PDA

View Full Version : Alyssa got checked!

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Woke up to a missed call, voice, and text message from an old friend of my moms, who has become a friend of mine. But we don’t keep in touch much.
She’s 35 with six, count ‘em six kids. 3 baby daddies, one of them is my cousin who is my age- gross, I know.
Aaaanyway, i call her back, she tells me how she’s stressing out trying to pay bills, take care of the kids, go back to school, make money, keep the house up- all that.
The convo shifted mostly to my cousin, who is the father of two of the kids.
Really, she’s still in love with him, and is hurting because he is with another girl now and has a baby with her. He doesn’t pay child support or see his kids often.
Her plate is so full, and her life is a mess in a lot of ways.

I know quite a few girls like her in similar situations. Stressing over men who they still love and cant seem to hold down to raise their family with.

It really put me in check!
How dare I stress about some guy that doesn’t want to commit, or be serious?
I am a free bird. I still live with the parentalz, go to school on grants, make crazy cash on cam. And I look fuckin great (lol)
NO RESPONSIBILITIES! Nothing holding me down.

Ive been in the dumps over boy drama, and this just pulled me right the fuck out.

:D GOOD AFTERNOON HA :D

rockabilly
09-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Cool Aly. Have a great day. :D

jjhill
09-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Woke up to a missed call, voice, and text message from an old friend of my moms, who has become a friend of mine. But we don’t keep in touch much.
She’s 35 with six, count ‘em six kids. 3 baby daddies, one of them is my cousin who is my age- gross, I know.
Aaaanyway, i call her back, she tells me how she’s stressing out trying to pay bills, take care of the kids, go back to school, make money, keep the house up- all that.
Really, she’s still in love with him, and is hurting because he is with another girl now and has a baby with her. He doesn’t pay child support or see his kids often.

I know quite a few girls like her in similar situations. Stressing over men who they still love and cant seem to hold down to raise their family with.

I am a free bird. I still live with the parentalz, go to school on grants, make crazy cash on cam. And I look fuckin great (lol)

Ive been in the dumps over boy drama, and this just pulled me right the fuck out.

Wait you been in the dumps over boy drama? I been in the dumps over girl drama lol. I'm all ears if you ever need someone to talk too, I been talkin my head off to a mutual friend about my girl drama. lol But yea u good, plenty of guys out there for u to choose from

blonde_sweetheart
09-03-2009, 08:03 PM
It's great when things really get put in perspective!!!

BellaBellucci
09-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Motherhood is the toughest job you'll ever love... but waiting is certainly a good idea too. Don't worry; be happy!

~BB~

JeniferTS
09-03-2009, 08:42 PM

alyssa, your day will come..more than likely when you
least expect it..meanwhile, fly..fly away..you're a free bird..
you're young and have a lot going for you..enjoy the single life
while you can because when you finally get tied down,
you'll be sorry lol

rockabilly
09-03-2009, 08:45 PM
I didn't know she was into bondage. :lol:

JeniferTS
09-03-2009, 08:46 PM
LOL! oh shut your trap billy :wink:

JPJP
09-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Good..you shouldn't be in the doldrums because you're the shit

rockabilly
09-03-2009, 08:53 PM
LOL! oh shut your trap billy :wink:

Make me :oops: ;)

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 08:59 PM
thanks ppl.

as i read that back to myself, i can see how it might seem like i dont feel sorry for her.
i feel very sorry for her. it breaks my heart, really.

im just recognising that the whole thing makes my 'issues' seem infinitesimal.
i thought maybe it would do the same for some of the ppl here.

DL_NL
09-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Reality check, keeps you sane.

Silcc69
09-03-2009, 10:12 PM
6 kids wow just wow.

yodajazz
09-03-2009, 11:53 PM
thanks ppl.

as i read that back to myself, i can see how it might seem like i dont feel sorry for her.

I think your post makes a good point. Lots of people feel sorry for themselves but don't realize what others go through. I have a friend who is burying a woman relative the same age as your friend, this week. She had heart trouble that could have been made worse by stress. And her biggest stress, was the drama of some man that she loved. And I believe she had children by him.

arnie666
09-04-2009, 12:06 AM

Why are you crying over her? She should have kept her legs shut and chosen better men, instead of feckless losers.

