PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Hookups

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 04:41 PM
I recently posted ads on CL for anonymous sex. One for gay and one for hetro sex. W/I one hour I had 8 responses from men and one from a female. W/I two hours I had 20 responses from men wanting sex for me, giving me times and place to meet, while just 3 from woman. I f/u with the females and found one was a high school teacher who coached girls basketball and track and sent me a webcam pics of her 44dd. one was just someone bored with her marriage, and one was from a reg girl who may have been trolling for tricks. None were actually interested on an anonymous one-night stand. But the guys... all were interested; I got cock pics, ass pics, etc.. I posted the ad three weeks ago, removed it, and I am still getting replies. The email trails of some of these replies are downright scary. I felt like Brittany Spears or one of the Jonas Bros, with the male attention I was getting. My question for those who like to sleep with men is this: With this hyperactivity sexual activity and willing to engaged in scary sexual activities, are you worried about the men you sleep with?

In the late 80's and 90's I worked for an government AIDS task force and one of my job functions was to go into the gay communities and hangouts and monitor and record sexual practices. I recorded many men having 600-700 partners, and for some they got to this # b4 they hit the age of 20.

I also found out many men, particularly those in the black community were living a double life, having sex with both females and males, later termed as being on the "DL", but that was not a active term at the time. This belongs on another thread, but I thought I would let HA member know about my experiment on CL

phobun
08-31-2009, 04:46 PM
I recently posted ads on CL for anonymous sex. One for gay and one for hetro sex. W/I one hour I had 8 responses from men and one from a female. W/I two hours I had 20 responses from men wanting sex for me, giving me times and place to meet, while just 3 from woman. I f/u with the females and found one was a high school teacher who coached girls basketball and track and sent me a webcam pics of her 44dd. one was just someone bored with her marriage, and one was from a reg girl who may have been trolling for tricks. None were actually interested on an anonymous one-night stand. But the guys... all were interested; I got cock pics, ass pics, etc.. I posted the ad three weeks ago, removed it, and I am still getting replies. The email trails of some of these replies are downright scary. I felt like Brittany Spears or one of the Jonas Bros, with the male attention I was getting. My question for those who like to sleep with men is this: With this hyperactivity sexual activity and willing to engaged in scary sexual activities, are you worried about the men you sleep with?

In the late 80's and 90's I worked for an government AIDS task force and one of my job functions was to go into the gay communities and hangouts and monitor and record sexual practices. I recorded many men having 600-700 partners, and for some they got to this # b4 they hit the age of 20.

I also found out many men, particularly those in the black community were living a double life, having sex with both females and males, later termed as being on the "DL", but that was not a active term at the time. This belongs on another thread, but I thought I would let HA member know about my experiment on CL
Did you take any of the guys who responded to your ad for anonymous gay sex up on their offers?

Do you feel that you are living a double life on the DL?

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Good point phobun.

I left that part out.

Had to have so mystery.

No, I am not on the DL, though nobody in my life knows about my HA membership. But also almost nobody knows about my menbership to the online forum at sport illustrated, so i don't know if that means I am on th DL.

Dirky
08-31-2009, 05:12 PM
but I thought I would let HA member know about my experiment on CL

Did you tell all the guys who responded to you that it was only an experiment you were conducting? I can't imagine that going over well with them.

If I were you, I'd just buy a box of condoms and enjoy your status as a gay god. Have fun.

bte
08-31-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm bisexual, and I am hesistant about who I sleep be it male or female. I am more so worried about the males because as you eluded to males tend to be hyperactive in sex especially on CL. I posted something similar to what you probably posted and within I say 30 minutes, there were 10 emails in my inbox. Most of the emails was from married guys and perhaps one or two were actually gay and single.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 05:22 PM
Dirky

First I am told to get a lifetime supply of lotion by a dear friend of mine, then you tell me to get some condoms. What are we having a masturbatory celebration/marathon/smorgasbord going on?

I responded to each person appropriately; as I am allow to choose whom I wanted to be with. I never said I was a sure thing.

My concern is the disparity and the desperation.

As a gay guy, does that not concern you?

Silcc69
08-31-2009, 06:05 PM
If your a straight guy looking for NSA sex from a female you will not find it there at all.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 06:12 PM
Silcc69:

I have met many females thru online and ther such services. That was my main dating service as I am not a bar/club person.

But the quality drop a couple years ago and I had stop searching that way, instead meeting females old fashion way, church, jobs, blind dates, etc..

But when I first started meeting females online, the quality was great. Much so professionally and education wise. less so in the looks, and many had weight and body image issues, and were less than attractive. The perfect package was almost always too young for me.

Dirky
08-31-2009, 06:16 PM
As a gay guy, does that not concern you?

Buck:

Where did I say I was gay? You got the 'guy' part right, though.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 06:18 PM
You are right.

I was drifting out to sea when I wrote that. Have the day off and getting tipsy.

Silcc69
08-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Silcc69:

I have met many females thru online and ther such services. That was my main dating service as I am not a bar/club person.

But the quality drop a couple years ago and I had stop searching that way, instead meeting females old fashion way, church, jobs, blind dates, etc..

But when I first started meeting females online, the quality was great. Much so professionally and education wise. less so in the looks, and many had weight and body image issues, and were less than attractive. The perfect package was almost always too young for me.

18+ mean they grown enough for me.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 06:39 PM
18 IS A LITTLE TOO YOUNG.

Though I met a chickie online once who ask me to wait on my porch to do a "visual drive-by" to see if I was worth stopping for and doing a hookup. She stopped and we chatted..Found out she was 16. And I phone sex operator, which I doubted untli I had her demostrate. She could make Grandpa Jones get an erection with perfection. She had some verbal skills. had to boot her though. Still don't know for sure if it was not some kind of dateline setup.

bte
08-31-2009, 07:08 PM

Though I met a chickie online once who ask me to wait on my porch to do a "visual drive-by" to see if I was worth stopping for and doing a hookup. She stopped and we chatted..Found out she was 16. And I phone sex operator, which I doubted untli I had her demostrate. She could make Grandpa Jones get an erection with perfection. She had some verbal skills. had to boot her though. Still don't know for sure if it was not some kind of dateline setup.

You went out with a 16 year old?

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 07:25 PM
No... I took her to McDonalds right down the street from me, and then we went back to my spot, she ate the food, ( I do not eat at MD), and then we talke. She was from St. Louis, messed up child hood (suprise, suprise), got invovled with prostitution with her sister (she showed me pics of sis, sis was way hotter and older) and then she went home. She called me later to give me examples of her phone sex pattter and I think she let me listen in on some calls thru three way or maybe she taped them , don't remember.

Quiet Reflections
09-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Good point phobun.

I left that part out.

Had to have so mystery.

No, I am not on the DL, though nobody in my life knows about my HA membership. But also almost nobody knows about my menbership to the online forum at sport illustrated, so i don't know if that means I am on th DL. Damn Closet Sports fans. I'm so tired of people being afraid of being outed as soccer fans!!! :P

worldbro
09-01-2009, 04:39 AM

= She stopped and we chatted..Found out she was 16. =

hey buckjohnson...

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:40 AM
worldbro on fire tonight lol

buckjohnson
09-01-2009, 07:38 AM
worldbro, I feel you about Chris Hanson.

Not that I am a pedophile, but I feel they did a lot of damaged to folks who might not have been prediposed to seeking young girls. It was partially entrapment. A major component of establishing/defining a criminal act and criminal liability is "mens rea", which generally means having the capicity or mind to commit the crime.
This could be discussed on another thread.

dj4monie
09-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Interesting thread...

The results from your experiment are very predictable.

In our very conforming culture, you don't need to conduct experiments unless your trying to compile numbers for a report or study.

I could have told you your response would be much higher from males than from females and I'm not getting paid by the Government, this its just common sense.

All the drama created by the media about CL has dropped the talent down to dangerous levels, I wouldn't bother. As you said, many women have body imagine issues or mental issues while quite attractive on the outside...

In other words - TERRIBLE

buckjohnson
09-07-2009, 04:45 AM
I haven't been single very long but there seems to be a recenty mass release of females from mental hospitals because it seems like a lot of the females unbalanced and mentally dysfunctional.

Alyssa87
09-07-2009, 04:48 AM
I haven't been single very long but there seems to be a recenty mass release of females from mental hospitals because it seems like a lot of the females unbalanced and mentally dysfunctional.

if they all seem to be crazy to you.. maybe its not them.

http://images.clipartof.com/small/5840-Insane-Man-In-A-Strait-Jacket-And-Padded-Room-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

buckjohnson
09-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Look, I am not the sanest person in the world. But there is some serious human dysfunctional behavior going on. I just pulled the phone book out. Just the phone book for the side of town I live on. There is 8 pages of listings for mental health professionals. Mental health illness is big bzness.

