PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do??

Nautica
09-03-2009, 04:41 AM
http://news.aol.com/article/stranger-slapped-screaming-child-in/653392?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link2|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle %2Fstranger-slapped-screaming-child-in%2F653392

:shock: :shock:

nsagent
09-03-2009, 04:49 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/nsagent/2gtwz83.gif

Damn I cant believe something like that happened, in my home town no less. What the hell was the mother doin when it happened?!? Lookin like damn fool probably.

BLKGSXR
09-03-2009, 04:53 AM
to the guy-do the same to him with a closed fist-:lol:
If he cant handle the crying walk away smh. fucking simpleton motherfucker.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-03-2009, 05:28 AM
I know I'm going to take a lot of flak for what I'm about to say but: Whatever happened to children should be seen and not heard? Why are people who don't have children or don't have them anymore treated like second class citizens? Why is it that people with children feel it's their right to inflict them on others? Also to the previous poster why should the 61 year old have had to of moved on? Why isn't it the mother who should have exited the scene? If people choose to have children that's fine but now with the "It's all about me" mentality why is it expected that society should put up with inconsiderate parents and their snot-nosed poorly behaved spawn. I think people should have to pass a test to be a parent. It's harder to get a fishing license for God's sake!

Legend
09-03-2009, 05:34 AM
I know I'm going to take a lot of flak for what I'm about to say but: Whatever happened to children should be seen and not heard? Why are people who don't have children or don't have them anymore treated like second class citizens? Why is it that people with children feel it's their right to inflict them on others? Also to the previous poster why should the 61 year old have had to of moved on? Why isn't it the mother who should have exited the scene? If people choose to have children that's fine but now with the "It's all about me" mentality why is it expected that society should put up with inconsiderate parents and their snot-nosed poorly behaved spawn. I think people should have to pass a test to be a parent. It's harder to get a fishing license for God's sake!

Nobody has the right to hit anyone i don't care if they are 61 or 6 years old, keep your f**king hands to yourself.Telling someone to please keep their kids quiet is way different them bitch slapping them.That old man is a coward i bet he wouldn't have hit that kid if the father was there.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-03-2009, 05:36 AM

Nobody has the right to hit anyone i don't care if they are 61 or 6 years old, keep your f**king hands to yourself.Telling someone to please keep their kids quiet is way different them bitch slapping them.That old man is a coward i bet he wouldn't have hit that kid if the father was there. True he shouldn't have hit the child but in reading the story he did ask the mother first to quiet the child down. Back to my original point: What gives inconsiderate parents the right to inflict their brats on others?

hippifried
09-03-2009, 05:42 AM
Hmmm... I'd be looking real hard to find a reason to check his back yard with some cadaver dogs.

BLKGSXR
09-03-2009, 05:42 AM
well sulka I understand what you mean. But the child is what 2 years old. I doubt many two year old children will be quiet if their parentals say hush. The guy is 61 years old, he was merely aggravated because the child was crying.The mother tried but seriously the guy slapped a 2 year old girl 5 or 6 times said in the videolink after one more aisle-if its like any walmart out in CA then its pretty small aisles I mean shit I was at one today buying stuff and I heard kids crying, does that give me the right to slap them if I get mad because they wont shut up?-Hell no it entirely immoral.This incident lies with the morality, in which the guy was charged and will probably be found guilty- to show that when it comes to down to it causing harm to anyone will get you in big trouble.-I think the guy is lucky he isnt charged with GBI-Great Bodily Injury.

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I think of Walmart as a shit hole that attracts the bottom feeders of humanity. I haven't been in one in years, but as I remember, almost everyone who was shopping there was obese, horribley dressed, and not very bright.

I wouldn't bring a kid into ANY Walmart. Wasn't that where people rioted and looted when they released some dumass video game system? How classy. lol

Legend
09-03-2009, 05:51 AM

Nobody has the right to hit anyone i don't care if they are 61 or 6 years old, keep your f**king hands to yourself.Telling someone to please keep their kids quiet is way different them bitch slapping them.That old man is a coward i bet he wouldn't have hit that kid if the father was there. True he shouldn't have hit the child but in reading the story he did ask the mother first to quiet the child down. Back to my original point: What gives inconsiderate parents the right to inflict their brats on others?

That kid and her mom had as much right to be in that store as that old bitter geezer,kids cry in stores all the freakin time and you don't see people assaulting them.If that geezer had a problem with the kid he should have left the store and he wouldn't have charges for assaulting a little kid.

