PDA

View Full Version : I'm 30...

zorga
09-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Should I even try to become feminine? I know, I know, that "If you must ask, you should not do it", but still. Any stories about people, who started tranformation at this age?

Thnx

alyssats
09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
for me just do what you feel in life and be happy go girl!

by the way I had some clients who transitioned when they are around 50+ and theres many of them

so go go go!

SexChangeTranny.com
09-05-2009, 09:12 PM
I am not a therapist however if you feel like you truly are a woman in your heart why continue to deny yourself the happiness you deserve sweetie? NO matter what the world may think, no matter how passible or undetectable you may want to be - if you don't have a fulfilled and happy mind and heart it does not matter.

I know many passible girls who are A MESS... Seeking surgery after surgery to create a false sense of fulfillment. These girls don't realize that passibility isn't just the physical but also mental. Mannerisms and actions also play a very important role.

What is your concern with the age?

I am 34 now and I am at the peak of my life. I love myself, my body, my heart and mind. My 30's have been the best years of my life. With some ups and downs but lots of hard work.

I think you need to start seeing a GR trained endocrinologist, and most importantly a therapist so that you can find out if this is the right move. Some men want to transition for sexual reasons so make sure that this is not the case with you, could be anything... but without professional help you won't know for sure.

But then again, if you have felt like this as a child, you would know without having the need for a trained professional.

It is imperative you seek to be around people who accept you and will listen to you - a good trans support system and of corse your friends and family are tremendously important.

Best of luck in your decision.

zorga
09-05-2009, 09:17 PM
for now - thank you, girls. didn't expect such a great response.

i can't say anything more right now. thanks.

Silcc69
09-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Danielle I didn't know u was 34 wow I always thought you were in your mid to late 20's.

Jericho
09-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Doesn't matter what your age.
If you need to, do it!

rockabilly
09-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Be true to yourself .

zorga
09-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Thank You, thank You! I hope it's ok, that i will read your answers for now [without telling smthn about myself]. Girls, you're so nice. Really didn't expect that.

phobun
09-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Thank You, thank You! I hope it's ok, that i will read your answers for now [without telling smthn about myself]. Girls, you're so nice. Really didn't expect that.
Any dick shots?

zorga
09-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Any dick shots?

Not really, no.

p.s. if you were asking - no, i do not have a tiny little one.

AngelinaTorres
09-05-2009, 09:52 PM
It come from inside sweetheart, do what u think it's better for u ;)

phobun
09-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Any dick shots?

Not really, no.

Do you have a tiny big one, or a humongous little one?
I'm not interested. Just being facetious.

zorga
09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Well, it's always on my mind. I mean - always. but it's get crossed - you have to be a man. Not that I am girlish in the sense of "weakiness", if we can call it that. I stand for myself and everything.

I am Libra, too :]

zorga
09-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Any dick shots?

Not really, no.

Do you have a tiny big one, or a humongous little one?
I'm not interested. Just being facetious.

Got that :]

it says me not to reveal, hahah!

zorga
09-09-2009, 11:03 PM
wow, 8th page already! :]

i think it's not the way to go in this age.

please, argument opposite, if you feel to.

just listed things i should forget about:

- friends [and, pleassse, without those phrases "that's not your friend, if he/she doesn't understand" - we all know, what reality is]
- regular job [mostly, as it is in my case, job is not at home with cat on the lap, but in real places with real people / and we know how those people are]
- hobbies [im my case they are pretty much public ones, what requires belonging in some sort/kind of social group]

and by a long measure, those things are what define as human [not male/female, but human].

future options, if i do change:

- to find a DECENT job [by speciality or even without it] is almost impossible. not a millionare, sorry.
- new friends... the life's beauty is about it's diversity - now the MAJORITY of new "friends" will be with one pretty defined interest.

the new life would be driven [forced by] mainly by sexuality, but there's also so many different aspects besides that...

- - -

If you have smthn to say - feel free.

Ryz
09-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Good luck bro

SarahG
09-10-2009, 12:07 PM
wow, 8th page already! :]

i think it's not the way to go in this age.

please, argument opposite, if you feel to.

just listed things i should forget about:

- friends [and, pleassse, without those phrases "that's not your friend, if he/she doesn't understand" - we all know, what reality is]
- regular job [mostly, as it is in my case, job is not at home with cat on the lap, but in real places with real people / and we know how those people are]
- hobbies [im my case they are pretty much public ones, what requires belonging in some sort/kind of social group]

and by a long measure, those things are what define as human [not male/female, but human].

future options, if i do change:

- to find a DECENT job [by speciality or even without it] is almost impossible. not a millionare, sorry.
- new friends... the life's beauty is about it's diversity - now the MAJORITY of new "friends" will be with one pretty defined interest.

the new life would be driven [forced by] mainly by sexuality, but there's also so many different aspects besides that...

- - -

If you have smthn to say - feel free.

There's a matter of wants and then there's a matter of needs.

If its what you need in order to be happy/functional in life/whatever, then all else- passability, family, friends, jobs ...are irrelevant.