Alyssa87
09-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Look, I am not the sanest person in the world.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii111/im_undiscovered/img004.jpg

buckjohnson
09-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I try to avoid the antisocial, hypocrisy, and insanity, bigotry, self-hatred, harlot acting, and molls strolling of some of the posters.

I will continue to fulfill this profile.

GG and Tgirls share a same mental profile

Pyschological profile results of transsexuals
Age ranged from 16 to 54 years; 88.4% were male. The prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases was 19.5%, and 17.6% were HIV-positive. Hormone therapy was reported by 91.2%, and 47.4% referred drug and alcohol use; 14.2%, attempted suicide; and 12.5%, history of sexual abuse. Self-mutilation was reported by 5.2%s. Fifty-nine patients (42.7%) had at least one currently psychiatric comorbidity (axis I or II).

GG
for example women are more likely to suffer from depression and major depression then men do. Women are also twice as likely to suffer form post traumatic stress disorder or other anxiety disorders. According to this study women are much more likely to develop an eating disorder than men

Solitary Brother
09-07-2009, 11:13 AM
What your saying rings VERY true to me partly because I have had some crazy online hookups...NOT RECENTLY.
You CAN hookup with a lot of women on CL.
I dont see your quoting of statistic being valued here because some of the girls and some of the guys will see it as an attack on ALL transexuals.
You noticed how people got very defensive when you brought up the gay male partner statistics....
It is useless....most people dont want to hear it even though its true.
Not everyone is like that though but if you average it out...............

Good luck.

buckjohnson
09-07-2009, 03:26 PM
What your saying rings VERY true to me partly because I have had some crazy online hookups...NOT RECENTLY.
You CAN hookup with a lot of women on CL.
I dont see your quoting of statistic being valued here because some of the girls and some of the guys will see it as an attack on ALL transexuals.
You noticed how people got very defensive when you brought up the gay male partner statistics....
It is useless....most people dont want to hear it even though its true.
Not everyone is like that though but if you average it out...............

Good luck.

SB.

Thanks for the headsup. I just wanted to make a personal observation, and do not want it to represent my feelings for the majority of the girls here or the girls I meet on the regular.

MrF
09-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Interesting thread.

I don't have much experience with random anonymous hookups, but I would not expect attractive young women to be using CL or other online venues unless they are hustling for money. An attractive young woman does not need to venture far from her home to find opportunities with men; she probably gets hit on a dozen times a day ! They don't need CL and it's very unlikely you'll find them there. Which generally leaves women who are the opposite of young and attractive.

buckjohnson
09-08-2009, 07:38 AM
I have some attractive females friends, and true, they get hit on all day long, but very rarely by quality cats. So they do occasionally post to online dating sites. But not on CL.

I have met some attractive females online. Most were in it for money. A few, very few, were fuckable and want to fuck until the cops come knocking. However, even the latter had issues not worth persuing beyond the first night.

MrF
09-09-2009, 01:27 AM
I don't think women are as interested in anonymous hookups as men. If they are, they'd be more likely to go to a bar where they can see what they're getting into -- see the guy, talk to him a little, smell his pheromones (LOL). And get their drink on, which lowers their inhibitions.

Trying an anonymous hookup on CL, or similar online venue, seems like a waste of time to me. And to a woman it may seem downright dangerous. Fake ads, lots of undesirable people, crazies. Well, I could be wrong since I haven't really pursued it.

Bars are also inefficient for finding someone you really like, but at least you get the physical attraction part out of the way early in the game and can judge with a short conversation if they are reasonable.

buckjohnson
09-11-2009, 06:13 AM
MrF.

I agree. It just seems that lately more woman are crazier, bitchier, and more out of synch with reality.

Men will always be hornier and more willing ot take chances. I am still getting tons of repsonses.

buckjohnson
09-11-2009, 06:15 AM
MrF.

I agree. It just seems that lately more woman are crazier, bitchier, and more out of synch with reality.

Men will always be hornier and more willing ot take chances. I am still getting tons of repsonses.