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 05:53 AM
And btw, who beat the old guy with the fugly stick? Jesus, if I saw him ANYWHERE, I'd walk in the opposite direction. He has "angry douchebag" written all over his hideous face.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-03-2009, 06:00 AM

That kid and her mom had as much right to be in that store as that old bitter geezer,kids cry in stores all the freakin time and you don't see people assaulting them.If that geezer had a problem with the kid he should have left the store and he wouldn't have charges for assaulting a little kid. Again I'm not defending the man's actions but are you incapable of seeing the other side of this? You argue that the mother and child have every right to be there and the "geezer" should have left. Sorry but the reverse is also true but I'm not going to argue this point any further as it's clear you don't get that. If it was me I'd have apologized for the child's crying and if I felt I was annoying someone I would have left (maybe a few minutes in the car so as to calm the child before attempting to enter the store again).

Legend
09-03-2009, 06:39 AM

That kid and her mom had as much right to be in that store as that old bitter geezer,kids cry in stores all the freakin time and you don't see people assaulting them.If that geezer had a problem with the kid he should have left the store and he wouldn't have charges for assaulting a little kid. Again I'm not defending the man's actions but are you incapable of seeing the other side of this? You argue that the mother and child have every right to be there and the "geezer" should have left. Sorry but the reverse is also true but I'm not going to argue this point any further as it's clear you don't get that. If it was me I'd have apologized for the child's crying and if I felt I was annoying someone I would have left (maybe a few minutes in the car so as to calm the child before attempting to enter the store again).

Well there is really nothing to argue about he assaulted a kid and broke the law, he is the guy that broke the law the kid and her mom didn't do wrong.

ilovetgirls36
09-03-2009, 06:48 AM
sounds like legend is one of the many inconsiderate parents...

Quiet Reflections
09-03-2009, 07:29 AM
I gotta say I'm with Legend on this. Its simple assault. If it were two adults and a third party walked up and just hit the most annoying one because he felt like it, he would be in jail. However in this case the one he hit was a minor and not just under 18 she was 2 years old. For all that think this is OK what would you do if i walked just walked up and punched your girlfriend because her voice was pissing me off? Think about your answer and then think that that would be an adult that can take care of themselves and not a helpless toddler with no concept of right or wrong. Only idiots without kids would say some stupid shit like the mother and child were wrong.

Quiet Reflections
09-03-2009, 07:33 AM

you clearly don't have children if you think that works with a 2 yr old. Its called the terrible twos for a reason

Quiet Reflections
09-03-2009, 07:40 AM
I know I'm going to take a lot of flak for what I'm about to say but: Whatever happened to children should be seen and not heard? Why are people who don't have children or don't have them anymore treated like second class citizens? Why is it that people with children feel it's their right to inflict them on others? Also to the previous poster why should the 61 year old have had to of moved on? Why isn't it the mother who should have exited the scene? If people choose to have children that's fine but now with the "It's all about me" mentality why is it expected that society should put up with inconsiderate parents and their snot-nosed poorly behaved spawn. I think people should have to pass a test to be a parent. It's harder to get a fishing license for God's sake!Mothering and fathering a child is very easy(getting pregnant is easy, carrying it for 9 months then giving birth is way harder than hooking a bass) but being a parent is the hardest thing a person can do. Just so you understand..... anyone can get a license and go fishing but that doesn't make you a fisherman

fred41
09-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Substitute the word "Walmart" for "nice restaurant" or "movie theater"....and then substitute slapping the "two year old" with "slapping the two year old's parents"..and you have a more understandable outcome. :)

Teydyn
09-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Well there is really nothing to argue about he assaulted a kid and broke the law, he is the guy that broke the law the kid and her mom didn't do wrong.
Thats not the point he is arguing about. The guy shouldnt have hit the kid. NO one here argues that it was the right thing to do.

BUT why should everyone except the mother with kid leave the store?

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Seriously, I'm kinda bad about stuff like this, in the sense that I will tell the parents to start parenting or learn to keep their legs closed. But that would never be about a kid crying. Kids stop crying on a dime, if they feel they are done looking for sympathy or attention. But when kids are running around and being difficult, I speak up.

Back to that nasty old bastard. If that guy picked up any of my nieces or nephews and smacked them? OMG, I think I'd euthanize him on the spot with whatever was handy.

nohj68
09-03-2009, 09:36 PM
The kid was 2. Two year olds can not comprehend "be quiet" or "shut up." They are babies. I would have been in that guys face the minute he said something, let alone hit my child. And if he did hit him, God help him.

trish
09-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Both had a right to be there, the geezer and mother with child. The geezer didn't have to move on, but he's the one who had a reason to move on 'cause he was the one who was aggravated. The bastard should have his balls crushed slapping a two year old child.

On the other hand, I was in Walmart the other day looking for a giant box of ultrathin condoms when I hear this high pitched squeal that just wouldn't stop. It just continued for like minutes at like super high frequency gouching into my ears and pulling out the auditory nerve by its roots. I finally realized there was this old fart standing just a few paces down the aisle who was so fucking deaf he had his hearing aid turned to maximum volume. The feedback had everyone in the store down on their knees cupping their bleeding ears with the flats of their palms. So I unshouldered my AR-15 which I've a permit to carry (I had it with me because I regard it as a form of symbolic speech) and I poured about thirty pounds of lead into the rude, uncouth bastard. When I walked up and crushed his hearing aid under my heel, everybody just kinda backed away...I assume in relief.

jcinva
09-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Both had a right to be there, the geezer and mother with child. The geezer didn't have to move on, but he's the one who had a reason to move on 'cause he was the one who was aggravated. The bastard should have his balls crushed slapping a two year old child.

On the other hand, I was in Walmart the other day looking for a giant box of ultrathin condoms when I hear this high pitched squeal that just wouldn't stop. It just continued for like minutes at like super high frequency gouching into my ears and pulling out the auditory nerve by its roots. I finally realized there was this old fart standing just a few paces down the aisle who was so fucking deaf he had his hearing aid turned to maximum volume. The feedback had everyone in the store down on their knees cupping their bleeding ears with the flats of their palms. So I unshouldered my AR-15 which I've a permit to carry (I had it with me because I regard it as a form of symbolic speech) and I poured about thirty pounds of lead into the rude, uncouth bastard. When I walked up and crushed his hearing aid under my heel, everybody just kinda backed away...I assume in relief.

Whoa....

Did all this actually happen to you, or is it just something the wall outlet told you?

xxxian
09-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Say something about my kids' behavior and we can have a conversation about it. Touch my kids and you WILL pay for it.

Xian

jcinva
09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
If it's one thing I love, it's Internet Tough Guys.

Some mother fucking old guy touches my kid, I'll rip off his arms and legs and hang him, then pour kerosene on him and burn him right there in the store, then cast Resurrection +1 on him, bring him back to life and then give him a ninja punch so hard it'll kill him and his whole family. That's what I'd do.

Sounds like the kid had it coming.

Like Hillary said, "It takes a village to raise a child."

Well, in this case, one of the villagers decided it was time to administer a little CP.

Pwned!

Maybe the next price rollback commercial should feature one of those 70s Smiley Faces with a big ol' red handprint.

trish
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
I just think young people need to keep their old fart parents and grandparents under control. We can't have them walking around disturbing the peace, breaking sound ordinances, smelling like urine and assaulting people. BTW, it was the wall outlet.

trish
09-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Hillary never condoned physical assault. Pwned!!

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 10:38 PM
I just think young people need to keep their old fart parents and grandparents under control. We can't have them walking around disturbing the peace, breaking sound ordinances, smelling like urine and assaulting people. BTW, it was the wall outlet.

And they need to re-take their behind-the-wheel DL tests at some point too. That bullshit about how they thought "the gas pedal was brake pedal", after they run over and kill dozens of innocent people, is all too common.

Legend
09-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Thats not the point he is arguing about. The guy shouldnt have hit the kid. NO one here argues that it was the right thing to do.

BUT why should everyone except the mother with kid leave the store?

It's an alternative to listening to the kid,what kind of impatient adult gets angry at a little kid for crying anyway have they forgot at their old age they kids are always gonna cry.

jcinva
09-03-2009, 11:04 PM
It's an alternative to listening to the kid,what kind of impatient adult gets angry at a little kid for crying anyway have they forgot at their old age they kids are always gonna cry.

Hello!? That's why there are baby sitters and unemployed boyfriends or older sisters, or in the clutch, closets with locks.

When I go out to enjoy a fine shopping experience, say a beer ball of Schlitz or a new suit, I don't want my Walmart mellow harshed by some caterwauling tyke.