Oh and men aren't worth stressing over. We are all cunts sweetcheeks.

barefootjoe69
09-04-2009, 12:36 AM
thanks ppl.

Alyssa,
I know exactly what you are trying to say.
I always tell everyone that when they think they have it bad there is always someone ,somewhere that has it worse.
Be happy with what you have and good things will come to you!

JPJP
09-04-2009, 12:37 AM
What about that one guy in the world who literally has it the worst? What do you tell him? :shock:

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 12:39 AM
see you in Hell

JPJP
09-04-2009, 12:45 AM
He's probably deaf anyway

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 12:46 AM
then why did you ask what i would say to him?

JPJP
09-04-2009, 12:51 AM
rhetorical

barefootjoe69
09-04-2009, 01:18 AM
What about that one guy in the world who literally has it the worst? What do you tell him? :shock:
You just tell him
"Sorry Dude!"

goliath_91710
09-04-2009, 03:17 AM
God damn, you're perfect!

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 03:30 AM
i try to tell em, but they dont listen.

beat him up for me.

rockabilly
09-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Aly is a tough girl to play Hockey. Gettin checked ain't fun. ;)

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 03:42 AM
i cannot wait until the new season of The Office starts.

rockabilly
09-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Not much longer. :D

droog
09-04-2009, 03:50 AM
i cannot wait until the new season of The Office starts.
i feel ya on that one

JPJP
09-04-2009, 04:22 AM
lmaooo good ol toby

BLKGSXR
09-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Aly is a tough girl to play Hockey. Gettin checked ain't fun. ;)fucks wrong with you-didnt you play full check hockey growing up?

rockabilly
09-04-2009, 04:37 AM
I was goalie mutha-fucka :lol:

BLKGSXR
09-04-2009, 04:39 AM
I was goalie mutha-fucka :lol:that doesnt mean shit- goalies can leave their little abyss and chuck a ninja if they get momentum
Sry bout the hijack-
Ontopic- Proud you came to that realization in your life and wish you luck in the future alyssa.Keep moving forward

slip969
09-04-2009, 04:52 AM
I'd say the being free part is what everyone should be doing. Way too many times, I see young and stupid kids who can't even take care of themselves having kids and then break up.

MrF
09-04-2009, 05:19 AM
I think this kind of reaction (in the OP) is common. We see misery around us and feel happy for the parts of our lives that are going well.

It's probably one reason bad news sells so well in the news media. People see news about an airplane crash, or a far-off earthquake or wild fire, and as long as it didn't affect them personally, they somehow feel better. It's like "whew, if I think I got it bad -- what about those folks !".

nsagent
09-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Woke up to a missed call, voice, and text message from an old friend of my moms, who has become a friend of mine. But we don?t keep in touch much.
She?s 35 with six, count ?em six kids. 3 baby daddies, one of them is my cousin who is my age- gross, I know.
Aaaanyway, i call her back, she tells me how she?s stressing out trying to pay bills, take care of the kids, go back to school, make money, keep the house up- all that.
Really, she?s still in love with him, and is hurting because he is with another girl now and has a baby with her. He doesn?t pay child support or see his kids often.

How dare I stress about some guy that doesn?t want to commit, or be serious?

Why are you crying over her? She should have kept her legs shut and chosen better men, instead of feckless losers.

Oh and men aren't worth stressing over. We are all cunts sweetcheeks.

Speak for yourself junior because I'm a damn good man. The problem for me is finding a good woman. So until I find that woman I'll continue to be free like alyssa.

AmericanDream
09-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I feel for people in alot of situations, but it seems like this 35 year old was in need of a reality check 3 kids ago. I don't think you can really feel sorry for someone who keeps doing it to themselves. Who I'd feel sorry for is the 6 kids who have no father and a mother who can't handle it all.

I can't feel sorry for someone who's main problems are ones they created themselves, like having 6 kids with 3 different unsupportive fathers. I do feel sorry for the kids though, but I don't think feeling sorry ever got anything done.

Alyssa87
09-04-2009, 11:23 PM
thats why i love you :p

AmericanDream
09-04-2009, 11:40 PM
I know and you know I love ya back : D