PDA

View Full Version : Thailand or Argentina?

mac.B
09-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Hey all...I'm new to the board and just saying hi. I'm planning a trip tho and I wanted everyones input on where I should go.

Bob's Tgirls
09-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Most people have a general preference as far as race goes. Although, I've had partners of many races and mixes, I have general preferences. Your general preference should be a major factor in your decision.

For me another major factor is language. It is fairly easy to get around in Thailand as an English speaker. That was not the case in Brazil. I don't know how it would be in Argentina.

The other deciding factor for me is crime. Sao Paolo and Rio are dangerous places. I was told by my friend/photographer, some of the girls and the hotel staff to not leave the premises by myself at night. I was told to not wear a watch or ever pull my wallet out of my pocket, don't flash a camera or do anything that would make me look like a tourist. Again, I don't know how Argentina is in this regard.

Thailand is different. There is little likelihood of being mugged at night. I felt safer there than I would in many parts of Los Angeles or other large American cities.

If you do go to Bangkok, Thailand and you want to stay in a real nice hotel, I suggest the Landmark.

hereorthere
09-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Horribly different types .......

Asian is beyond hot

Argentina = black girls to me = horrifyingly opposite of hot

2009AD
09-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Argentina = black girls to me

Based on that statement, you must be the biggest idiot on HungAngels. I doubt you know where Argentina is located.

mac.B
09-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Most people have a general preference as far as race goes. Although, I've had partners of many races and mixes, I have general preferences. Your general preference should be a major factor in your decision.

For me another major factor is language. It is fairly easy to get around in Thailand as an English speaker. That was not the case in Brazil. I don't know how it would be in Argentina.

The other deciding factor for me is crime. Sao Paolo and Rio are dangerous places. I was told by my friend/photographer, some of the girls and the hotel staff to not leave the premises by myself at night. I was told to not wear a watch or ever pull my wallet out of my pocket, don't flash a camera or do anything that would make me look like a tourist. Again, I don't know how Argentina is in this regard.

Thailand is different. There is little likelihood of being mugged at night. I felt safer there than I would in many parts of Los Angeles or other large American cities.

If you do go to Bangkok, Thailand and you want to stay in a real nice hotel, I suggest the Landmark.

Thanx Bob. Beginning to rethink Sao Paulo tho; was planning to go in Dec. I had spoken to Alexia Freire and everything. Really dissapointed was hoping to see Renata Tavares and Mel Voquel. O well tho, Ill focus on these two places. As far as the diff. types go, I like the soft sexual nature of the Thai girls as well as the enthusiastic passivity of the Argentinian girls like Morena Del Sol, Kate, Carolina, etc.

I did hear stories of the ladyboys drugging and robbing their clients, what do you think of that? And whith that being said, how do you feel about the phillipines? The girls look good there but they charge like their from the U.s. Not like Thailand and Argentina or Brazil.

tslvrnyc
09-12-2009, 03:01 PM

Asian is beyond hot

Argentina is almost all white, with the exception of some illegal immigrants from Boliva, etc. Most people are of either Italian or Spanish heritage. Where in the world did you get the idea that Argentina = black?

BTW, if you do know some Spanish you should brush up on the local dialect, Rioplatenese. It's a bit closer to Continental Spanish but it has a distinct Italian intonation to it.

Crime in Buenos Aires, while not at the level of Brazilian cities, has risen dramatically since the financial crisis of 1999. I'd venture to guess there's far less crime in Bangkok.

jaycanuck
09-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Argentina = black girls to me

Based on that statement, you must be the biggest idiot on HungAngels. I doubt you know where Argentina is located.

Based on this..

black girls to me = horrifyingly opposite of hot

he's an ass as well.

praetor
09-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Argentina? What you think to do in Argentina? Meet Isabela Peron? Argentina is a car parking of Rio Grande do Sul State.

:P

PEPE3Z
09-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Argentina black girls ?
In USA there are white, black, asian...
In Argentina, everybody is white.

There should be a cultural test prior to write in the internet... "here and there"

praetor
09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Argentina is the most racist country of Latin America!!!!!!! They hate black people, more than hitler hated.

praetor
09-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Argentina black girls ?
In USA there are white, black, asian...
In Argentina, everybody is white.

There should be a cultural test prior to write in the internet... "here and there"

Argentina is the most racist country of Latin America!!!!!!! They hate black people, more than hitler hated.

