PDA

View Full Version : Cars vs Personality

JamesHunt
08-31-2009, 04:31 AM
I read somewhere that the car you drive represents the type of person you are. So what kind of car do you drive, and which cars do you think certain posters on here drive?

JamesHunt
08-31-2009, 04:32 AM

BLKGSXR
08-31-2009, 04:33 AM
I read somewhere that the car you drive represents the type of person you are. So what kind of car do you drive, and which cars do you think certain posters on here drive?your threads are worthless repeats of bullshit to scavenger up whatever drama you can-Please just stop Sylvester.

JamesHunt
08-31-2009, 04:35 AM
I read somewhere that the car you drive represents the type of person you are. So what kind of car do you drive, and which cars do you think certain posters on here drive?your threads are worthless repeats of bullshit to scavenger up whatever drama you can-Please just stop Sylvester.

so you don't own a car?

BLKGSXR
08-31-2009, 04:37 AM

so you don't own a car?
:roll:
smh- once again you fail James-Sylvester what ever your name is.
and yes I own car(s)

JamesHunt
08-31-2009, 04:40 AM

so you don't own a car?
:roll:
smh- once again you fail James-Sylvester what ever your name is.
and yes I own car(s)

well. come along then, what is it, were all dying to know...

is it one of these, I think this sums up your online persona :lol:

JamesHunt
08-31-2009, 05:29 AM
phobun drives a pink tank :lol: