PDA

View Full Version : BIGBEEZY is Auditioning For The GAME SHOW **WipeOUT** HELP

BigBeezy
09-07-2009, 08:51 PM
**Bigbeezy is going to start trying on different outfits and posting pics in this thread for the misc to evaluate**

for those of you who are unaware with the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvRRbFgMO4A&feature=

it is a game show with a few obstacle courses and you compete against the other contestants for $50,000 dollars

He has an audition at the end of the week, he is going to wear an extra small bodybuilding t-shirt, his weightbelt, some spandex and his converse. he is going to carry a tub of protein around and keep a bag of chalk with him. Going to talk in the third person the whole time during the interview.

A buddy tried out and they asked him, what are you going to say right before you run.

Here is what Bigbeezy came up with

"Bigbeezy came here to do two things (spit on the ground) Make some money (do the tittie dance while staring at the camera) and whoop some ass WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and then he will take a scoop of protein out of the jar and dump the dry powder in his mouth.

Give bigbeezy some other ideas, if he gets on the show, oh yea, it will be epic.

rockabilly
09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Not epic ... LEGENDARY!!

barefootjoe69
09-07-2009, 10:10 PM
How about dead lifting the host for a clean set of 10?

tommymageeshemales2
09-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Losers audition. You mean to say Bigbeezy is auditioning the show for himself.

Quiet Reflections
09-08-2009, 02:45 AM
Good Luck I hope you get it

NjTranceAddict
09-08-2009, 03:07 AM
I cannot accurately describe how much I can't stand Beezy.

GullyFoyle
09-08-2009, 03:14 AM
Not epic ... LEGEENDARY FAIL!!

Fixed

Although the YouTube video of the virgin is appropo.

buckjohnson
09-08-2009, 07:28 AM
How about like Superman, that when Lois dies, Superman spins the earth backwards on its axis in order to reverse time, to reverse Lois's death.