PDA

View Full Version : For the Guys Giving up on Love

jjhill
08-29-2009, 05:23 AM
Guys put on your 808s and Heartbreak cuz it's story telling time.
I'll start off

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter. I thought everything was good then she started acting funny for a couple weeks. Then she basically told me she going threw her own problems but wouldn't tell me. So me trying to be a good man, constantly asked and she flipped out on me one day like I can't do this no more. Now the other problem is, guys constantly tried getting with her all the time. I could be on the phone with her and hear guys trying to holla. Of course that piss me off. So....my thing is. It's like what 1 girl (ts) to 100 interested guys in New York? Cuz she was bad too 23 Puerto Rican, bad. I mean guys wouldn't even know her secret and still holla. I wish I didn't lose her, but nothing I can do about that :?

The one that just want sex is cool. she 35, but right now i'm looking for a relationship.

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 05:25 AM
stfu stalking girls wont help you LMFAO- nah dude its good your looking for a relationship and not just a fuck buddy.Hope all is well whore. lol

Silcc69
08-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Pics! LOL

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Pics! LOLshhhh... PM him your email! lol

jjhill
08-29-2009, 05:28 AM

MrsKellyPierce
08-29-2009, 05:29 AM
lol whore

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 05:31 AM
lol whoreive been calling him that for months. awe well. :lol:

jjhill
08-29-2009, 05:31 AM
lol whore

Hell yea they are Kels, both of them. lol, and might i add ghetto lol

MrsKellyPierce
08-29-2009, 05:32 AM
Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

jjhill
08-29-2009, 05:34 AM
Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

exactly, i gotta get back to the Chi lol :wink:

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 05:36 AM
Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

exactly, i gotta get back to the Chi lol :wink:you act like thats any better smh jj smh/

jjhill
08-29-2009, 05:40 AM
The one I dated before she moved in told me she would stop working. It started down hill when she would reply to texts, look at me and say "but, I'm not working!". I lost it months later when I allowed myself to be talked into thinking it was ok if she worked once a month. Well when I called her, another dude LOL answered her phone. I cursed, and screamed at her and I think from then on she just wanted to get as much out of me as she could before it went to hell in a hand basket.

Can you believe in the end I towed a car 500 miles one way and left it for her parents? They have never thanked me. :(

damn i'm sorry bro. I feel your pain. Idk how I would of reacted if a guy answered her phone. I would of lost it too. Big time!

Silcc69
08-29-2009, 04:27 PM
still waiting on da pics!

jjhill
08-31-2009, 11:44 PM
So only two guys on here haven gotten their hearts stumped on? yours truly and somedude99? lol, damn i wish it was more girls (ts) my age in the NY area lol

oh and slicc about the pics, i'm not trying to get caught up just in case things miraculously turn around lol

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 11:49 PM
JJ it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

jjhill
08-31-2009, 11:56 PM

I normally would agree with that statement, but I feel like Carl Thomas on this one. "I wish I never met her" lol

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 11:59 PM
Never trust a big butt and a smile. lol

jjhill
09-01-2009, 12:03 AM
The thing could be too that it was my first experience with a ts, so it was like my first experience with a gg.

sugdaddie69
09-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

So you can trade them ghetto bitches for some REAL ghetto bitches :roll:

jjhill
09-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

LMFAO u right sug u right lol

sugdaddie69
09-01-2009, 12:10 AM

Fuck That,naw it ain't

jjhill
09-01-2009, 12:12 AM
I need to put that Too Short album on to get my chi-town playa mentality back lol

sugdaddie69
09-01-2009, 12:18 AM
You'll get over it,take it from a ole G,just like you got over the gg heartache,you'll get over the ts heartache.Yes i've had my heart smashed before,thats what bitches do,ts or gg don't matter.
Can't wait to have it smashed again.That period together before the bottom falls out,when its new,she sprung on you,you sprung on her,its priceless.Worth the heartache.Close the door and on to the next bitch,the next sprung,the next heartache.

sugdaddie69
09-01-2009, 12:20 AM
[quote="jjhill"]I need to put that Too Short album on to get my chi-town playa mentality back lol[/quote

LOL,that pic i sent you awhile back of the one that had me sprung,is the reason "Short"is my Avatar..that bitch...jeez.

jjhill
09-01-2009, 12:43 AM
You'll get over it,take it from a ole G,just like you got over the gg heartache,you'll get over the ts heartache.Yes i've had my heart smashed before,thats what bitches do,ts or gg don't matter.
Can't wait to have it smashed again.That period together before the bottom falls out,when its new,she sprung on you,you sprung on her,its priceless.Worth the heartache.Close the door and on to the next bitch,the next sprung,the next heartache.

