PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic T-Girls 3

seinfield
10-25-2005, 05:03 AM
Does any one have any input on this movie, clips, pics? Any thing more than what the box looks like.

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Rent it. I havent seen it But They fucked up the formula in the last volume I hear.

Lobo
10-25-2005, 07:22 PM
I rented this today, I'll give it a spin in the dvd player and give a short run down of the scenes.

Lobo
10-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I skimmed through this quickly.

-Mia Isabella (with a huge cock I might add) fucks a dude. But he doesn't say much and neither does she, kind of boring, no moaning or groaning. The dude also has what looks to be like perma-shit stain in his ass crack, not exactly the start I was hoping for.

-Courtney Cokks gives a blowjob to a guy and then jerks him off into her mouth, then she rubs one out while the guy sucks her nipple. This scene was oral only, very short.

-Yasmin Lee and Nikita take on two guys. Yasmin only tops, Nikita only bottoms. The two girls stick to the guys, no interaction between them. At the end of the scene one of the guys jerks off onto Nikita's tits, the other guy then licks the cum off her tits while the dude slaps his cock (or attempts to) on the other guys forhead, yuck.

-Kayla Coxx and a genetic girl take on 3 guys. Kayla doesn't get hard at all in this scene and only bottoms (as usual). The guys fuck Kayla and the girl, the girl also fucks Kayla with a strap on. The guys blow their loads on the girls.

-Nikita with a black guy. Nikita fucks him, he fucks her.

-Chastity gets fucked by a guy.

-Mia Isabella is back to get a blowjob from a guy, she shoots her load, oral only, very short.

-Kayla Coxx with a guy. She bottoms only in this scene again, but has a hard-on and keeps it for most of the scene. This was the best scene in this flick.

It's worth a rental but not a purchase.
No condoms, but the dude licking up the other dudes cum and geting slapping on the forhead by his cock turned me off.
The lighting also sucked a bit in this movie. It looks like they didn't bother shining any light to the performers nether regions while they were fucking, making it a bit hard to see cocks going in and out of assholes.

I'd say this was the worst of the 3 so far. The first one was the best, #2 would have been great if it weren't for the guy on guy shit, #3 wasn't very good IMO.

shemales-yumyum
10-26-2005, 03:00 AM
in the last scene, very hot!, kayla coxx gets an anal internal cumshot. she takes a nice healthy load of cum up her ass. what a nice creampie!

seinfield
10-26-2005, 03:26 AM
I guess I will have to wait till it comes down on the price.

seinfield
10-26-2005, 03:40 AM
Back cover

tsluver247
10-26-2005, 04:23 AM
Yasmin Lee always does a good job. Mia Isabella is hot, young and hung newcummer. Chastity is a cute newcummer. Courtney Cokks looks great, but it was a short scene. Nakita Coxxx had a great cumshot with her one-on-one scene. It is a good video.

Big Booty Shemale Lover
10-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Ehh...

ceet12
11-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Lobo said "Kayla Coxx and a genetic girl take on 3 guys. Kayla doesn't get hard at all in this scene and only bottoms (as usual)."

what does this mean bottoms only?

NYCe
11-01-2005, 05:10 AM
Lobo said "Kayla Coxx and a genetic girl take on 3 guys. Kayla doesn't get hard at all in this scene and only bottoms (as usual)."

what does this mean bottoms only?

She's on the receiving end (no pun intended). In adult terms, she gets fucked instead of being the fucker.

seinfield
11-01-2005, 06:20 AM
who is the girl in the red dress?

tsluver247
11-01-2005, 06:43 PM
who is the girl in the red dress?
Courtney Cokks