They have a amerindian there also. You must study too.

http://www.native-languages.org/argentina.htm

mac.B
09-13-2009, 02:13 AM
So the message that Im getting from this is, basically, not to go anywhere!! :x

surfblue
09-13-2009, 09:41 AM

Asian is beyond hot

na argentina is white man, probably the richest and safest country in latin america. dominican republic is the black one and brazil has a lot of black people and people with aids. south brazils kinda different though and has a lot of italians and portuguese who just cameimmigrated but still a lot of black people in rio, and its a pretty dangerous city especially for tourists who get robbed and killed all the time

nazis hid there after ww2 :razz:

a lot of germans in argentina. for simplevacationing id go to argentina cuz i think id fit in better but i dont know many argentina trannies except sabrina, victoria saenz (now dickless :() and ugly ass mariana corboda hahahah

but if i was gonna go tranny huntin id go straight2 thailand cuz i already know where to go, guess bar, and then suck lisa, eye and fanta dry ;)

make sure u bring wipes with u to clean their cocks haha!

mac.B
09-13-2009, 11:01 AM
but if i was gonna go tranny huntin id go straight2 thailand cuz i already know where to go, guess bar, and then suck lisa, eye and fanta dry ;)

make sure u bring wipes with u to clean their cocks haha![/quote]

Where is there to go? And how do you get in contact w/ the girls besides craigslist?

praetor
09-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Argentina = ... probably the richest and safest country in latin america. . Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.

dominican republic is the black one and brazil has a lot of black people and people with aids (Opps, where did you read this?) south brazils kinda different though and has a lot of italians and portuguese ( you forgote the germans, the polish immigrants) who just cameimmigrated but still a lot of black people in rio, and its a pretty dangerous city especially for tourists who get robbed and killed all the time

nazis hid there after ww2 Some still alive and free, in addition, an extremely anti-semitic country.

a lot of germans in argentina.

tslvrnyc
09-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Chile is probably the safest South American country these days.

praetor
09-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Chile is probably the safest South American country these days.

That's right, and the most politicized country in Latin America (besides they voted Michelle Bachelet), and the best level of educational instruction.

danoninho
09-13-2009, 05:02 PM
...I would pick Thailand for the TGirls, I mean, Ladyboys. I've never been there, but if I had the chance I would defenitly go!! Where else can you find streets full of ladyboy's shows and clubs? That's unique!

phobun
09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
probably the richest and safest country in latin america. . Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.

The best of the best.

praetor
09-13-2009, 07:55 PM
probably the richest and safest country in latin america. . Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.

The best of the best.

The Devil's Gang pic.!!!!! They attacked the Latin America and will envision transforming it in America Latrine!!!!
And God may protect us from them.

Harrys Boy
09-13-2009, 08:38 PM
I love Buenos Aires, it has a real Italian feel to it, only trouble is not many people there speak Spanish unless you go into really expensive hotels and restaurants and I guess thats not really the purpose of your trip..

praetor
09-13-2009, 10:02 PM
In Buenos Aires you can meet Maradona, who have one desire: play football (soccer) wearing the hooly mantle of Brazilian's team!!!

praetor
09-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Don't cry for me Argentina!!!!

Specials thanks to Paraguay, to help us to say good bye to Argentina.

2009AD
09-14-2009, 03:49 PM
removed

houndog
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
I would go to Thailand. Bangkok is fun, cheap, and great hotels and the katooeys (ladyboys) will love you.
Some clarity is needed regarding Argentina. The reason there are almost NO blacks in the country is that in the 1830's the people in power told blacks and Indians to leave or they would be killed. They started killing them....some 25-30,000, and this caused the exodus from Artgentina. There is no problem regarding being black and travelling in Argentina....tourists and business people are welcome....there just aren't very many residents.

BLKGSXR
09-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Another Racist thread YAY!
To the op.
Let me ask you this, which country has more diseases in your opinion...The one with the least-go there :lol:

alyssats
09-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Ive met some Argentinian guys before and they are so open minded about transsexuals like me. I met him in a club drink some champagne and he didnt know im a tranny. He brought me back to his hotel room but while on taxi while kissing me he suddenly felt my hard throbbing cock. He got little shocked and asked if im a boy. I said im a girl but with something extra *wink wink*. He said he dont fucking care and we countinued the fun in his hotel room.

