PDA

View Full Version : how do I delete my acct?

Shemale_luver_str8
09-01-2009, 07:33 AM
If you know can you help me, or if I cannot do it myself can an admin do it please. This is not a pitty me I am leaving HA because of drama thread. I never get on it, and if I do, I just sift thru the forums but barely even look, so I dont need this acct.

Thank you.

Quiet Reflections
09-01-2009, 07:39 AM
you can't and they(mods) don't. Your only two options are to leave, never comeback and forget your password or just lurk/start a new account like everyone else

Shemale_luver_str8
09-01-2009, 07:41 AM
alright, thank you.

blacktgirls
09-01-2009, 10:25 AM
be thankful that you didn't go by your real public name like this stupid bitch girl on here who trash talks and spreads vicious lies about the other girls and then pleads to have her words erased that will be forever associated to her name.

Coroner
09-01-2009, 11:46 AM
1. Destroy your computer.
2. Burn your passport, driverīs license, ID card etc.
3. Blow up your apartment.
4. Grow a beard and change your identity.
5. Dissapear.

NYCe
09-01-2009, 11:59 AM
you can't and they(mods) don't. Your only two options are to leave, never comeback and forget your password or just lurk/start a new account like everyone else

Most people who request for their accounts to be deleted end up coming back, so it's usually a waste of time. But I do delete accounts when asked.

phobun
09-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Most people who request for their accounts to be deleted end up coming back
Except for the girls who publicly leave, because once they're gone, they're gone forever.

Nikka
09-01-2009, 11:09 PM
1. Destroy your computer.
2. Burn your passport, driverīs license, ID card etc.
3. Blow up your apartment.
4. Grow a beard and change your identity.
5. Dissapear.

hahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: