PDA

View Full Version : Officially Seeking New Webmaster

TempestTS
09-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Im officially seeking a new webmaster or web partner for my site

My current arrangement has not worked out and in over 6 months they have yet to produce a working site and Im sitting on a ton of content that I have shot that isnt being used right now, thousands of photos and hours of video are just sitting waiting for someone who can make use of it.

I own all my content and domain name free and clear.

Im seeking an competent webmaster with a background building adult sites that will actually be able to get my site up and running. Basic things like paid members area, monthly updates, stats reporting, email, blog, and FTP access so I can upload content updates without having to send a DVD through the mail.

contact me here on the forum, or via PM and lets talk.

Im about to head down to my studio to do another shoot today but I need to find a webmaster so that I can make use of all the content Ive been shooting these last six months.

Here are a few samples of content that is just sitting waiting to be used

BellaBellucci
09-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Call me! I can provide you with a blog, message board, and basic site and I have someone who may be able to help you with the members' area and CMS.

~BB~

Alyssa87
09-05-2009, 10:30 PM
i wanna start my own pay per minute cam & chat site Bella.
how do i do that?

BellaBellucci
09-05-2009, 11:11 PM
i wanna start my own pay per minute cam & chat site Bella.
how do i do that?

Depends. If you want something simple - like a prepaid show site - I can help you. If you want a Niteflirt or Ifriends type site with internal billing system or video being relayed through your own server, then I can't help you but know people who can. I personally specialize in sites based on Wordpress/PHP/CSS and social networking integration and refer the more complicated stuff to friends. You're going to need some serious hardware too for a full-scale site.

~BB~