PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Mitchell tied up and tortured, and very happy

tsmandy
08-31-2009, 09:56 PM
Hi Hung Angels,

I know this will probably only appeal to some of you, but for all you bondage aficionados here are some photos from my most recent bondage shoot.

I did a couple of different ties which were simple enough to begin with and quickly became wonderfully difficult. Nipple torture, humiliation, and of course being unable to move really turns me on.

The full set will be up on my site soon, but I thought I'd share some choice pics with you first.

xoxo
Mandy Mitchell
www.mandy-mitchell.com
http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog/

Nikka
08-31-2009, 09:58 PM
sweet pics mandy!

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Like the nipple play Mandy ... ok what kinda knots were those?

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
08-31-2009, 10:24 PM
C'est tres bon! : ) Magnifique even! :D

tsmandy
08-31-2009, 11:51 PM
Like the nipple play Mandy ... ok what kinda knots were those?

I don't know honestly, the style of rope bondage is Shibari and is commonly obsessed over by bondage enthusiasts. I was less focused on the knots and more focused on the precarious position I was being strung up in. I constantly felt like I was about to tip over and off the couch, which my top did intentionally to torment me. Plus my legs were bound in a really intense position which left my hips sore for a week :)

Here is a photo of the tie done on my arms before I was twisted into a pretzel.

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Wow ... just how limber are you ? :lol: looks intense.

tsmandy
08-31-2009, 11:59 PM

I'm very limber, so my top took that as a challenge to devise creative ways to push my limits since normally challenging ties are easy for me.

I have to say I have more fun doing shoots like this than anything else, and I'm really interested in pursuing this alot more in the future.

rockabilly
09-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Cool , do what makes you happy. ;)

Nicole Dupre
09-01-2009, 12:06 AM
LOVE it! :-)

And btw, kudos to whoever bound you. That's a pro job.

shemale-411
09-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Mandy,
Excellent pics and work! Back in my day Mistress Midori in San Francisco was the one to see for shibari. She gave alot of classes, and had several coffee table books published. Haven't seen her in years, but she was thebest.

tsmandy
09-01-2009, 12:37 AM
LOVE it! :-)

And btw, kudos to whoever bound you. That's a pro job.

Thanks Nicole, the person I play with used to work at Kink so they have had some great training and they are pretty committed to learning the intricacies of good bondage.

tsmandy
09-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Mandy,
Excellent pics and work! Back in my day Mistress Midori in San Francisco was the one to see for shibari. She gave alot of classes, and had several coffee table books published. Haven't seen her in years, but she was thebest.

Midori is amazing, I totally have one of her coffee table books on Shibari.

A photo from one of my last bondage shoots ended up in an art show in SF recently and evidently Midori was very appreciative of some of my pics, which made me very giddy (like a little schoolgirl) because I have always been inspired by her work.

SammiValentine
09-01-2009, 02:04 AM
nice ropework and great pics all round :)

Tanuki
09-01-2009, 02:57 AM
your FUN

tsmandy
09-01-2009, 04:47 AM

Thanks Sammi, I'm glad you like them.

rockabilly
09-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Butt floss :oops: I see you've done suspension work too. That is the correct terminology right?

tsmandy
09-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Butt floss :oops: I see you've done suspension work too. That is the correct terminology right?

Yeah that works. I was suspended for a photo shoot earlier in the year. Hopefully will be again very soon.

SammiValentine
09-01-2009, 11:08 AM

Yup I like them makes a change to see these pics ;-) They are fab love doing similar shoots myself for a change! My cameraman is very experienced ropework/bdsm etc so we done a bit in the past! Once he did a fabulous harness and also a chastity belt out of rope. It was awesome, looked fab and really worked, will try and dig out some pics out of archive .. v.old set mind you !!!
xx

CaptainGeech
09-01-2009, 11:11 AM

Wow. That's NOT a place where you want to get rope burn. Ouch! :shock: :P

TsVanessa69
09-01-2009, 05:09 PM

I'm very limber, so my top took that as a challenge to devise creative ways to push my limits since normally challenging ties are easy for me.

I have to say I have more fun doing shoots like this than anything else, and I'm really interested in pursuing this alot more in the future.
I don't even like girls, but those shot were even hot to me. :wink:

LibertyHarkness
09-01-2009, 05:40 PM
love it Mandy :) xxx

I for one like all the BDSM and rope play is great... I bet your an avid fan of hogtied :)

libb x

tsmandy
09-01-2009, 11:40 PM
love it Mandy :) xxx

I for one like all the BDSM and rope play is great... I bet your an avid fan of hogtied :)

libb x

Actually I had never even looked at Hogtied before, I tend to look at the sites my friends work on and talk about so I mainly have looked at Public Disgrace, Device Bondage (when my friend used to work on it) and Wired Pussy.

I really want to break into the armory some night and use one of the mid-evil torture devices they use on DB someday. Ok, nobody breaks into the armory....

LibertyHarkness
09-02-2009, 12:33 AM
lol public disgrace is good , my friend has modelled for them she loved it :)

xxxian
09-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Great stuff, Mandy. The nipple clamps look painful... in a good way. Next let's see you enveloped in rubber.... :-)

Xian

tsmandy
09-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Great stuff, Mandy. The nipple clamps look painful... in a good way. Next let's see you enveloped in rubber.... :-)

Xian

You send the outfit and I will gladly wear it. :)