PDA

View Full Version : So Bigbeezy gets invited to a BBQ and pool party yesterday..

BigBeezy
09-09-2009, 02:26 AM
bigbeezy gets invited to a pool/bbq yesterday to celebrate the holidays. Now bigbeezy loves bbq's and swimming like everybody else, but there is a problem. As we all know, bigbeezy does not leave the house without his weightbelt and lifting chalk. So bigbeezy has to make a decision, he goes to the bbq with no belt or chalk, or he stays home. What the hell beezy thinks, he could go over their, get some free, easy, protein, get some sun, and go home. Besides, chances are there won't be any problems.

Bigbeezy pulls up like he always does, empty handed. Walks straight into the backyard and grabs a chicken breast straight up off of the grill, **** wasn't even done, but it doesn't matter. Bigbeezy says what's up to his boys and grabs a seat. Like every man, bigbeezy quickly scans the people on the patio and the ten other people in the pool, within seconds bigbeezy can sit comfortably knowing he is the strongest deadlifter there. A few minutes goes by and bigbeezy is already a 100 grams of protein down. He is kicking back as he starts to notice Tecate, Heineken, Newcastle, and even Grey Goose vodka sitting on the table. Sounds like a party.

So bigbeezy is talking with a few of his boys as the other people he doesn't know frolic in the pool. Well, bigbeezy quickly notices that one tough guy is talking a little to much. He keeps flexing his arms, grabbing the girls and throwing them, letting them stand on his shoulders etc.... Now keep in mind, bigbeezy is rocking his double XXL t-shirt, so the bulging beezy bi's are hidden.

As the sun starts to bake down on bigbeezy's traps and lats, he decides it is time for a swim. Now as we all know, Bigbeezy isn't the prettiest mother fu**er to look at, let's be real, he is deadlifter, and he does not have a nice looking stomach, he is just raw&nasty in your face 220. So before bigbeezy takes his shirt off, he pulls his swimming trunks up to his nipples in an attempt to hide his dirty bulk. bigbeezy proceeds to take his shirt off and show some ink. Bigbeezy slowly walks to the pool, and immediately a hush comes over the guests. OH yea beezy thinks, it's gametime.

5 minutes go by and everybody is eyeballing the beezy from underwater, out of the corner of there eye, etc.... Tough guy in the pool is completely silent. well another 5 minutes go by and bigbeezy is swimming some laps to get in some cardio. "Who needs a drink" tough guy asks by the cooler. so he starts throwing out beers to people in the pool. bigbeezy can here people yelling what they want "Heineken" "Shot of vodka" "Newcastle" wooooooooo they are all screaming. Out of the corner of his eye beezy notices a lady sitting by the pool deck drinking a nice cold Mike's Ice Hard Lemonade Pomegranate flavor.

"Yo what you want" the guy starts talking to bigbeezy. "Give bigbeezy an ice hard lemonade, Pomegranate flavor." Instantly the entire pool begins to laugh out loud, especially the guy by the cooler, in fact he had to sit down he was laughing so loud. bigbeezy looks at his boys who are not laughing because they know exactly what is about to happen. "Let it go" "don't do it" they are saying. "You don't have your belt with you beez." HMMMM beezy thinks to himself, that's a good point. As cooler boy is humped over telling his friends "that fat PHUCK wants a ICE COLD Lemonade. POMEGRANATE STYLE" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

bigbeezy walks up the steps as people are laughing and pointing at him. Now there is no doubt tough guy is going up for a clean set of ten, but bigbeezy doesn't have his dam belt. he walks over to the table and grabs a towel, still hasn't said a word yet. he tightens the towel around his waist in the best attempt to make it feel like a belt. with the towel in place, bigbeezy walks over to the tough guy who was still laughing hysterically by the cooler.

"Hey man, I refuse to grab a b1tch drink like that, BIGBEEZY" hahahhahahhahah he continues to laugh. beezy grabs an ice hard lemonade, pomegranate flavor, rips the cap off and downs it without taking his eyes off of him.

