PDA

View Full Version : THIS CREATURE TRYING TO READ ME

tsmonicaray
09-03-2009, 11:45 PM
THIS BITCH (FRENCHIE) TRYING TO READ ME IN YOUTUBE AS WELL SHE PUT SOME COMENTS TRYING TO READ ME WHEN SHE CAN NEVER COME FOR ME BECAUSE SHE LOOK A HOTT MESS YOU CAN PEOPLE JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF TO SEE WHO REALLY LOOK THE HOTTEST CUZ SHE LOOK LIKE A MEN IN DRAG (':D')

I'AM THE BLONDE ONE

SHE IS THAT UGLY BLACK CREATURE LOL

tsmonicaray
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
THIS IS THE BICTH THAT TRY TO COME FOR ME

BLKGSXR
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
uhm was this necessary ?

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 11:48 PM
post the link to the video where she reads.

Silcc69
09-03-2009, 11:50 PM
UGH I just threw up.

rockabilly
09-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Nice Monica. ;)

tsmonicaray
09-03-2009, 11:54 PM
post the link to the video where she reads.

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT ME HERE BUT SHE DONT SAY MY NAME CUZ SHE IS TO SCARED PLUS SHE MAKE COMENT ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS TRYING TO READ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBB4W-dsME IN THE DESCRIPTION SHE IS REFERING TO ME BECAUSE OF SILICON IN HIPS AND ASS LOL AND ANOTHER LINK SO U CAN SEE HOW UGLY SHE LOOKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07peH_YCDw

IwantAbkShemale
09-03-2009, 11:59 PM
I love some Black T-Girls but damn I'd have to pick you over her any day Monica. You made my dick hard in 5 Seconds.

Alyssa87
i know how ugly she looks.
its kinda sad.

Ryz
i love her drawn on eyebrows and her bugged eyes :)

ozma
09-04-2009, 12:01 AM
In two, three years, y'all would be jerking off to her pics.

I could already see the potential.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
I'm mad you are fighting Dennis Rodman

arnie666
I have I stumbled into a Gay Bar?. 'reads'? .

What a bunch of poofs.

JPJP
09-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Looks like Teck from Real World: Hawaii

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 12:05 AM
omfg yess

Ryz
09-04-2009, 12:06 AM
ughhh that face :puke

tsmonicaray
09-04-2009, 12:13 AM

OMG LMAO TRUE :lol: ':lol:'

yodajazz
09-04-2009, 12:13 AM
THIS BITCH (FRENCHIE) TRYING TO READ ME IN YOUTUBE AS WELL SHE PUT SOME COMENTS TRYING TO READ ME WHEN SHE CAN NEVER COME FOR ME BECAUSE SHE LOOK A HOTT MESS YOU CAN PEOPLE JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF TO SEE WHO REALLY LOOK THE HOTTEST CUZ SHE LOOK LIKE A MEN IN DRAG (':D')

I'AM THE BLONDE ONE

Just think about the people that like you. I know that you have some fans, because I am one of them.

As far as Frenchie, its not the outside looks that count, it sounds like her ugliness is on the inside. If you cannot express Love, you don't have anything of value. This comes from ancient wisdom, and looks like it is true in the case of Frenchie. Monica you express love as beauty and have given the world a form of beauty that some of us love.

My only wish for you, is to speak up and acknowledge your many fans in one of your videos. Or just speak more on your vids and let us know who you are inside as well as the outside.

tsmonicaray
09-04-2009, 12:15 AM

I'AM THE BLONDE ONE

Just think about the people that like you. I know that you have some fans, because I am one of them.

As far as Frenchie, its not the outside looks that count, it sounds like her ugliness is on the inside. If you cannot express Love, you don't have anything of value. This comes from ancient wisdom, and looks like it is true in the case of Frenchie. Monica you express love as beauty and have given the world a form of beauty that some of us love.

My only wish for you, is to speak up and acknowledge your many fans in one of your videos. Or just speak more on your vids and let us know who you are inside as well as the outside.

THANKS BABY I WILL THANKS XOXOXO

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 12:30 AM
whenever i read your name, i think of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9DAtktg4gc

good 1

Nicole Dupre
09-04-2009, 12:39 AM

I doubt it, dummy.

tsmonicaray
09-04-2009, 12:44 AM

I doubt it, dummy.

TRUE NICOLE LMAO

rockabilly
09-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Monica looks great to me. She's cute and curvaceous.

JeniferTS
09-04-2009, 12:55 AM
monica's body sits.

rockabilly
09-04-2009, 12:59 AM
monica's body sits.

Where? ... I know a spot but i'm not gonna say. :oops:

TsVanessa69
09-04-2009, 02:03 AM
All you can do is feel sorry for a cross dresser who envy's girls strong enough to live the life every day all day.
Yes, ladies, this is a hater in every sense of the word.
And a foolish one at that!
She has attacked many girls with her bullshit and if you look at every girl she reads, they ALL are 24/7 girls.
What kills me the most is where he thought he was Gods gift to transexuals and had any room to critisize anyboy!
That bullshit didnt even make sense.
Girl you look good, so you already know shady bitches will always come for you.
Just laugh at that freak and do you!

