PDA

View Full Version : batman arkham asylum - who else has it -

tsntx
08-29-2009, 08:45 AM
just me?

http://vodpod.com/watch/1653824-batman-arham-asylum-official-poison-ivy-vignette

Anubis1079
08-29-2009, 12:12 PM
nope, going to beat up on Croc next

tommymageeshemales2
08-29-2009, 08:53 PM
I was actually checking out the back of the box of this very game today, but I opted not to get it (as part of an xbox package).

It also got me thinking, are there any good comic book hero games?? None that I can think of.

rockabilly
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Hulk - Ultimate Destruction is pretty good ... usually movie tie-in games are rushed to market them along w/ the movie and suck. The X-Men legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance games , i thought were good. :shrug:

tsntx
08-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I was actually checking out the back of the box of this very game today, but I opted not to get it (as part of an xbox package).

It also got me thinking, are there any good comic book hero games?? None that I can think of.

actually this is one of the best superhero games ive played - that isnt a lego version

i really am enjoying this one

i would like it more if it were like GTA and you could just wander aimlessly and stuff

and i wish u could be the other characters too ... even if just online :(

Legend
08-29-2009, 10:09 PM
It sucks us 360 owners won't get the joker level.

tsntx
08-29-2009, 10:14 PM

i know and i didnt even care until i got the "glitch" and got so excited bc i realised how much fun it could actually be w/ the roles reversed

rockabilly
08-29-2009, 10:26 PM
It would have been cool to play a single player campaign as Joker ... set traps and elude capture.

tommymageeshemales2
08-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Playing the Joker eh? ... crack jokes and take applause, or abuse, whichever dog, take your pick.

Anyway, here's another game I saw. Anyone played it?

bte
08-30-2009, 01:04 AM
I think they are coming out with DC Online Universe for the PS3. It's going to be a MMO, I am looking forward to that.

Sinister
08-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Got this (batman) and final fantasy dissidia the other day. i'm enjoying both, hands down one of the best superhero games that i've played. I agree with you tsntx, I wish the areas were larger (like gta), that would be crazy roaming gotham city playing as batman or the joker. anyway if anyone is interested there is a game called Infamous that let's u play as someone with powers/abilities with total freedom :twisted:

rockabilly
08-30-2009, 01:54 AM
Anyone play Crackdown ? It was pretty cool to level up and jump over buildings and pick up cars and throw them around. It was an open world game ... maybe Crackdown 2 will be better. :shrug:

tommymageeshemales2
08-30-2009, 02:16 AM
Yeah I liked Crackdown. Was kind of a stop gap in this kind of game for me, until GTA IV came along!

rockabilly
08-30-2009, 02:21 AM
Tommy , did you climb the agency tower ? I didn't like that your character bulked up when you leveled up ... and no create a character feature just pre-set models. But it was fun. :)

stillies77
08-30-2009, 02:23 AM
I replied to the other post about this game thats goin on too...I love it...It is the best Superhero game (until Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 comes out). I picked this up for PS3 and cant put it down...I just saved the 2 hostages from the Jokers boxing glove bomb and I am walking around the Mansion now looking for Dr. Young...the best was when the Batmobile takes out Bane...awesome fuckin game.

CaptainGeech
08-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Anyone play Crackdown ? It was pretty cool to level up and jump over buildings and pick up cars and throw them around. It was an open world game ... maybe Crackdown 2 will be better. :shrug:

Been curious about Crackdown. Looks like amazon is selling it for $15.63. Might have to pick it up.

tommymageeshemales2
08-30-2009, 02:35 AM

Been curious about Crackdown. Looks like amazon is selling it for $15.63. Might have to pick it up.

It's worth it. Rockabilly I never went too far it in to be honest. I don't own an Xbox, so just play my mates when he leaves it with me from time to time. But I agree, I didn't like the ridiculous steroid body!

rockabilly
08-30-2009, 02:44 AM
Yeah , you are a genetically enhanced crime fighting agent ... you dont need to be huge to show strength. It's cool when you jump from rooftop to rooftop ... and miss . If your leveled up enough you survive the fall and leave cracks in the pavement. There's lots of fun to be had in the game , so it's a good buy Captain.

Legend
08-30-2009, 03:05 AM

i know and i didnt even care until i got the "glitch" and got so excited bc i realised how much fun it could actually be w/ the roles reversed

I really think the whole console exclusive content thing sucks.Sony paid for that joker level and on the other hand microsoft paid for gta the lost and the damn,enough already.

Legend
08-30-2009, 03:12 AM
I think they are coming out with DC Online Universe for the PS3. It's going to be a MMO, I am looking forward to that.

I really wanted the dcu mmo because i like the dc characters but at least we're getting something i think the name of the 360 mmo is champions online.

rockabilly
08-30-2009, 05:11 AM
KOTOR mmo looks good , but i wonder if they will make another singleplayer KOTOR?

tsntx
08-31-2009, 05:43 AM

I really think the whole console exclusive content thing sucks.Sony paid for that joker level and on the other hand microsoft paid for gta the lost and the damn,enough already.

totally agree... its not fair to force consumers to want to spend an extra 400$ just to enjoy the game they have more

Ryz
08-31-2009, 05:58 AM
you aren't missing much

tsntx
08-31-2009, 06:00 AM
you aren't missing much

well ive come to learn that... after i think the second CE of a game i bought only to be completly dissapointed w/ the "extras" i stopped buying CE and now just get the SE and hope for the best

BLKGSXR
08-31-2009, 06:58 AM
you aren't missing much

well ive come to learn that... after i think the second CE of a game i bought only to be completly dissapointed w/ the "extras" i stopped buying CE and now just get the SE and hope for the besteh troll modeand off topic buuut -Lovely avatar jen :jerkoff whoops ^_^

Fox
08-31-2009, 08:14 AM
KOTOR mmo looks good , but i wonder if they will make another singleplayer KOTOR?

Probably not. Though Bioware said they were considering a Jade Empire 2 which would be awesome.

hwbs
08-31-2009, 08:17 AM
it got pretty good reviews...i still have too many to finish already...just finished fallout 3 and now working on expansions...

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 08:31 AM

Probably not. Though Bioware said they were considering a Jade Empire 2 which would be awesome.

Seems a shame not to wrap up the Revan storyline , the Outcast of KoToR2 planned to follow Revans trail beyond the Outer Rim and confront the true Sith . :shrug: Jade Empire was a great game , i have the collectors edition w/ the monk character. :D

Fox
08-31-2009, 08:46 AM

Seems a shame not to wrap up the Revan storyline , the Outcast of KoToR2 planned to follow Revans trail beyond the Outer Rim and confront the true Sith . :shrug: Jade Empire was a great game , i have the collectors edition w/ the monk character. :D

Heh, yeah me too. Ironically enough, I'm psyched for the Old Republic mmo but haven't been following that closely. Who knows, they could make reference to Revan in the mmo to help tie up those loose ends.

Oh and sorry for the thread hijack.

tsntx
08-31-2009, 10:42 PM

Heh, yeah me too. Ironically enough, I'm psyched for the Old Republic mmo but haven't been following that closely. Who knows, they could make reference to Revan in the mmo to help tie up those loose ends.

Oh and sorry for the thread hijack.

its cool

and thanx for the compliment gxr ... odd how nobody makes a weird thread about it

kukm4
08-31-2009, 10:46 PM
sorry, going a bit off topic.
Is having the HDD on 360 really important?

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 10:52 PM
Yes