Bigbeezy quickly kicks the cooler into the pull spilling beer and vodka everywhere. "WHAT THE PHUCK" the tough guys friends start to run after bigbeezy as he is standing on the edge of the pool. one by one bigbeezy jukes them and they all fall into the water, one guy evens gets into bigbeezy's bearhug where bigbeezy squeezed him so hard he **** himself. Now it is bigbeezy and tough guy one on one. Tough guy starts to run at bigbeezy full speed on the pool deck and slips. BAM, here is bigbeezy's chance. Bigbeezy pounces on him and gets into position "NO BEEZY" don't do it his friends are shouting. tough balls, beezy thinks, nobody calls bigbeezy a b1tch and the clean set of ten begins as the entire pool looks on stunned.

Bigbeezy locks out the last rep and holds it for five seconds before dropping him to the floor. But beezy isn't done. he decides to pick him up and military press him holding him over his head. bigbeezy yells WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and throws him into the pool. As bigbeezy stands on the pool deck in triumph, one of bigbeezy's friends toss him two beers, one for each hand. In reminsce of Stone cold Steve Austin, bigbeezy pounds the beers together and downs them in two seconds. "Bigbeezy 3:16 says you just got deadlifted for a clean set of ten." WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Bigbeezy slowly takes off the towel, grabs one more chicken breast for the road, and walks out.

Dirky
09-09-2009, 02:36 AM
I hope Bigbeezy learned a valuable lesson. Never leave home without the belt.

worldbro
09-09-2009, 03:50 AM
Big beezy need to stay off that crack peezy

Quiet Reflections
09-09-2009, 04:22 AM
theres no story like a BigBeezy story and If we all pay attention we can learn a little something called hyperbole

barefootjoe69
09-09-2009, 08:25 AM
BigBeezy needs to find a water proof belt for times like this :lol:

Willie Escalade
09-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Good shit! :lol:

Bobzz
09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
You're kidding right? Your writing is a waste of electrons dude, go back to stocking shelves at Wal-Mart

StaggerLee
09-09-2009, 06:13 PM
How the hell did Beezy do all that? And without his chalk!

ts-lover.com
09-09-2009, 06:47 PM
bulging beezy bi's are hidden

I love a good Beezy story

Silcc69
09-09-2009, 06:47 PM
http://www.forumeter.com/video/186264/Bigbeezy-deadlifting-500-Pounds

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118948731

I sense an odd trend on here.

http://i30.tinypic.com/idacy9.gif

freak
09-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Reading the BigBeezy stories I came to realize that he was the kid in school that got beat up and one day he discovered steroids. I have seen it before, the school wimp goes on crazy cycles and then bam, instant over inflated asshole. Thinks people like him better because he is now a big muscle guy, in reality they liked him better before.

And stop talking about yourself in the 3rd person, it just makes your stories more annoying then they already are.

2009AD
09-10-2009, 01:24 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118948731

Bigbeezy's fairy tales keep getting taken down. The admiins on bodybuilding must know that BB is an asshole.

tommymageeshemales2
09-10-2009, 02:09 AM
No, what's more likely is they don't appreciate irony. What's more, they take the posts down because the humour is too close to their bone for their liking.

So in simple terms, so that even you can understand, he's taking the piss. And more power to him.

I've grown fond of your stories Beez, keep them coming!

Dirky
09-10-2009, 02:43 AM
No, what's more likely is they don't appreciate irony. What's more, they take the posts down because the humour is too close to their bone for their liking.

So in simple terms, so that even you can understand, he's taking the piss. And more power to him.

I think too many people are taking Big Beezy too seriously. More seriously than he takes himself. He's probably laughing at some of the negative responses.

I look forward to the next installment of his adventures. The world could use a new hero these days and Beezy just might be the man for the job.

BLKGSXR
09-10-2009, 03:19 AM

I think too many people are taking Big Beezy too seriously. More seriously than he takes himself. He's probably laughing at some of the negative responses.

I look forward to the next installment of his adventures. The world could use a new hero these days and Beezy just might be the man for the job.thats the main reason he does theses little stories