Srsly.

trish
09-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Hello!? This geezer showed less emotional control than a two year old. He should be put away. That's why they have old folk's homes. The child was obviously already unhappy. So what the fuck kind of solution do you think slapping the kid is going to be? Cheer him up and quiet him down?! Seriously, dude. When you go out to enjoy a fine shopping experience and are disappointed, you don't get to slap people around, let alone defenseless children. You need to act like an adult.

SarahG
09-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Substitute the word "Walmart" for "nice restaurant" or "movie theater"....and then substitute slapping the "two year old" with "slapping the two year old's parents"..and you have a more understandable outcome. :)

That's about how I look at it. Kids make noise, that's normal (even when their parents are strict- I used to babysit growing up and I never met a kid that was 100% quiet, 100% of the time)- so parents should take that into consideration in what they do with the child. If they want to go to an expensive steakhouse or the opera or whatever, fine- get a babysitter for the kid and wait until its old enough to 1- behave, 2- enjoy & remember it. It's better for everyone that way.

But... getting pissed off -at the kid- and not the parents, and then slapping a 2 year old girl multiple times because she's being loud... in a walmart? That's inexcusable. The guy needs to be strung up by his balls.

barefootjoe69
09-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Why bring the 2 year old to the store anyways.
There are alternatives! :lol:

Tepres
09-04-2009, 01:50 AM
The kid was crying before he slapped her and she cried after he slapped her. His method might not have been sound, but at least he gave her a legitimate reason to cry.

Nicole Dupre
09-04-2009, 02:02 AM
The kid was crying before he slapped her and she cried after he slapped her. His method might not have been sound, but at least he gave her a legitimate reason to cry. At two, you most certainly do have a reason to cry; you're a kid. But I wouldn't leave a two year old alone to cry in a shithole like Walmart anyway. How the hell did that rancid old douchebag find an opportunity to even pick the kid up, let alone smack her around a bit? Shame on the parents. Shame on the old man. Welcome to Wakmart and the world of American trash of every creed and color. This stuff does not happen in Bloomies or Lord and Taylor. And I guarentee if that old guy does a day in jail, someone will give him a beatdown. Abusing kids, even in prison, is looked down on. Some inmate who's having a day, and who has a two year old daughter, will hand him ass. I'd put money on it.

Tepres
09-04-2009, 02:12 AM
The kid was crying before he slapped her and she cried after he slapped her. His method might not have been sound, but at least he gave her a legitimate reason to cry. At two, you most certainly do have a reason to cry; you're a kid. But I wouldn't leave a two year old alone to cry in a shithole like Walmart anyway. How the hell did that rancid old douchebag find an opportunity to even pick the kid up, let alone smack her around a bit? Shame on the parents. Shame on the old man. Welcome to Wakmart and the world of American trash of every creed and color. This stuff does not happen in Bloomies or Lord and Taylor. And I guarentee if that old guy does a day in jail, someone will give him a beatdown. Abusing kids, even in prison, is looked down on. Some inmate who's having a day, and who has a two year old daughter, will hand him ass. I'd put money on it.

Am I the only one who laughed this story off, and didn't take it so seriously? :lol:

Anyway, I'll leave you with this quote...

He is the hero of every person who has sat through an 11 hour flight and listened to a kid screaming all the way there. I think it should be an FAA regulations that children under 10 are sedated before boarding, they can put them in the cargo hold, out of the way.

Nicole Dupre
09-04-2009, 04:14 AM

Am I the only one who laughed this story off, and didn't take it so seriously? :lol:

He is the hero of every person who has sat through an 11 hour flight and listened to a kid screaming all the way there. I think it should be an FAA regulations that children under 10 are sedated before boarding, they can put them in the cargo hold, out of the way.

I think they should castrate men with low IQs, but I'm a radical tranny. ;-)

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-04-2009, 04:59 AM
I know I'm going to take a lot of flak for what I'm about to say but: Whatever happened to children should be seen and not heard? Why are people who don't have children or don't have them anymore treated like second class citizens? Why is it that people with children feel it's their right to inflict them on others? Also to the previous poster why should the 61 year old have had to of moved on? Why isn't it the mother who should have exited the scene? If people choose to have children that's fine but now with the "It's all about me" mentality why is it expected that society should put up with inconsiderate parents and their snot-nosed poorly behaved spawn. I think people should have to pass a test to be a parent. It's harder to get a fishing license for God's sake!Mothering and fathering a child is very easy(getting pregnant is easy, carrying it for 9 months then giving birth is way harder than hooking a bass) but being a parent is the hardest thing a person can do. Just so you understand..... anyone can get a license and go fishing but that doesn't make you a fishermanSame with parents. Anyone can produce a kid but not everyone can be a parent.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-04-2009, 05:04 AM
Only idiots without kids would say some stupid shit like the mother and child were wrong. Go fuck yourself! You don't know me or anything about me and you're obviously one of those fucktard parents who's world revolves around your child and that's as it should be, but here's a news flash for you Einstein: Mine and everyone else's doesn't! I don't have or want kids but if I did I'd make your parenting skills look pathetic. BTW if you are a parent why are you on here chasing dick? Does your wife know about it? How about your kids? I'm sure they'd be proud.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-04-2009, 05:14 AM

He is the hero of every person who has sat through an 11 hour flight and listened to a kid screaming all the way there. I think it should be an FAA regulations that children under 10 are sedated before boarding, they can put them in the cargo hold, out of the way. GAWD DAMN! Finally someone who gets it! Thanks Tepres! :rock2

Tepres
09-04-2009, 08:20 AM

I think they should castrate men with low IQs, but I'm a radical tranny. ;-)

My IQ was 129, the last time I checked. Am I safe? :D

bte
09-04-2009, 08:38 AM
I would have knocked that motherfucker out if he would have done that to my child (if I had one).

Tepres
09-04-2009, 08:42 AM
I know I'm going to take a lot of flak for what I'm about to say but: Whatever happened to children should be seen and not heard? Why are people who don't have children or don't have them anymore treated like second class citizens? Why is it that people with children feel it's their right to inflict them on others? Also to the previous poster why should the 61 year old have had to of moved on? Why isn't it the mother who should have exited the scene? If people choose to have children that's fine but now with the "It's all about me" mentality why is it expected that society should put up with inconsiderate parents and their snot-nosed poorly behaved spawn. I think people should have to pass a test to be a parent. It's harder to get a fishing license for God's sake!Mothering and fathering a child is very easy(getting pregnant is easy, carrying it for 9 months then giving birth is way harder than hooking a bass) but being a parent is the hardest thing a person can do. Just so you understand..... anyone can get a license and go fishing but that doesn't make you a fishermanSame with parents. Anyone can produce a kid but not everyone can be a parent.

Parents need to start getting back to basics.

jcinva
09-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Parents need to start getting back to basics.

Damned straight, brutha - cinch up that kid's arm and plunge him up with so much balloon that the only sound outta him is his drool hitting the floor. No more crying and fussing in public outta him, then!

That is what you were referring to, right?

praetor
09-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Cut his balls and let bleed to death.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-04-2009, 06:02 PM

Parents need to start getting back to basics. Unfortunately the world is so PC that if anyone saw you using that belt (in the picture) they'd call child welfare/services on you.

BellaBellucci
09-04-2009, 06:13 PM
If anyone laid a finger on my son I swear I'd catch a murder case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2OpFMBReg

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
09-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Are the people who are advocating abusing other peoples' children also pedophiles?

Where do they draw the line on violating innocent children for their own selfish motives?

jcinva
09-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Some sumbitch even so much as looks at my widdle snookums crosseyed, I'll rip a hole in the fabric of the Universe with my awesome Internet Tough Guy wrath!

Love them ITGs

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Are the people who are advocating abusing other peoples' children also pedophiles?

Where do they draw the line on violating innocent children for their own selfish motives?Who's advocating abusing other people's children?

Quiet Reflections
09-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Only idiots without kids would say some stupid shit like the mother and child were wrong. Go fuck yourself! You don't know me or anything about me and you're obviously one of those fucktard parents who's world revolves around your child and that's as it should be, but here's a news flash for you Einstein: Mine and everyone else's doesn't! I don't have or want kids but if I did I'd make your parenting skills look pathetic. BTW if you are a parent why are you on here chasing dick? Does your wife know about it? How about your kids? I'm sure they'd be proud.I'm not married and my family and my exgf knows all about me and she likes TG's too because unlike you we are not ashamed of what we like. If you ever read any of my post you would know I'm no dick chaser(i prefer post op but respect the entire process of transition). Its a shame that in this day and age people equate sexual preference with parenting. I bet your one of those people that think only gay people can make gay kids and i guess we will never know about your parenting skills because no GG will let you fuck her :cry:.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Only idiots without kids would say some stupid shit like the mother and child were wrong. Go fuck yourself! You don't know me or anything about me and you're obviously one of those fucktard parents who's world revolves around your child and that's as it should be, but here's a news flash for you Einstein: Mine and everyone else's doesn't! I don't have or want kids but if I did I'd make your parenting skills look pathetic. BTW if you are a parent why are you on here chasing dick? Does your wife know about it? How about your kids? I'm sure they'd be proud.I'm not married and my family and my exgf knows all about me and she likes TG's too because unlike you we are not ashamed of what we like. If you ever read any of my post you would know I'm no dick chaser(i prefer post op but respect the entire process of transition). Its a shame that in this day and age people equate sexual preference with parenting. I bet your one of those people that think only gay people can make gay kids and i guess we will never know about your parenting skills because no GG will let you fuck her :cry:. Sorry if I don't feel like reading every single one of your posts to read about your life story :sleep :boring . Where did I ever say I was ashamed of what I like? Oh here's another tidbit of knowledge for you: The last time I checked gay people can't biologically have children (unless Dr. you've created some medical miracle I'm unaware of) so your arguement is null and void. Again don't pretend to know anything about me so STFU!