Nicole Dupre
09-04-2009, 02:07 AM
TRUE NICOLE LMAO

Girl, how much do you wanna bet that Ozma already has jerked off to that beast's hideous pics? lol

ozma
09-04-2009, 02:17 AM
TRUE NICOLE LMAO

Girl, how much do you wanna bet that Ozma already has jerked off to that beast's hideous pics? lol

Finally, some skank on here's giving me some attention! :P

Too bad you already reached your max. And I still can't get hard. So do what you best and go suck it off for me ho.

Get to work.

Nicole Dupre
09-04-2009, 02:19 AM
TRUE NICOLE LMAO

Finally, some skank on here's giving me some attention! :P

Too bad you already reached your max. And I still can't get hard. So do what you best and go suck it off for me ho.

Get to work.

Tell your dad to show me how you like it.

tao1kiku
09-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Does anyone else think she looks like Bill Cosby in that video? laughing

And tsmonicaray, you can share my bed any day!

buckjohnson
09-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Perhaps this Frenchil might have an actual beef not explained in th video.

MonicaRay does look thick and juicy. And I agree with Ozma. Most cats on here will be jackin over her in a few years...if they are not already jackin to her.

LittleGuy
09-07-2009, 01:48 AM
i know how ugly she looks.
its kinda sad.

not very nice to call somebody ugly.

Alyssa87
09-07-2009, 01:49 AM
i'm not very nice

besides i didnt call her ugly.
i was letting monica know that i am aware of the level of ugliness frenchie possesses.

thats pretty different there little one.

giovanni_hotel
09-07-2009, 02:12 AM
The chick on the 'Tube vid has bigger problems trying to formulate a coherent sentence.

Can't diss someone properly if no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

Coroner
09-07-2009, 02:19 AM
What a kindergarten......

blacktgirls
09-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Does Frenchie have any youtube videos of herself , high off a blunt , prancing down the street with a pack of fairies in broad daylight wearing a bikini and shouting out to passers-by , who think she's a freak and ignore her. She either does not know how to tuck in a bikini bottom or she has a horse cock because as she dances around in her bikini her bulge is bouncing half way down to her knees . If Frenchie doesn't have any bikini youtube videos then i think she has a twin sister .

pablovitalrocks
09-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Does Frenchie have any youtube videos of herself , high off a blunt , prancing down the street with a pack of fairies in broad daylight wearing a bikini and shouting out to passers-by , who think she's a freak and ignore her. She either does not know how to tuck in a bikini bottom or she has a horse cock because as she dances around in her bikini her bulge is bouncing half way down to her knees . If Frenchie doesn't have any bikini youtube videos then i think she has a twin sister .HEY THATS MIMI PLASTER! A.K.A HORSEFACE PIMPLE BUTT!

2009AD
09-07-2009, 07:12 AM
Does Frenchie have any youtube videos of herself , high off a blunt , prancing down the street with a pack of fairies in broad daylight wearing a bikini and shouting out to passers-by , who think she's a freak and ignore her. She either does not know how to tuck in a bikini bottom or she has a horse cock because as she dances around in her bikini her bulge is bouncing half way down to her knees . If Frenchie doesn't have any bikini youtube videos then i think she has a twin sister .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Legend
09-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Does Frenchie have any youtube videos of herself , high off a blunt , prancing down the street with a pack of fairies in broad daylight wearing a bikini and shouting out to passers-by , who think she's a freak and ignore her. She either does not know how to tuck in a bikini bottom or she has a horse cock because as she dances around in her bikini her bulge is bouncing half way down to her knees . If Frenchie doesn't have any bikini youtube videos then i think she has a twin sister .HEY THATS MIMI PLASTER! A.K.A HORSEFACE PIMPLE BUTT!

LOL, jhaniah you have the record for most screen names made and banned.

10th letter
09-07-2009, 08:26 AM
maybe theres a misunderstanding and shes merely trying to read TO you since ur command of the english language is on a 3rd grade level

FREEFALLL666
09-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Jesus when did Eddie the Eagle black himself up?

You think if her and Schumacher tried to kiss their chins would make a drumming sound?

Do the airliners charge her extra for the seat in front?

pablovitalrocks
09-07-2009, 12:33 PM

LOL, jhaniah you have the record for most screen names made and banned. :anon

sdman
10-07-2010, 06:41 AM
thats a creature?

natina
10-07-2010, 06:52 AM
I seen a burly beast on sm blvd but after 10 straight years of hrt

(hormone replacement therapy)

guys on here and everywhere or like on it

Deja Vu
10-07-2010, 07:37 AM
sad...just sad...lol

dc_guy_75
10-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Ghetto, the responses, just ghetto. Lol.

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Isn't that Mimi's friend?