PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to Ruby?

jcinva
09-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Anyone know whatever happened to Ruby? Not crazy, throw down for a knife fight at Howard Johnson's with her Napoleon complex thug life boyfriend Ruby, but pretty, sweet, LA Ruby, from rubyts.com?

Silcc69
09-12-2009, 05:42 AM
What other Ruby r u talkin about?

transmaven
09-12-2009, 07:52 AM
The "other Ruby" was hardly crazy. Smart girl in fact, a little wild, a lot of character. Be good to see her post again.

Willie Escalade
09-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Ruby pictured above was at Cobra on Thursday (and Palms on Friday)...and she's still looking good. Great girl; she has a good head on her shoulder. Too bad I never had the Ruby Experience... :cry:

Soto
09-12-2009, 10:25 PM
She was my first. Pretty awesome and super kind. We talked about how she wanted to go into SFX make-up.

SoCaliDude
09-13-2009, 01:52 AM
I see her out once in a while but she's usually accompanied by a male companion. Makes it difficult to start a conversation with her.

She looked hotter than ever on Thursday at Cobra and seemed happy.

I heard she finished school and got married.

Godspeed!

jcinva
09-14-2009, 12:52 AM
The "other Ruby" was hardly crazy. Smart girl in fact, a little wild, a lot of character. Be good to see her post again.

I'm guessing by character, you're referring to drunk and disorderly, or you never read her "I'm so in love" post where she and her boyfriend, Teacup Fiddy, delight the patrons of some restaurant by belching loudly, calling out the diners, and threatening to cut them.

I'm not sure that's character or emotional disturbance.

Me - I take the family out for fried clam strips on a Friday night, I'm not really looking for a couple of belligerent assholes, of any sexual variety, to kick off the weekend by terrorizing the clientele and wielding the flatware like a couple of Jedi nutjobs.

Felicia Katt
09-14-2009, 01:41 AM

I'm guessing by character, you're referring to drunk and disorderly, or you never read her "I'm so in love" post where she and her boyfriend, Teacup Fiddy, delight the patrons of some restaurant by belching loudly, calling out the diners, and threatening to cut them.

Me - I take the family out for fried clam strips on a Friday night, I'm not really looking for a couple of belligerent assholes, of any sexual variety, to kick off the weekend by terrorizing the clientele and wielding the flatware like a couple of Jedi nutjobs.
You might miss Ruby, but with your shitty attitude toward her namesake, she wouldn't miss you.

FK

Prettyboy22
09-14-2009, 02:08 AM
Silcc69....What video is your screen capture from...the ass shaking on that girl is money in the bank

phobun
09-14-2009, 03:55 AM

Classic... LMAO !

transmaven
09-14-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm not sure if that's character or emotional disturbance.

Well, Ruby and her confreres might have played a little fast and loose with the Marquis of Queensbury rules from time to time, but that's no reason to get all prissy about a girl from the Bronx.

As to character you need to read her posts and get a sense of it. I'll let her defend herself from here on in. Hear that Ruby? :wink:

jcinva
09-14-2009, 01:30 PM
You might miss Ruby, but with your shitty attitude toward her namesake, she wouldn't miss you.

Well, nice of you to speak for one Ruby and rush to the defense of the other.

I don't think I have a shitty attitude so much as I have deep empathy for paying customers having to put up with drunken nimrods showing their asses in public.

On the other hand, I do like the pics. That's who? Lithgow in Garp?

tslover185
09-14-2009, 01:57 PM
I have met Bronx Ruby, she is a gr8 girl and very professional in her business life. She did not treat u as a john but as a friend, lover she is the best I had yet. She added alot to the board with her personality, she is missed!!!

tslover185
09-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Ruby cum back!!!! Don't move to Rhode Island, you are and always will be a New Yorker.

Felicia Katt
09-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Well, nice of you to speak for one Ruby and rush to the defense of the other.

I don't think I have a shitty attitude so much as I have deep empathy for paying customers having to put up with drunken nimrods showing their asses in public.

On the other hand, I do like the pics. That's who? Lithgow in Garp?
wow, you are as clever and original as you are polite. If Hungangels were a seafood restaurant, you'd be catch of the day.

Ruby is a good friend I've informally mentored while she completed college so I think I have more right to speak for her than you do for some strangers at a fish fry. Being one of the nicest, smartest and most gracious girls out there, and not someone who talks badly of other girls she wouldn't appreciate an Appreciation thread about her fronting as an attack thread about someone else.

FK

phobun
09-15-2009, 04:46 AM
Ruby is a good friend I've informally mentored while she completed college so I think I have more right to speak for her than you do for some strangers at a fish fry. Being one of the nicest, smartest and most gracious girls out there, and not someone who talks badly of other girls she wouldn't appreciate an Appreciation thread about her fronting as an attack thread about someone else.

FK
Is it true that she is married? What is she doing with her college degree?

Felicia Katt
09-15-2009, 05:03 AM

FK
Is it true that she is married? What is she doing with her college degree?
I'll talk for her, not about her. she is happy, doing well, and continuing to pursue her educational goals.

FK

Morgan
09-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Did she actually go to school for SFX makeup? It's something i'd love to do and I really want to find more info on it.

~Mekari

jcinva
09-28-2009, 03:28 PM

Nice try, but sorry, Felicia. That pic has to be a Photoshop job. Ruby is way too young to have known Cesar Romero.