PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know who these Chicago girls are?

MrBlonde
09-14-2009, 07:36 AM
I don't have proof but I feel pretty certain they are both t-girls. I used to have a lot more clubbing photos of them but I lost them. I was wondering if anyone knew who they are (if they have a myspace etc.) They are both seriously Fine ladies!

TsJennifer
09-14-2009, 07:38 AM
diana on the right

Willie Escalade
09-14-2009, 11:40 AM
My future ex-girlfriend in the purple :P

TSMissJasmine
09-14-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't have proof but I feel pretty certain they are both t-girls. I used to have a lot more clubbing photos of them but I lost them. I was wondering if anyone knew who they are (if they have a myspace etc.) They are both seriously Fine ladies!

so yer running around taking pics of these girls at a club but, not bothered to talk to them? Holy stalking qualities batman.

snacks35
09-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Not sure but Ms. Hot and Ms.Hotter should be close

Fitz1600
09-14-2009, 05:17 PM

so yer running around taking pics of these girls at a club but, not bothered to talk to them? Holy stalking qualities batman.

Not sure he said he took the pictures.

MrBlonde
09-15-2009, 02:09 AM

Oh no, I didn't take the pics. I only collected them from a party site. I wish I had been there. I would have been nervous and most likely shot down in flames, but I would have spoken to them. Atleast tried too :) BTW, I'm a big fan of yours MissJasmine. You are stunning!

MrBlonde
09-15-2009, 05:57 AM
diana on the right

Know of a website or page for her?

BLKGSXR
09-15-2009, 06:00 AM
My future ex-girlfriend in the purple :P soon to be lucky then sad man lol.

nicoleneuman24
09-15-2009, 09:27 AM
my best friends.. Vanessa & Diana

TSMissJasmine
09-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh no, I didn't take the pics. I only collected them from a party site. I wish I had been there. I would have been nervous and most likely shot down in flames, but I would have spoken to them. Atleast tried too :) BTW, I'm a big fan of yours MissJasmine. You are stunning!

Ahh I stand corrected. Thanks for the compliment & good cheer love. Carry on your search. Wish I could help! :-)

fla_funmeister2
09-16-2009, 09:15 PM
So what club was this?

MrBlonde
09-17-2009, 05:49 AM
The Soundbar in Chicago. Like I said I used to have atleast 25 different pics of them together or seperately (all from that club or other Chi-Town clubs). So it's safe to say they are regulars on the Chicago nightlife scene. I just want to see more of them, whether it be party photos or more private life stuff. they are so gorgeous.

serial138
04-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Wait, Transsexuals hang out at soundbar and they look like that?!? Here I thought the only place to meet anyone was on Halstead at Roscoe's or Berlin or something.

Intrepid
04-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Vanessa might know

serial138
04-24-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm just shocked that I somehow missed the whole thing. I'm with the original poster in stating that those two are beautiful, and somehow I've never seen them at soundbar. I guess I need to open my eyes and realize that beautiful Transexuals are everywhere, not just where I expect them to be.

TsVanessa69
04-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Why would a transexual hang out in a gay bar in Boystown for?
We are woman and some of us live our lives as such.
Crobar was another fun spot we would hang out at.
And yes, thats Diana and Vanessa!

95racer
04-24-2010, 06:37 PM
my best friends.. Vanessa & Diana

As they say “birds of a feather”……
All three of ya, HOT!!

serial138
04-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Why would a transexual hang out in a gay bar in Boystown for?
We are woman and some of us live our lives as such.
Crobar was another fun spot we would hang out at.
And yes, thats Diana and Vanessa!

I know some girls do just because they feel safer and more accepted in Boyztown than in straight clubs. Even a city as liberal as Chicago has rednecks and idiots that are going to comment, bash people, throw hateful remarks and all that. Well, I'm sure you know better than I about that, so no need to tell you.

I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open more. I know Crobar used to be a good place to go, but I don't think I've been in there since 2002. Still any good?

Oh yeah, any one have Satan's number? I need to see if i can sell my soul to him for a girl like those two, or vanessa.