PDA

View Full Version : Where to find the newhalfs/ladyboys in Tokyo? China?

zukkobaby
09-07-2009, 07:01 AM
I'm heading to Beijing, Shanghai, then briefly Tokyo next summer. Where are the best newhalf/labyboy clubs? I know China is pretty conservative and might be few if any. Tokyo seems more likely to have good clubs, I'd like either a LB strip club... cabaret show would be okay.

GroobySteven
09-07-2009, 07:05 AM
There is some info on http://www.shemalejapan.com/forum/

Having just spent the summer in Shanghai, I did come across 3 Filipino tgirls in the streets but I don't think there is much bar action.

Most action in Tokyo seems to be massage bar type places.

zukkobaby
09-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Can you get me contact for Hiro? Sounds like he knows his stuff, but I'm not a member of your Japanese site

GroobySteven
09-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Forum is free, http://www.shemale-japan.com/forum/

As much as we'd love to, we don't have time to correspond personally.

alyssats
09-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Been in Beijing and Shanghai many times and loving it there so many yummy guys jeje

Theres a lot of TS girls in China and Asia almost every night in the street famous clubs and bars theres many of them lurking and hunting for guys jeje just open your eyes and use your tranny radar

In Beijing ive never heard of TS clubs/bars most TS girls prefer going to the usual straight clubs they dont like TS clubs try the clubs and bars around the workers stadium area theres hundrends of them strolling and bar hopping there

In Shanghai ive never heard also of TS clubs but most TS friends of mine go to exclusive and upscale bars in The Bund and Xintiandi area, try Bar Rouge

Go get them!

praetor
09-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Liisa Winkler.

SHANGHAI NOW!!! +8615000138618

http://liisawinklergirl.blogspot.com/

alyssats
09-07-2009, 07:13 PM
just to add in Tokyo and all over Japan very famous and i think the most popular TS club is Mr Lady. They give shows which Japanese called show time and you can also request ts girls to sit beside you and take them home if you like, you know Japanese style of gentlemans club. Its all over Tokyo and Japan hard to miss it

Good luck ;)

GroobySteven
09-08-2009, 04:58 AM
just to add in Tokyo and all over Japan very famous and i think the most popular TS club is Mr Lady. They give shows which Japanese called show time and you can also request ts girls to sit beside you and take them home if you like, you know Japanese style of gentlemans club. Its all over Tokyo and Japan hard to miss it

Good luck ;)

The caveat being for the shot entrance and a few drinks, expect $500 and up.

youngbgates
09-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I know most of the lb scene in the Tokyo area of Japan is located in Shinjiku. It's about an hours drive or so from Roppongi (main party district in the Tokyo area). Don't know the name of any clubs there though. Google should help and maybe some of the girls from ShemaleJapan work out in that area?

alyssats
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM

Good luck ;)

True actually 500US$ is normal and not expensive in Japan ;)

zukkobaby
09-09-2009, 01:11 AM

Good luck ;)

True actually 500US$ is normal and not expensive in Japan ;)

Wow! originally assumed something like AsiaSF... $500 is just the cover?