PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Jade in Manhattan

TSMissJasmine
09-01-2009, 08:06 AM
I ran into Sexy Jade today in manhattan and convinced her to let me shoot pics and video....Smart, sexy and well hung. A complete woman!

Here's a few pics from today's shoot.

XOXOX -Jas

Willie Escalade
09-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Queen of the Dirty South!

CaptainGeech
09-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Just out of curiosity.... Do you have to use different lighting techniques with darker skinned models? She's no Wesley Snipes but its quite a big change from shooting Kelly Shore and Morgan Bailey. Nice work as always :claps

sugdaddie69
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Nice work as always,Jas. don't you need a assistant? A camera carrier,lol ?

TSMissJasmine
09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Just out of curiosity.... Do you have to use different lighting techniques with darker skinned models? She's no Wesley Snipes but its quite a big change from shooting Kelly Shore and Morgan Bailey. Nice work as always :claps

If I knew what I were doing, probably not. I was moving lighting around during most of Jade's shoot. lol I can't make anyone look more beautiful than they are in person...Jade is absolutely gorgeous.

The thing with lighting is nothing is constant from distance between model and lights, color of walls or set, color of skin and condition of skin are important to gauge. I'm moving lights around. Thanks for the compliment :-)

YES I NEED AN ASSISTANT!!!

MrsKellyPierce
09-01-2009, 10:33 PM
I knew you would rock this shoot out girl! Jade looks amazing! Great work as always!

Deezie274
09-02-2009, 01:58 AM
Damn those are great pics

BeardedOne
09-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Jada is such a sweetie! Always great to see new pix of her.

CaptainGeech
09-07-2009, 06:17 PM

If I knew what I were doing, probably not. I was moving lighting around during most of Jade's shoot. lol I can't make anyone look more beautiful than they are in person...Jade is absolutely gorgeous.

The thing with lighting is nothing is constant from distance between model and lights, color of walls or set, color of skin and condition of skin are important to gauge. I'm moving lights around. Thanks for the compliment :-)

YES I NEED AN ASSISTANT!!!

lol. Thanks for the answer. I think that's how most shoots go for everyone. Great work again.