Ohhh lala!

biglaredo
09-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Check out all the beautiful girls on distintas.com.ar, how could you not want to visit argentina???

praetor
09-15-2009, 01:43 AM
I love Buenos Aires, it has a real Italian feel to it, only trouble is not many people there speak Spanish

:lol: You are one stupid mother fucker. :lol:

All Latin America speak Spanish, excepting Brazil where all speak portuguese, the largest country in Latin America.

Language

Spanish and Portuguese are the predominant languages of Latin America. Portuguese is spoken only in Brazil, the most populous country in the region. Spanish is the official language of most of the rest of the countries on the Latin American mainland, as well as in Puerto Rico (where it is co-official with English), Cuba and the Dominican Republic. French is spoken in some Caribbean islands, including Guadeloupe, Martinique, and Haiti, as well as in French Guiana in South America. Dutch is the official language of some Caribbean islands and in Suriname on the continent; however, as Dutch is a Germanic language, these territories are not considered part of Latin America.

Other European languages spoken in Latin America include: English, by some groups in Argentina, Nicaragua, Panama, and Puerto Rico, as well as in nearby countries that may or may not be considered Latin American, like Belize and Guyana; German, in southern Brazil, southern Chile, Argentina, portions of northern Venezuela, and Paraguay; Italian, in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, and Venezuela; and Welsh,[citation needed] in southern Argentina.
Most widely spoken Pre-contact languages distribution area in Latin America, at the beginning of 21st century: Quechua, Guarani, Aymara, Nahuatl, Mayan languages, Mapuche

In several nations, especially in the Caribbean region, creole languages are spoken. The most widely spoken creole language in the Caribbean and Latin America in general is Haitian Creole, the predominant language of Haiti; it is derived primarily from French and certain West African tongues with some Amerindian and Spanish influences as well. Creole languages of mainland Latin America, similarly, are derived from European languages and various African tongues. Native American languages are widely spoken in Peru, Guatemala, Bolivia, Paraguay, and to a lesser degree, in Mexico, Ecuador, and Chile. In Latin American countries not named above, the population of speakers of indigenous languages is small or non-existent.

In Peru, Quechua is an official language, alongside Spanish and any other indigenous language in the areas where they predominate. Another widely used language is known as riverian which is also known as nicolacian, which is spoken in rural parts of Mexico[35] .In Ecuador, while holding no official status, the closely related Quichua is a recognized language of the indigenous people under the country's constitution; however, it is only spoken by a few groups in the country's highlands. In Bolivia, Aymara, Quechua and Guaraní hold official status alongside Spanish. Guarani is, along with Spanish, an official language of Paraguay, and is spoken by a majority of the population (who are, for the most part, bilingual), and it is co-official with Spanish in the Argentine province of Corrientes. In Nicaragua, Spanish is the official language, but on the country's Caribbean coast English and indigenous languages such as Miskito, Sumo, and Rama also hold official status. Colombia recognizes all indigenous languages spoken within its territory as official, though fewer than 1% of its population are native speakers of these. Nahuatl is one of the 62 native languages spoken by indigenous people in Mexico, which are officially recognized by the government as "national languages" along with Spanish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America

praetor
09-15-2009, 01:52 AM
PARAGUAY 1 X 0 ARGENTINA

Goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boTNYsephUY

Bye bye Argentina!!!

------------------
:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

payforeplay
09-15-2009, 07:43 AM
I have lived in Bangkok for 5 years and recommend it highly.
I have not been to Argentina, so I cannot make a direct comparisn.

For vacationers, the good points of Bangkok:
1) Cheap accomodations - A decent hotel in the Nana area of Sukhumvit ( the best place to stay ) will run anywhere from $45 to $100, depending on your desires. Bob recommended the Landmark. The location is terrific, but a better hotel for the same price has opened directly behind it. It's called the Grand Sukhumvit on Soi 6.
I recommend this web site for hotels:
http://www.latestays.com/index.htm
2) Food and drink: It is imposssible to spend more than $20 a day on food. A great meal ( Suda on Sukhumvit Soi 14 ) will cost around $12, inclusive of a couple large bottles of beer.
Drinks in bars are never more than $4.
3) Ladyboys: There are now 5 Ladyboy ONLY bars in Nana Plaza, 6 if you include Guess Bar across the street. There are over 300 Ladyboys available every night. Short Time ( 1 -2 hours ) will cost about $40, overnight $60 to 80.
Bangkok is safe, easy to get around, and everyone speaks enough English to make the trip easy.
Bars close at 02:00, but Sukhumvit Road from Soi 5 to 15 becomes one giant restaurant and free lance pick up place until it gets light.

