PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Children?

fcukme
08-31-2009, 02:56 AM
Came across this and i have to ask, what are your thoughts on it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5usRgY720&feature=player_embedded

AngelinaTorres
08-31-2009, 03:22 AM
Jazz is an Angel !

I talked to her mother a couple of times she's a great person !

http://www.transkidspurplerainbow.org/index.htm

Quiet Reflections
08-31-2009, 03:23 AM
id be interested to hear from her parents but as long as they aren't coaching her and they are proceeding in a safe, legal, and responsible manner(medically and socially) I don't see any problem with it. She is young but kids are smart these days and aren't as ignorant and naive as they were in the past.

AngelinaTorres
08-31-2009, 03:25 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7nicd_video-transgender-children-part-13_news

Ryz
08-31-2009, 04:24 AM
wow at these youtube comments.

I see this Video and I can't Belive what theat 7 Years Old Chield is Saying! This Chield speek so professional about the Fealings an Transgendered Person is Fealing! Theat I thinking the Parents has Says this Chield What this Chield to have in front of the Camera. I don't think theat an 7 Years old Chield can't knows what for an Gender he / She whant to have! This you know earlyest time on Age of 14 up to X! But Never bevore the Puter

Quiet Reflections
08-31-2009, 04:35 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7nicd_video-transgender-children-part-13_news
thanks for that link. Her parents seem very supportive. shes a lucky girl

Nowhere
08-31-2009, 04:45 AM
I believe one day this will be the norm.

Just give it 50 years or so, given how twisted and prejudice people can be :?

I'm quite sure many of the girls here knew who they were at a very young age, and those who weren't consciously aware of it, only weren't because they didn't know it was a possibility.

peggygee
08-31-2009, 06:42 AM
I believe one day this will be the norm.

Just give it 50 years or so, given how twisted and prejudice people can be :?

I'm quite sure many of the girls here knew who they were at a very young age, and those who weren't consciously aware of it, only weren't because they didn't know it was a possibility.

For me, I knew as early as 4 - 5 years of age that I was born in the
wrong gender.

When I read this headline as a child, I realized that it was possible to
correct the situation.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/christinejorgensen.jpg

Fox
08-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Ah, I remember Barbara Walters had a 20/20 episode about this over a year ago and Jazz and her parents were in it.

jcinva
08-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Naw. No parental coaching or other external influence here.

Seven year olds, in case you didn't know, are remarkly astute at the sort of deep introspection to make life altering decisions, including gender self-assessment.

This is why we routinely let toddlers go out and pick up a carton of cigarettes on their way to the tattoo parlor.

No - wait. We don't. You people are all smoking crack.

At seven years old, I barely knew how to wipe my ass, let alone have the sort of reasoning faculties to put me on track to have my cock cut off.

Even in the complete absence of any sort of weird assed encouragement for this inclination, I'm pretty sure the correct approach to parenting would be along the lines of a pat on the head and, "that's great, honey. Now go out and play."

As best as I can recall from my sevensies, I pretty much didn't know shit about gender or sex, other than say innies vs. outies. Let alone what they did, other than writing my name in the snow.

Today he wants to be a girl; tomorrow, a fireman (sorry, fireperson), and the next a garbage collector or a space man.

This is reckless, not supportive parenting. Some day, there's the distinct possibility of genuine loathing for their parent's permissiveness to indulge this before they were old enough to make an informed decision - say, sometime after the first fucking grade.

AngelinaTorres
08-31-2009, 04:04 PM
thanks for that link. Her parents seem very supportive. shes a lucky girl

you welcome ! has i said she's an angel !

Alyssa87
08-31-2009, 08:44 PM
I was a withdrawn child, severely depressed pre(and early)teen, and an extremely angry and bitter teenager.

I know this to be a direct response from being forced to live as a boy. While I remember most of the pressure to hide my nature was personal, it was only because I was smart enough to know that cross-gender living was unacceptable. I feared the consequences very very much so although it was blatantly obvious I wanted it, I did not act on my impulses. And I died inside for it.
I really was not happy at all until I began transitioning with hormones at 18.

Children have very clear ideas about gender. Its wired in our heads. Its not just social. For some of us, the wiring is tangled. This is not contrived or in any way playful.
More times than not, transgender adults say their transgender feelings go as far back as they can remember.
I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of grown people living in their born sexes saying they felt transgender as kids, but don’t anymore.

Children are whimsical about most things. Gender identity is not one of them.
Even when they are outcasted for it, even when its clear that its viewed as wrong and unnatural, these transgender kids feel so strongly about what they are that they proceed anyway. That says something.
Most of childhood is finding ways to fit in. these kids know they don’t but aren’t pressured into conforming. I think its tragic but beautiful.

bte
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Naw. No parental coaching or other external influence here.

Seven year olds, in case you didn't know, are remarkly astute at the sort of deep introspection to make life altering decisions, including gender self-assessment.

This is why we routinely let toddlers go out and pick up a carton of cigarettes on their way to the tattoo parlor.

No - wait. We don't. You people are all smoking crack.

At seven years old, I barely knew how to wipe my ass, let alone have the sort of reasoning faculties to put me on track to have my cock cut off.

Even in the complete absence of any sort of weird assed encouragement for this inclination, I'm pretty sure the correct approach to parenting would be along the lines of a pat on the head and, "that's great, honey. Now go out and play."

As best as I can recall from my sevensies, I pretty much didn't know shit about gender or sex, other than say innies vs. outies. Let alone what they did, other than writing my name in the snow.

Today he wants to be a girl; tomorrow, a fireman (sorry, fireperson), and the next a garbage collector or a space man.

This is reckless, not supportive parenting. Some day, there's the distinct possibility of genuine loathing for their parent's permissiveness to indulge this before they were old enough to make an informed decision - say, sometime after the first fucking grade.

I don't know about your post. Just because you didn't know anything at that age doesn't mean that another person doesn't. I knew from any early stage that I like both men and women, probably around the age of 6 I think.

Quiet Reflections
09-01-2009, 03:44 AM
At seven years old, I barely knew how to wipe my ass

ha ha ha ha ha you couldn't wipe your ass at 7? :lol: