PDA

View Full Version : New Order Cover Song

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Ok, so my band did a cover song. We thought we were above it, that cover songs were really just a form of hero worship and wish fulfillment passed off as homage. After all, why re-record someone else tune when it was already done right the first time? Well, someone told me that they would automatically hate this particular cover song given the way my band sounds with our own material. A Challenge! So for completely immature reason we decided to forge ahead and cover New Order's, "Bizarre Love Triangle". ...Hope we didn't stomp all over your adolescence with this one! (Copy and paste where applicable)

http://www.skullcandymedia.com/biazarrelovetriangle.mp3

rockabilly
09-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Could you please cover "Punk Rock Girl" by the Dead Milkmen , sorry i hope you do requests. ;)

Oh and awesome cover Jamie , great song.

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Fuck yeah... Punk Rock Girl is an all time favorite of mine. I always find myself explaining the Beach Boys/California Dreaming mistake in the lyrics to complete strangers when ever it comes on...

rockabilly
09-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Fuck yeah... Punk Rock Girl is an all time favorite of mine. I always find myself explaining the Beach Boys/California Dreaming mistake in the lyrics to complete strangers when ever it comes on...

Another reason that you fuckin rule Jamie! You have great taste in music , throw in a Ramones cover and " What do i get " by the Buzzcocks and i'll be in bliss ... and maybe "Bela Lugosi's Dead" the extended version if you do goth rock . :twisted:

JamesHunt
09-08-2009, 03:42 AM
is that you singing?

rvince
09-08-2009, 03:45 AM
I like it.
And free music to download legally is always cool.

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-08-2009, 03:45 AM
Yup, thas'sa me...

rockabilly
09-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Oh and ya need to do "Ashes to Ashes" by the incredible David Bowie.

Ben
09-12-2009, 05:55 AM
I like it....