Also, Phuket is a 75 minute flight away, and air fares are arund $75 - 100 RT.
I don't recommend Pattaya on a first trip, but it's worth seeing if you've already been to either Bangkok or Phuket.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Also, if any of our lovely HA's are planning a trip, I'd love to meet up with you while you're here.

Cheers,
PFP

mac.B
09-15-2009, 10:30 AM

1) Cheap accomodations - A decent hotel in the Nana area of Sukhumvit ( the best place to stay ) will run anywhere from $45 to $100, depending on your desires. Bob recommended the Landmark. The location is terrific, but a better hotel for the same price has opened directly behind it. It's called the Grand Sukhumvit on Soi 6.
2) Food and drink: It is imposssible to spend more than $20 a day on food. A great meal ( Suda on Sukhumvit Soi 14 ) will cost around $12, inclusive of a couple large bottles of beer.
3) Ladyboys: There are now 5 Ladyboy ONLY bars in Nana Plaza, 6 if you include Guess Bar across the street. There are over 300 Ladyboys available every night. Short Time ( 1 -2 hours ) will cost about $40, overnight $60 to 80.
Bangkok is safe, easy to get around, and everyone speaks enough English to make the trip easy.
Bars close at 02:00, but Sukhumvit Road from Soi 5 to 15 becomes one giant restaurant and free lance pick up place until it gets light.

I don't recommend Pattaya on a first trip, but it's worth seeing if you've already been to either Bangkok or Phuket.

Also, if any of our lovely HA's are planning a trip, I'd love to meet up with you while you're here.

Cheers,
PFP

I appreciate the info. I'd like to know about the drugging that the girls are doing there tho; whats that all about? Also, have you been to the phillipines? If so, how does it compare?

paulgutierrez
09-15-2009, 01:54 PM
To the op.
Let me ask you this, which country has more diseases in your opinion...The one with the least-go there :lol:
lol... guess it was only a matter of time one of you would come in crying racism. But wait, aren't you the guy that said all arab women look alike? Figures. :roll:

Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.

The Devil's Gang pic.!!!!! They attacked the Latin America and will envision transforming it in America Latrine!!!! And God may protect us from them.
Amen.

Bob's Tgirls
09-15-2009, 02:24 PM

Thanx Bob. Beginning to rethink Sao Paulo tho; was planning to go in Dec. I had spoken to Alexia Freire and everything. Really dissapointed was hoping to see Renata Tavares and Mel Voquel. O well tho, Ill focus on these two places. As far as the diff. types go, I like the soft sexual nature of the Thai girls as well as the enthusiastic passivity of the Argentinian girls like Morena Del Sol, Kate, Carolina, etc.

I did hear stories of the ladyboys drugging and robbing their clients, what do you think of that? And whith that being said, how do you feel about the phillipines? The girls look good there but they charge like their from the U.s. Not like Thailand and Argentina or Brazil.

I don't know about ladyboys in particular drugging and robbing clients. I'm sure it can happen anywhere. I've heard of girls here in LA doing that. I experienced zero negatives with girls in Brazil and Thailand. I've never been to the Philippines, so I don't have an opinion on that.

BLKGSXR
09-15-2009, 04:13 PM
To the op.
lol... guess it was only a matter of time one of you would come in crying racism. But wait, aren't you the guy that said all arab women look alike? Figures. :roll:

Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.

The Devil's Gang pic.!!!!! They attacked the Latin America and will envision transforming it in America Latrine!!!! And God may protect us from them.
Amen.Lmfao what a nutswinger-Cant even pick up on the slightest trace of sarcasm you sir are a failure. :lol:

paulgutierrez
09-15-2009, 05:17 PM
To the op.

Amen.Lmfao what a nutswinger-Cant even pick up on the slightest trace of sarcasm you sir are a failure. :lol:
Right. Nice attempt at saving face.

DJ_Asia
09-15-2009, 07:30 PM

Cheers,
PFP

I appreciate the info. I'd like to know about the drugging that the girls are doing there tho; whats that all about? Also, have you been to the phillipines? If so, how does it compare?

If you stick with the bar girls as opposed to the street walkers typically you will not have any issues in regards to drugging or robbing,assuming you use a little common sense once the girl is in your hotel.Which brings up another point to consider,some hotels do not allow ladyboys up to your room,so ask in advance of checking in if the hotel allows Thai nationals into your room.Typically if they do they will require her to leave her ID card at the front desk upon entering and will not return it to her until they have phoned you and checked to see if all is well...this is of course for your safety and is available in most of the higer end hotels.

For sheer quantity,Bangkok is hard to beat....LB's are literally everywhere.However finding one that performs her duties with enthusiasm and a little passion...that is the gamble.I know them all and there are good ones and bad ones,but generally Thais are not known for their fire and passion...for that I would recommend Sao Paulo or Argentina.

DJ_Asia
09-15-2009, 07:38 PM

Cheers,
PFP

You must eat alot of Thai food cuz everywhere I eat(non Thai) I spend more than 20 on a single meal,let alone the entire day

Harrys Boy
09-15-2009, 11:31 PM
I love Buenos Aires, it has a real Italian feel to it, only trouble is not many people there speak Spanish

:lol: You are one stupid mother fucker. :lol:

Yeah sorry that was a typo, but you knew that I guess. This websites not as nice as it used to be.

Jericho
09-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Never been to Argentina, so i can't comment, but Thailand, GO THERE!
If you go nowhere else, go to Nana Plaza in Bangkok.
The first time, it's like a brightly lit walk into hell! :lol:
Depends what type of girl you're looking for, but, i would recommend Cansanovas.

dj4monie
09-16-2009, 12:20 AM

I don't know about ladyboys in particular drugging and robbing clients. I'm sure it can happen anywhere. I've heard of girls here in LA doing that. I experienced zero negatives with girls in Brazil and Thailand. I've never been to the Philippines, so I don't have an opinion on that.

There's that personal safety bug-a-boo... :roll:

Bangkok is just as DANGEROUS as any LARGE CITY in the world.

You are just as likely to get mugged or held up by a TS there as you are in Argentina or Brazil.

IE - If your DRUNK in a foreign country, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Crime in Brazil is overrated. If something is going to happen to you, its hard to stop it from happening and if you feel that way, why even walk out of the house everyday?

On every social sex forum I'm on, there's always some question about safety and its usually coming from people that have spent their entire lives in Suburbia or worst.

Tourism is down in Mexico solely because Americans have been told the Drug War is actually happening in Tourist Areas when its NOT. There is a heavy police presents in all the Zones of Tolerance.

If stories of people being shot, killed or mugged concern you, stay home!

I have to constantly debunk the notion that Blacks aren't welcome in Russia, then I have people that aren't Black posting here that Argentina is racist and doesn't like Black People.

The truth is Argentinians are equal opportunity haters and to be frank, they don't like Black people enough to actual KILL them, but there's about 15% of the United States population that would like to see Obama dead ONLY because he's HALF Black.

When you talk about places around the world, you have to put things into perspective. America won't go to UN Meetings on Race mostly because they don't want to be called into question, among other things how Blacks have been treated historically and continually.

I have no fear of visiting any country and would RATHER go elsewhere than some places in America, where I'm not too sure I would return home in one piece.

There's enough "English" being spoken in Argentina to get what you want, that's your goal isn't it?

Bobzz
09-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Argentine t-girls are incredibly hot for the most part. Very feminine, curvy and playful. Language is not really a problem if you know a bit of Spanish and most girls speak at least one other language. By and large, Argentina is still a relative bargain, especially if you like beef and red wine, in addition to hot latina type T-gals.

As for ethnic variance, there really isn't much of it so to speak, everyone there is white and very European in appearance. Kind of like the U.S., the original settlers (Spaniards) killed off most of the indigenous peoples or pushed them so far into the central pampas, jungle and mountain regions, that they're all but out of the gene pool (except for the gauchos). Now the mix is Italian (roughly 60% of Argentines have an Italian surname), French, British, German, Polish with a relatively big Jewish population in Bs. As. (but which is still less than 1% of the population of Argentina). There are very, very few blacks in Argentina (if they're there, they're tourists) and to quote one unapologetic friendly Argentine, "we used to have black people in Argentina but we used them all up in our war of independence with Spain". Can you say ...what the fuck?

The only thing that most South American's agree on is how much they love to bash the Argentines who are known for being conceited. It has been said that the "Argentines are merely Italians who speak Spanish, who behave like they are French and wish they were British". There is some truth to that.

Having said all of that, I think that Argentina is worth a look for very pretty and exotic t-gals. I'm just looking for excuse to get back there.

russtafa
09-16-2009, 05:44 AM
thai girls are very beautiful .real heart breakers but what away to go

payforeplay
09-16-2009, 07:34 AM
To mac.B:

I have not had any problems with rip off issues from the girls here. I've heard a few, very few stories, but most were with freelancers.

If you barfine a girl from any of the bars, they rarely will risk being fired for ripping off a customer.

The LB scene in the PI is completely different than in Thailand. And not worth the effort.
I think Manila is one giant cesspool and have no plans to ever go back again.
The LB scene in Angeles City is basically non-existant.

DJ's advice above is spot on. I'd add one point. Use the in room safe . If you leave anything of value laying around in your room, you're just asking for trouble.
Another option is to use a short time hotel. They are everywhere, including NanaPlaza. Aboout $12 for a few hours.

As for passion, if you do make the trip over here, drop me a note. As DJ says, for the best performance, it helps if you know the girls.

To DJ: I do eat mostly Thai when I'm out, as I cook Western when I'm home. The food courts, the street food, the noodle shops, and places like Suda are the best.

AverageJob
09-16-2009, 07:58 AM
na argentina is white man, probably the richest and safest country in latin america. Chile has a good standard of living

brazil has a lot of black people and people with aids. :roll: I would say Brazil is a mixed White country meaning that many Caucasian Brazilians are of mixed background, african, amerindian, asian,etc...

AverageJob
09-16-2009, 08:01 AM
you forgote the germans, the polish immigrantson q i see :roll:

the germans of the south, the italians of sao paolo, the polish of curitiba do not make up the majority of brazil

partlycloudy
09-16-2009, 09:47 AM
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2954307

alyssats
09-16-2009, 10:44 PM
To mac.B:

I have not had any problems with rip off issues from the girls here. I've heard a few, very few stories, but most were with freelancers.

If you barfine a girl from any of the bars, they rarely will risk being fired for ripping off a customer.

The LB scene in the PI is completely different than in Thailand. And not worth the effort.

DJ's advice above is spot on. I'd add one point. Use the in room safe . If you leave anything of value laying around in your room, you're just asking for trouble.
Another option is to use a short time hotel. They are everywhere, including NanaPlaza. Aboout $12 for a few hours.

As for passion, if you do make the trip over here, drop me a note. As DJ says, for the best performance, it helps if you know the girls.

To DJ: I do eat mostly Thai when I'm out, as I cook Western when I'm home. The food courts, the street food, the noodle shops, and places like Suda are the best.

really ive met many guys who lived in Thailand for many years but after able to visit Manila, the Philippines and got familiar with it they said they got addicted to it jeje

maybe you just dont know and not familiar where to go my dear theres a paradise of horny ladyboys in here ;)

mac.B
09-17-2009, 12:28 AM
To mac.B:

really ive met many guys who lived in Thailand for many years but after able to visit Manila, the Philippines and got familiar with it they said they got addicted to it jeje

maybe you just dont know and not familiar where to go my dear theres a paradise of horny ladyboys in here ;)

So tell me abt the PI. How much, where to hang, etc...

TommyFoxtrot
09-17-2009, 04:58 AM
Thailand for better customer service, Argentina for better looking women/tgirls.

TommyFoxtrot
09-17-2009, 05:02 AM
Thailand for better customer service, Argentina for better looking women/tgirls.

Also Thailand is full of child molesters (most of them aren't old white guys nowadays) and you could be seen as such. I would guess you will be looked at as less of a predatory farang in Argentina. Don't be surprised if you get hit up for more money entering places or if you take a girl home and she suddenly gets an attitude with you over money. I in know way condone or participate in prostitution though. Just from experiences visiting them. Thailand would be a great place to go back to and NOT indulge in the sex industry there. Seeing all those Johns really depressed the hell out of me when I was there a few years ago.

DJ_Asia
09-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Never been to Argentina, so i can't comment, but Thailand, GO THERE!
If you go nowhere else, go to Nana Plaza in Bangkok.
The first time, it's like a brightly lit walk into hell! :lol:
Depends what type of girl you're looking for, but, i would recommend Cansanovas.

