PDA

View Full Version : Reverse racism?

Silcc69
09-09-2009, 05:22 AM
http://news.aol.com/article/dad-eyes-race-in-son-brian-milligan-jrs/659537?icid=main|aimzones|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fn ews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fdad-eyes-race-in-son-brian-milligan-jrs%2F659537

Kramer
09-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Actually its beyong reverse racism. Its ludicrous for anyone not to investigate it as a hate crime! Why not? Blacks cant jump a white guy and beat him based on race? Why the fuck not???? Its insulting! :twisted:

Teydyn
09-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Why "reverse"? Racism is racism regardless of skincolor.

"I don't care what color you are, when something like this happens, justice must be served,"

trish
09-09-2009, 07:12 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=721728&highlight=#721728

buckjohnson
09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
I see nothing in the article that indicates that this man was beaten because of dating a black woman. In my exp, most white dudes who date black woman are already intergrated in the community. White men dating black woman is rarely done on the "DL".

The other problem with the articl, besides reciting unclear and unproven declarations, is that it assumes motivations without even knowing the facts.

I am from the East Coast. We are used to unfounded accusations that later proves to be false.

freak
09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
I see nothing in the article that indicates that this man was beaten because of dating a black woman. In my exp, most white dudes who date black woman are already intergrated in the community. White men dating black woman is rarely done on the "DL".

The other problem with the articl, besides reciting unclear and unproven declarations, is that it assumes motivations without even knowing the facts.

I am from the East Coast. We are used to unfounded accusations that later proves to be false.

Did you even open the web site?

Milligan's father believes several African-Americans beat his son, who is white, because he is dating an African-American woman.

Also if it is on the "DL" as you say then how would you know? Do you know what "DL" means?

The real problem with the article for you is it must not have enough pictures.

Your one of those east coast guys that must have never been off his block.

BeardedOne
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
"Reverse Racism" is when people hate you because you're backwards.

CaptainGeech
09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Its just how things are. Had it been the other way around I wouldn't have heard about it here first. I would have seen it leading the news coverage on every channel, website, newspaper, radio station, etc.... Whats truly sad is that if and when the attackers are found and charged that is when the media storm will happen. If they are charged with a hate crime there will be an overflow of coverage saying things like "another example of a black man being punished excessively" or "law enforcement and the legal system going out of there way to keep down the black community".

On a side note..... people say that NYC is the greatest place in the world. That is SOOO fucked up. Especially with witnesses helping or coming forward. My sister was mugged several years ago and nobody would help her even though there were tons of people around. That's bullshit. You see that sort of thing happen and its your responsibility as a person part of a community to seriously fuck that attacker up. I would be totally shocked if anyone came forward in this case. There only hope is that a security camera caught it by accident.

Silcc69
09-09-2009, 05:21 PM
CaptainGeech this what probably happened

http://www.putinstopsnitching.com/putin-stop-snitching.gif

CaptainGeech
09-09-2009, 05:55 PM
In American, people snitch about crimes.
In Soviet Russia, crime snitches on YOU!

buckjohnson
09-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Freak.

Now I have seen almost everything. I am getting lectured by Brittany Spears. First time for everything.

I have read many newspapers, magazine articles, journals, etc in my life. In general, a first reported incident in a newspaper is not a reliable narrative of an incident. This is because the narrative will mostly contain eyewitness statements and/or bias interviews. These narratives are usually driven by the reporters "angle" that he wants to pursue and the political / editorial viewpoint of the newspaper.

My concern is that the posters have made a lot of generalities and observations based on the first reporting of a newspaper article. The article contained very little facts, almost nothing that can be used in an actual court hearing and what little information in the article was hearsay. This article would have never been printed, as is, in a serious newspaper. It did not even answer the 5w's that is the basic narrative construction of newspaper writing, a requirement when I wrote articles in my middle school
newspaper

By the way, what you said about the EC is correct. For just one example, my uncle has lived in Brooklyn for a couple decades, and he has not left a 6-block radius in 15 years. Now these are NY blocks, bigger than most.