PDA

View Full Version : Friends by drugsociation..........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-09-2009, 12:57 AM
yes I made up a word "drugsociation"

How many folks do you know are friends with each other solely because they have a steady supply of drugs (i.e. they don't have to buy their own supply all the time they can bum off of others)

You ever witnessed people like this out in public?
it's hilarious how they will do things like fabricate a weird ass story to break the ice with the person they want to get drugs from, or see them run into a room with someone else and try to jump in at the last minute....

hippifried
09-09-2009, 02:22 AM
It goes beyond that. People assotiate because they have something in common. Drug users bum off each other, & hang out because sooner or later, one of them will come up with something. A steady suppy is always nice, but a steady supply of anything from food to attention will draw hangers on. If somebody stops using drugs, they're out of the group of "drugsociates" whether they ever had any supply of drugs or not.

It's amazing how many friends you don't have when you stop doing whatever it was that caused so many people to associate with you.

Dirky
09-09-2009, 02:28 AM
Cokeheads are the worse.

... so I've heard.

TsVanessa69
09-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Cokeheads are the worse.

... so I've heard.
I'm a pothead, in the privacy of my own home, with my own.
:wink:

Alyssa87
09-09-2009, 02:37 AM
I think its more sad than funny :?

props to all the people out there fighting the good fight!
one day at a time : )

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/m_b83dc9364f5320bd2751791bc116802c.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/m_b371c29d86ba934037c2c0f2cd5954a8.jpg

Dirky
09-09-2009, 02:41 AM
Cokeheads are the worse.

... so I've heard.

Potheads aren't greedy like cokeheads. They're just something incredibly annoying about being in a room full of people on coke.

peggygee
09-09-2009, 03:46 AM
Been there, now that I'm clean I haven't seen any of the people
I used to roll with in years.

Pray that they're okay.

Quiet Reflections
09-09-2009, 04:32 AM
When i stopped doing coke and prescription drugs i think i lost about 10 friends. I actually ran into one recently and after 5 minutes of talking he asked me if i was holding. I knew it would happen but was still disappointed that he couldn't keep it out of the conversation after all we had been through. Oh well all the good ones still stuck by me

TsVanessa69
09-09-2009, 05:20 AM
Cokeheads are the worse.

... so I've heard.

Potheads aren't greedy like cokeheads. They're just something incredibly annoying about being in a room full of people on coke.
It is.
At least when me and Mimi smoke then go out, EVERYBODY has fun!
People on coke look pathetic with those runny noses and wired jaws.
Especially I feel bad for those super georgeous girls that guys drool over and she can't control her jaw.

giovanni_hotel
09-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Drug friends sadly were never your 'friends' to begin with.

I have friends who do weed and drink, but I try to steer clear of people who have a similar drug history to my own, by that I mean are currently using heavily what I used to do in the bad old days.

No matter what you do or who you think you are, hard drugs will kick your ass mightily at some point if you don't jump off that train before it crashes.

My PSA for HA.