Casanova has fallen onto a bit of a rough stretch as of late.Many of the hotter girls have gone,either moved in w/ a farang b/f,to Europe or another bar.Still some cuties,like Sydney AKA Pang,Monica(and her new boobs)Fish(also w/ her new boobs) but not much else.

As of late Cascades has been the place to find the most(and sexiest) girls,and apparently the bar nextdoor to Cascades,Carnival(i think is the name) is also now a LB bar.

DJ_Asia
09-17-2009, 06:17 PM

Also Thailand is full of child molesters (most of them aren't old white guys nowadays) and you could be seen as such. I would guess you will be looked at as less of a predatory farang in Argentina. Don't be surprised if you get hit up for more money entering places or if you take a girl home and she suddenly gets an attitude with you over money. I in know way condone or participate in prostitution though. Just from experiences visiting them. Thailand would be a great place to go back to and NOT indulge in the sex industry there. Seeing all those Johns really depressed the hell out of me when I was there a few years ago.

hate to be the bearer of bad news but all farangs are viewed as predatory sex tourists here by the Thais,regardless of whether your prey is of legal age or not.Contrary to what most think,the Thais esp. in the tourist areas(BKK.Phuket,Pattaya,Samui) are not very fond of foreigners,and if the Thais are HiSo,forget about it...you have zero chance.

Sadly child abuse is prevelant in ANY 3rd world country,not just here in Thailand.

TommyFoxtrot
09-17-2009, 07:00 PM

hate to be the bearer of bad news but all farangs are viewed as predatory sex tourists here by the Thais,regardless of whether your prey is of legal age or not.Contrary to what most think,the Thais esp. in the tourist areas(BKK.Phuket,Pattaya,Samui) are not very fond of foreigners,and if the Thais are HiSo,forget about it...you have zero chance.

Sadly child abuse is prevelant in ANY 3rd world country,not just here in Thailand.

I was talking about going to Argentina to escape it. And going there to see the country rather than the inside of it's brothels would be a nice change of pace for anyone. Or you could be like some folks and just stay on the boat.

alyssats
09-17-2009, 09:22 PM
To mac.B:

TS girls in the Philippines usually hang out in straight clubs/bars so just hit any well known club/bars here and youll see hundrends of stunning ladyboys if you can spot a ts girl from a crowd jeje

Also a lot just go to malls, restaurants and almost every street corner during night time theres a ladyboy walking and hunting for cute guys. They are everywhere hard to miss them if you know how to spot a ts girl ;)

mac.B
09-18-2009, 04:53 AM
To mac.B:

TS girls in the Philippines usually hang out in straight clubs/bars so just hit any well known club/bars here and youll see hundrends of stunning ladyboys if you can spot a ts girl from a crowd jeje

Also a lot just go to malls, restaurants and almost every street corner during night time theres a ladyboy walking and hunting for cute guys. They are everywhere hard to miss them if you know how to spot a ts girl ;)

Well thass coo. Ill do my research and will prob. do a double to bangkok and manila.

mac.B
09-19-2009, 01:48 PM
To mac.B:

Thanx 4 the help man. Im comming in Dec. Could I contact you for more advice?

praetor
09-20-2009, 02:52 AM

"Argentines are merely Italians who speak Spanish, who behave like they are French and wish they were British".

And unfortunately, in summer, they invade brazilian beaches, from Torres (Rio Grande do Sul State) to Buzios (Rio de Janeiro State), shit!!!
Bad drivers, causing several accidents, pretending they are european here in Brazil!!!

inanelymad
09-20-2009, 11:10 AM
So, I'm headed off to Thailand for the first time. Not really for the obvious possibilities, but because I was offered a place to stay for free. I know it is pretty cheap there, but free housing still makes a world of difference. It makes it easy to stay for a couple months, instead of weeks.

I know you don't know me, been a lurker for the last few years. But, I WILL post my experiences over there. I have a place to live in Bangkok and I will be visiting a few other cities as well. I can give you the newbe farang perspective.

Love the advice and news that people have posted here. Maybe I'lll get lucky and meet some of you in Thailand?

surfblue
09-20-2009, 04:25 PM
try to shave and look presentable, it helps not to look like a weird pervert

just dont be hairy and sweaty

and keep in mind many of them know how to kick box :|