Nicole Dupre
09-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Oh here's another tidbit of knowledge for you: The last time I checked gay people can't biologically have children (unless Dr. you've created some medical miracle I'm unaware of) :lol:

Quiet Reflections
09-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Only idiots without kids would say some stupid shit like the mother and child were wrong. Go fuck yourself! You don't know me or anything about me and you're obviously one of those fucktard parents who's world revolves around your child and that's as it should be, but here's a news flash for you Einstein: Mine and everyone else's doesn't! I don't have or want kids but if I did I'd make your parenting skills look pathetic. BTW if you are a parent why are you on here chasing dick? Does your wife know about it? How about your kids? I'm sure they'd be proud.I'm not married and my family and my exgf knows all about me and she likes TG's too because unlike you we are not ashamed of what we like. If you ever read any of my post you would know I'm no dick chaser(i prefer post op but respect the entire process of transition). Its a shame that in this day and age people equate sexual preference with parenting. I bet your one of those people that think only gay people can make gay kids and i guess we will never know about your parenting skills because no GG will let you fuck her :cry:. Sorry if I don't feel like reading every single one of your posts to read about your life story :sleep :boring . Where did I ever say I was ashamed of what I like? Oh here's another tidbit of knowledge for you: The last time I checked gay people can't biologically have children (unless Dr. you've created some medical miracle I'm unaware of) so your arguement is null and void. Again don't pretend to know anything about me so STFU!
your clearly an idiot because you asked the questions about me, and a person doesn't have to give birth to a child to be a parent(again not something you will probably ever know about). I know all i ever want to know about you and it seems your education is null and void.

trish
09-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Suffice it to say that anyone who recommends bitch slapping a two year old to keep her quiet is an idiot, probably a pedophile and certainly shouldn't ever be left alone with a child.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-06-2009, 01:31 AM
[/quote] only gay people can make gay kids .[/quote] If you want to make a point then CLEARLY STATE IT. I can't help it if you can't elaborate your point more precisely dumbass. Oh and with regards to my education you state it's null and void. FYI I CHOOSE not to be a parent because this world is filled with fucked up individuals (such as yourself) and IF I did want that experience I would choose to adopt a child from the African continent as it's rife with political turmoil & diseases and has tons of orphaned children who need a good home,education, and opportunities to succeed and create a better life for themselves.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Suffice it to say that anyone who recommends bitch slapping a two year old to keep her quiet is an idiot, probably a pedophile and certainly shouldn't ever be left alone with a child. Again who is recommending bitch slapping a two year old? Is the wall outlet talking to you again trish?

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-06-2009, 01:58 AM
your clearly an idiot because you asked the questions about me, and a person doesn't have to give birth to a child to be a parent(again not something you will probably ever know about). I know all i ever want to know about you and it seems your education is null and void. HAHAHAHA you say my education is null and void? You state that I asked questions about you? That would mean that I actually gave a fuck about you (which I don't just to clarify). Obviously you've never heard of a rhetorical question or understand it's meaning. What was that about your education vs. mine?

trish
09-06-2009, 02:02 AM
Oh, I didn't know every post was about you. Sorry.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Suffice it to say that anyone who recommends bitch slapping a two year old to keep her quiet is an idiot, probably a pedophile and certainly shouldn't ever be left alone with a child.
Oh, I didn't know every post was about you. Sorry. My apologizies. I thought that comment was directed at me. I stand corrected. :oops: