PDA

View Full Version : New Drawings

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Here's some of the latest work to come out of Skull Candy Media. Thanks to Wendy and Krissy once again for turning to SCM. We appreciate your business! Also, below is the press release for the launch of our new website... go check it out, we put a cute little video together on the main page for content producers and web master types. - J.

Skull Candy Media Relaunches Website.

August/ /2009 Dallas, TX.

Dallas based production company Skull Candy Media has relaunched its website/streamlined its services.
The new web site is cleaner, refined and should be much easier to navigate. Skull Candy Media is now focusing primarily on graphic design and video editing for the adult entertainment industry. We are still the primary content producer for niche site, jamiecoxx.com but have put adult video production on the back burner in order to help other companies out with all the peripherals that go along with producing adult content. Whether it's photo retouching, making banners, video editing or sound design Skull Candy Media has it covered. Visit www.skullcandymedia.com to see what we can do for you.

http://www.skullcandymedia.com/2009.png

rockabilly
09-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Nice artwork Jamie. :D

Tiffany Anne
09-11-2009, 06:51 AM
I'm soooo jealous!

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-11-2009, 06:55 AM
Jealous? Why?

PK Vegas
09-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Very impressive work 8)

kukm4
09-11-2009, 12:10 PM
nice stuff jamie. :D

AngelinaTorres
09-11-2009, 01:45 PM
very nice
i like that

GroobyKrissy
09-15-2009, 04:46 AM
Jamie...

Once again, excellent work and I'm proud to now have a finished product over at Shemale Futanari Blog (http://www.shemalefutanari.com)! I hope there are some other Webmasters and Mistresses out there who could use a good graphic designer. Highly recommended!

Awesome work Jamie and I can't wait to see what you've got cooking for my other project with you :)

gotchagood
09-15-2009, 05:26 AM
I like it!!