PDA

View Full Version : how bout a separate section for picture threads?

surfblue
09-06-2009, 12:11 PM
instead of having to put them all in general eh? :lol:

dderek123
09-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Ur from Canada, eh?

flabbybody
09-06-2009, 06:35 PM
what starts out as a pic thread often morphs into a discussion and then an argument (of course), so I'm not sure if it's a great idea to create a separate topic area for pics, imho

surfblue
09-09-2009, 08:18 AM
what starts out as a pic thread often morphs into a discussion and then an argument (of course), so I'm not sure if it's a great idea to create a separate topic area for pics, imhowell in the picture section description, it should say 'post pics and ALSO discuss pics' or something like that :)

ive seen picture threads with discussions and commentary, but the thread is still always mostly pictures

its just that the general section is so active that picture threads are always being buried by other threads, so they die quick. a picture section should make it easier to find what you like and also easier to contribute.

also a picture section might make more people go all out with their pictures :)

surfblue
09-11-2009, 07:02 AM
PLEASE MODS!!! :(

Quiet Reflections
09-11-2009, 07:38 AM
good luck with that surf. Thats just more stuff to moderate for copyrighted material, stuff that needs watermarks, pics of girls that don't want their pics posted, cartoon pics from sites that dont want their stuff posted, generally offensive pic posts, and of course trolls that will destroy it with racist/sexist/whatever-ist BS. People already bitch about this section needlessly i cant imagine them voluntarily taking on that too.

surfblue
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
good luck with that surf. Thats just more stuff to moderate for copyrighted material, stuff that needs watermarks, pics of girls that don't want their pics posted, cartoon pics from sites that dont want their stuff posted, generally offensive pic posts, and of course trolls that will destroy it with racist/sexist/whatever-ist BS. People already bitch about this section needlessly i cant imagine them voluntarily taking on that too.
lol yeah right... ive sifted throu tons of picture threads and saw copyrighted pics galoer, the mods arent nazis about that shit

but seirously except for that cartoon thread, all the good pic threads are seriously dead :(
im tired of being the only one posting in them. please we need a picture section!

jaycanuck
09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Why? :?

2009AD
09-11-2009, 07:51 PM
This is as good as it gets: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40539

It's a free board. You can always join ShemaleYum or any of the other dozen tgirl sites if all you want are pics.

surfblue
09-11-2009, 10:23 PM
This is as good as it gets: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40539

It's a free board. You can always join ShemaleYum or any of the other dozen tgirl sites if all you want are pics.

ah ty for that but alas, i know already about it.. sadly most of those threads are dead :(

theres always something better about fans sharing their fav pics though than shemaleyum where u only get what they give u which is usualy crappily shot( poor angles lighting) pics

also cant find that at shemaleyum threads dedicated to specifics, close ups rear shots, etc

but really none of the reasons you give against it are what the moderator even said is stopping him.

i was thinking a piecture section would make pic threads more visible to more ppl and will make more ppl use it, this would most likely be the case and would also free up some clutter in general section, lets just try it and see what happens.. please ? :lol:

scroller
09-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Re: how bout a separate section for picture threads?

...instead of having to put them all in general eh? :lol:

HA dies that day.

surfblue
09-13-2009, 09:48 AM

HA dies that day.

no way bro. ha will become the most visisted site on the internet lol

Jericho
09-13-2009, 02:53 PM
If it aint broke, leave it alone!

scroller
09-13-2009, 04:29 PM

HA dies that day.

You're a bit new. HA used to be practically all picture threads all the time, with very small amounts of the drama/psychology threads. It was great. When it officially becomes drama-first, pictures-second, then visits will surely go down, not up.

surfblue
09-14-2009, 07:51 AM

HA dies that day.

You're a bit new. HA used to be practically all picture threads all the time, with very small amounts of the drama/psychology threads. It was great. When it officially becomes drama-first, pictures-second, then visits will surely go down, not up.

damn, maqybe ur right, i guess u people would know best. but maybe thats actually scaring off new comers when they realise this is mostly becoming prety much any other forum with all their bullshit cuz ive noticed less ppl are coming to this site anyway. and im not that new . i used to browse around a lot.i was just too scared to settle on this site until i had my own place lol. i know back when there was picture threads galore this site WAS the shit and i just wish those good old days were back again

and you can bring drama to any section cant u? cuz seperating politics section from general looksw like itworks. its just athat with everything in general, everythings so mixed up its hard to focus on anything.

what i invision is ppl who wanna discuss things can just stay at general, ppl who want more pic oriented threads go to the picture section but can still talk shit and create drama there aswell. anyone know what i mean? is there ANYONE that agrees with me? but i get what u critics are thinking , like change might be a bad thing if it kills the drama but im noticing only all the ppl that do particpate in meaningfiul discussion dont even post in picture threads. they probably wouldnt even noticea picture section

a picture seciton would also give certain ppl who are here for certain reasons more incentive to post pics since they have more reason to believe their stuff aint gettin bumped over and forgotten aabout with threads of a completely different subject matter. theyll be less likeyl to figure its pointless to post pics, deciding to conform to what everfyone else is doing (mostly old posters) which totally upsets the balance of this forum

like, just give me and others a palce to whore at and post pic threads devoted to particular fetishes. im actualy put off by all the controversial threads and having to see them when im browsing for pic threads in the general section, its a bit awkward when i just wanna jerk off :lol:

tmansteve
10-23-2009, 03:25 PM
I think a picture section would be a great idea. I have my own preferences as with everyone else and it would be great to get to them as quickly as possible and then move on to other sections.

It would be the most visited forum out there.