PDA

View Full Version : Saw 2

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 06:10 AM
1st off I want to say this movie should NOT have been made. It will be impossible to top the cast and the script of the original. But since they ruined that philosophy and made a sequel, who do you think would make good characters for the roles from this forum???

LOL, basically who would you like to see tortured....................

NYCe
10-25-2005, 06:15 AM
1st off I want to say this movie should NOT have been made. It will be impossible to top the cast and the script of the original. But since they ruined that philosophy and made a sequel, who do you think would make good characters for the roles from this forum???

LOL, basically who would you like to see tortured....................

:censor :censor :censor

Gus The Dagger
10-25-2005, 06:18 AM
I am waiting for this movie.

NYCe
10-25-2005, 06:22 AM
I never the first one but I will see the second one. Hopefully I won't get "Ring 2'd". Ugh.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 06:25 AM
you must see the 1st one
one of the best horror flicks ever

djlindy5763
10-25-2005, 08:32 AM
Absolutely see the first one before seeing the second. What an awesome horror flick.

tsntx
10-25-2005, 11:06 AM
i totally shat myself .. scariest movie ive seen in forever

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-25-2005, 11:09 AM
some movies need no sequel
i.e. Saw, The Exorcist, Poltergeist, lol & the Cannonball Run

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 11:11 AM
They may be able to redeem this movie. I mean theres no reason why a sequel couldnt be made we know why the killer kills, Maybe he's going for one last horrah before he finally does die.

Im gonna wait until i see it before I judge it, Who should Die...I dont pay enough attention to say.

LG
10-25-2005, 11:12 AM
What a weird, creepy, scary mindfuck of a film Saw was. I haven't seen the sequel, though.

But the first fim was the most original Horror/Suspense film in years. The second, from what I've read, just seems like an imitation of the first.

As for answering your question...hmm...no comment :)

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 11:27 AM
The movie Im looking for most (Thats in the same genre) is Hostel.

I hear its sick and gory and I couldnt ask for more.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450278/

Wait with bated breath people.

I really want to see this flick. From my understanding, they are going to make a third for the finale. I really want to see that 7th Heaven chick die.

davemaine
10-25-2005, 01:59 PM
You should have known though from the first one that there was going to be a second one made. It seems like every movie now adays gets a second and then they finish it off with a 3rd one to cap everythign off

NYCe
10-26-2005, 04:20 AM
Umm. I just purchased and watch Saw on dvd.

WHAT THE FUCK

THAT MOVIE WAS INCREDIBLE

*closes all the blinds and locks all the doors*

WOW

just

omg.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-26-2005, 04:24 AM
told ya...............................

NYCe
10-26-2005, 04:28 AM
Man.....at first I thought "this isn't that bad" but by the last couple of scenes I had my feet dug into the carpet in my living room.

I'm glad I didn't see that in the movies because I'm sure people would have been yelling at the screen (both white and black people lol)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-26-2005, 04:37 AM
when he stood up at the end I was in awe...........

Slither
10-26-2005, 04:54 AM
****SPOILER*****

I think you're overrating the first Saw a little bit. The plot itself is excellent, but did have some major plotholes (like..the killer is laying inbetween them the entire time and they never see him breathe? I know we're supposed to use our imagination a little, but cmfuckingon), and the acting was HORRIBLE. Brought the movie way down for me.

Hopefully Saw II has some better acting and is able to actually explain how their even IS a Saw II, since in the original one, wasn't the killer dying from inoperable brain cancer?

chefmike
10-26-2005, 05:02 AM
Umm. I just purchased and watch Saw on dvd.

WHAT THE FUCK

THAT MOVIE WAS INCREDIBLE

*closes all the blinds and locks all the doors*

WOW

just

omg.

did you watch the director's commentary, etc.

I usually don't bother with the extra's but the director's commentary on this dvd was fascinating...they filmed that whole motherfucker in one building...except for the one street scene...on a nuthin budget...if your into flicks...the extra's are worth checkin out on this one...

bananix
10-26-2005, 04:00 PM
i just watched Cube Zero (part 3 of the series) few days ago and they are all quite ok
http://www.uncubed.com/

Overlord Abomination
10-26-2005, 08:25 PM
THE MACHINIST with Christian Bale, there's another film with messes with your head.

mds

That was an ok movie but it was a real simple plot, Once you take everything into consideration. I still liked it though. The fact christian bale looked like he was one puke away from death was great.

skyler
10-26-2005, 10:38 PM
you must see the 1st one
one of the best horror flicks ever

yeah it was a pretty kickass movie :D

Gus The Dagger
10-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Just seen the Saw 2. Boy and girl(evil) live. Cop gets caught.

brickcitybrother
10-28-2005, 10:04 AM
some movies need no sequel
i.e. Saw, The Exorcist, Poltergeist, lol & the Cannonball Run

Cannonball Run - really? Should I presume that you also think Smokey & the Bandit II & III were bad ideas too? LMAO

TomSelis
10-29-2005, 06:37 PM
I saw it last night (no pun intended) and I thought it was pretty good. A couple of the traps were freaky, but I won't spoil it.