PDA

View Full Version : Men 4 Women/What do you want???

tygren1@yahoo.com
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Here and now express what it is that you want out of men, life, people, etc. What do you want from men? How do you want people to see you? Where do you want to be? Let me know.:)

AngelinaTorres
09-06-2009, 03:50 PM
I do not seek love but one day surely a man who loves me for who I am and assume myself, a sincere man, a man who I can trust, taking me to the restaurant 1 or 2 times week, a responsible man and protector, a man who is able to make love to me several times a day
i want people to see me like a woman happy and fill
I want to be in USA

slip969
09-06-2009, 07:33 PM
I do not seek love but one day surely a man who loves me for who I am and assume myself, a sincere man, a man who I can trust, taking me to the restaurant 1 or 2 times week, a responsible man and protector, a man who is able to make love to me several times a day
I want to be in USA

Why on earth would you want to be in the USA?

AngelinaTorres
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
well simply because it is a country that I greatly appreciate. I have known great people, and some Americans have a mentality that I like, many of the people I know stinks in the U.S. are polite, courteous, well educated and know how to have fun, I love Europe for the architecture, the culture and history, unfortunately, France is a country very close and I don't feel like i'm at home here.
i will try if i don't like i will move to another place it's not a prob ;)

buckjohnson
09-07-2009, 12:59 AM
I want to be in USA

Can I get in line Messenger from Torres?
You are beautiful soul.

You don't have to seek... I am right here.

Peace and Love

tygren1@yahoo.com
09-07-2009, 04:56 AM
When I asked: where do you want to be?, I meant in life. What do you want your life to be like?

AngelinaTorres
09-07-2009, 07:56 PM
You are beautiful soul.

I know u here baby, i miss u...

When I asked: where do you want to be?, I meant in life. What do you want your life to be like?

Very good question, i don't know :) step by step

buckjohnson
09-11-2009, 08:28 AM
You are beautiful soul.

I know u here baby, i miss u...

Very good question, i don't know :) step by step

AT. I miss you very, very, much. I want your life to be like mine..just like mine, and I want to be where you are.

Build me a road, dear, and I will come runnin’
No matter how long or how hard it may be (Where ever you are)
I have the light from your love, dear, to guide me
I promise I’ll be there whenever you need

AngelinaTorres
09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
AT. I miss you very, very, much. I want your life to be like mine..just like mine, and I want to be where you are.

Build me a road, dear, and I will come runnin’
No matter how long or how hard it may be (Where ever you are)
I have the light from your love, dear, to guide me
I promise I’ll be there whenever you need

U an Angel baby - U are in my heart

buckjohnson
09-11-2009, 10:11 PM
So AT.

If I bulid you a road...will you come running?