avoid many terrible altercations.

Also, every man that approaches a tg have no idea and some don't even know you exist. I mean c'mon ladies look at yourselves in the mirror Many of you are drop dead gorgeous, put yourself in "their" position; would know?

Have a great day

Misled? What? Are we supposed to wear a neon sign?

~BB~

rockabilly
09-15-2009, 08:15 PM
No just a Scarlet T.

raybbaby
09-15-2009, 10:23 PM
What means "guettohoods"?

Jericho
09-15-2009, 11:01 PM
As others have said, insecurity.
You're a threat to there core being, their very manhood (hell, we see enough of it on here, so is it a big surprise when it happens in real life?)!
Don't fear the weiner! :shrug

fred41
09-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Also, if a man is given the chance before hand to know what's under your skirt, before he gets excited and makes the date or get's the number, it gives him a chance to make a decision based on reality not by being misled.

E.g. When he calls and ask to go out, this would be a good time over the phone to explain who he's going out with and let "him" make up his own mind. Doing this would avoid many terrible altercations.

Also, every man that approaches a tg have no idea and some don't even know you exist. I mean c'mon ladies look at yourselves in the mirror Many of you are drop dead gorgeous, put yourself in "their" position; would know?

Have a great day

You aren't being misled. You are dating another human being to whom you are attracted to. You don't need anymore information...it's just a date. The ONLY time she should tell you is if you are going to have sex..that's it. ....but you should never date someone with the assumption that it's going to lead to instant sex...which is where your argument seems to be going.

If you're just meeting someone then there is no reason for that person to trust you enough with that type of personal information. She wouldn't know if you would blab that kinda info to everyone you know immediately..or not...possibly exposing her to ridicule or worse..just so that you would then know what she has in her pants....all so you can go to dinner or a movie??!!

rockabilly
09-15-2009, 11:16 PM

Unless you live here ... " I'll just park in the rear " CRASH " Ooops" :lol:

Jericho
09-15-2009, 11:30 PM

Unless you live here ... " I'll just park in the rear " CRASH " Ooops" :lol:

I wouldn't want to fill out the insurance claim on that one! :lol:

Tika
09-16-2009, 02:11 AM
My take on it is that men pretty much instantly want to have sex with attractive women - they're thinking it as soon as they see one. When that attractive woman turns out to be penis-enabled, in their mind they've had ZOMG GAY SEXX0RZ and somehow the attractive woman has made them gay by having a penis.

gotchagood
09-16-2009, 04:23 AM
gotchagood wtf on earth are you talkin about?Sorry, my bad. I reread the post and found that I had misunderstood what was said. I'm not sure if they meant that some men act passionately, then violently or if they act passionately "or" violently when they see trannies.

But, I think that most people just don't understand. I had a recent conversation with a guy who knew of a transgendered person at work and he said that it creeps him out. I guess most guys expect a person that looks and appear female to have a vagina instead of a penis.

gotchagood
09-16-2009, 04:35 AM

Have a great day

Misled? What? Are we supposed to wear a neon sign?

~BB~Sorry, my previous posts were errors of understanding the original posts. I know this is a little off topic, but to answer your question, no you shouldn't have to wear a neon sign, but if you're dealing with a man and you know he's liking you, don't you think that you would/should owe that person an explanation of what you are before you sleep with him and he spends time with you? If you don't you are "misleading" and being dishonest toward that person.

Have a great day

gotchagood
09-16-2009, 05:46 AM

Have a great day

You aren't being misled. You are dating another human being to whom you are attracted to. You don't need anymore information...it's just a date. The ONLY time she should tell you is if you are going to have sex..that's it. ....but you should never date someone with the assumption that it's going to lead to instant sex...which is where your argument seems to be going.

If you're just meeting someone then there is no reason for that person to trust you enough with that type of personal information. She wouldn't know if you would blab that kinda info to everyone you know immediately..or not...possibly exposing her to ridicule or worse..just so that you would then know what she has in her pants....all so you can go to dinner or a movie??!!Sorry, "again;" My previous comments were a result of misunderstanding the post. And I know this is a little off the original post, "But to answer "your" comment." My thing about sleeping together was just a ballpark example. I in no way, shape, form or fashion think that people should/try to sleep with one another before, after or during a date. I do agree with a lot of what you've said though, people should respect and love one another as human beings and individuals, A+. But let's take a different look at this. For instance, let's say a man meets a t-girl and he "doesn't" know it. He likes her, "later" they go out to dinner and he happens to run into, let's say, his boss or a good friend. Now, "you" might not be able to tell you're out with a trannie, but what if "they" can?? OOPs! You are now seen as part of the homosexual community, everyone's now talking about you and you're getting funny looks at work and you have no idea what's going on.

The second example: If you took 3 guys and asked them would they rather date a gg or a trannie, it's a good chance that all 3 would "choose" gg's.

My point is: When t-girls don't reveal themselves to men on dates, etc. before, after or during; they take away the other person's "right" to choose who they want to spend "their" personal time with. Kinda like going out with a bunch of guys that you just met, only to find out that they didn't tell you they were wanted terrorist or something. The next thing you know, the FBI's kicking in your door and you're being arrested because you just happened to be seen with them! I don't think you would be to pleased with these people upon seeing them again. Would you?

I know, in a perfect world society wouldn't care if men dated someone who used to be a man and who still has a penis, but until then I'm sure that most guys still "expect" a female to have a vagina and I don't think that concept will change much in the near or distant future. Call me crazy.

Again, I apologize for my previous rants on this topic my previous comments were a result of my not fully understanding what the original poster meant.

Have a great day

BLKGSXR
09-16-2009, 05:49 AM

Have a great day

If you're just meeting someone then there is no reason for that person to trust you enough with that type of personal information. She wouldn't know if you would blab that kinda info to everyone you know immediately..or not...possibly exposing her to ridicule or worse..just so that you would then know what she has in her pants....all so you can go to dinner or a movie??!!
:king :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

yodajazz
09-16-2009, 08:27 AM
... It's amazing how much passion TG's can create on some men.
My theory is that violence is a just a negative form of passion. And often violence is fueled by things unrelated to the violent incident. He is frustrated that he does not have access to the finer things in life; jobs, etc.

I think you are right, in that if a man did not have some attraction to a particular t girl he wouldn't care enough to be physically agressive.

southern81
09-16-2009, 07:55 PM
simple answer - they are assholes