Thanks Sug!!

jjhill
09-01-2009, 12:45 AM
[quote=jjhill]I need to put that Too Short album on to get my chi-town playa mentality back lol[/quote

LOL,that pic i sent you awhile back of the one that had me sprung,is the reason "Short"is my Avatar..that bitch...jeez.

lmfao damn! I'm playin that Short Dawg right now

BeardedOne
09-01-2009, 01:42 AM
OK, maybe I'm just too lily-assed white to understand the lingo, but I think I get the basics:

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

But you blow off Bitch A for Bitch B.

Bitch B wants a 'relationship' but gets bored with the sex eventually and ditches you for the next victim. Not cool.

By the time you discover that Bitch B is insane and insincere, Bitch A is disinterested, so all you have left is Right Hand A and Left Hand B to date.

Now, bluntly, what part of "This is how women/wimmin/gurls operate" are you not grasping?

yodajazz
09-01-2009, 01:48 AM
I'll start off

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter. I thought everything was good then she started acting funny for a couple weeks. Then she basically told me she going threw her own problems but wouldn't tell me. So me trying to be a good man, constantly asked and she flipped out on me one day like I can't do this no more. Now the other problem is, guys constantly tried getting with her all the time. I could be on the phone with her and hear guys trying to holla. Of course that piss me off. So....my thing is. It's like what 1 girl (ts) to 100 interested guys in New York? Cuz she was bad too 23 Puerto Rican, bad. I mean guys wouldn't even know her secret and still holla. I wish I didn't lose her, but nothing I can do about that :?

The one that just want sex is cool. she 35, but right now i'm looking for a relationship.
Too young, too hot equals too many dudes equals confusion. That's why a lot of guys avoid the hottest one but look for someone who will really appreciate them. You will know becuase she will do things to let you know that you are on her mind.

Ryz
09-01-2009, 02:01 AM
wa sup scrubs

worldbro
09-01-2009, 04:30 AM
I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter.

Well I'll just be taking this; doesn't seem like you'll be needing it anymore...

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:36 AM
OK, maybe I'm just too lily-assed white to understand the lingo, but I think I get the basics:

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

Bitch B wants a 'relationship' but gets bored with the sex eventually and ditches you for the next victim. Not cool.

By the time you discover that Bitch B is insane and insincere, Bitch A is disinterested, so all you have left is Right Hand A and Left Hand B to date.

Now, bluntly, what part of "This is how women/wimmin/gurls operate" are you not grasping?

I think I'm to black to comprehend that lol, that went over my head. Felt like I was taking the GRE again lol

BLKGSXR
09-01-2009, 04:37 AM

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

I think I'm to black to comprehend that lol, that went over my head. Felt like I was taking the GRE again lol
too black to comprehend close but not there yet JJ lmfao you will see what I mean via yahoo...

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:37 AM
I'll start off

Too young, too hot equals too many dudes equals confusion. That's why a lot of guys avoid the hottest one but look for someone who will really appreciate them. You will know becuase she will do things to let you know that you are on her mind.

Well to be honest, I fucked shit up. Cuz I kept comparing her actions to those of my ex. She was letting me know that I was on her mind for a while til I fucked up

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:39 AM
I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter.

Well I'll just be taking this; doesn't seem like you'll be needing it anymore...

Ok Imma need my shit back, u see my sig right? lol

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:42 AM
I'll start off

It wasn't like she was too hot (in an overall sense), but to be 23 and probably only transitioning for 3 years she was the bomb lol. I mean no offense the ladies in their early 20's. It's only so much u can expect you know lol.

worldbro
09-01-2009, 04:43 AM

reenlistment requires photographic evidence of such actions

rockabilly
09-01-2009, 04:45 AM
true dat

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:46 AM

reenlistment requires photographic evidence of such actions

oh im on it bro. trust me! I tried to be a good guy, one woman (ts) man, and what happens? those girls was so easy, i think both of them was fuckin their weed men too lol

jjhill
09-01-2009, 04:59 AM

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

wait got it, u actually was dead on until the sex part. there was no sex at all with either of them. thats when i realized bitch b was fucking around, when she was no longer mentioning she was horny. not my fault she moved like a hour away via train lol. ok im done venting

fred41
09-01-2009, 06:06 AM

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

wait got it, u actually was dead on until the sex part. there was no sex at all with either of them. thats when i realized bitch b was fucking around, when she was no longer mentioning she was horny. not my fault she moved like a hour away via train lol. ok im done venting

JJ..correct me if I'm wrong, but...from some other threads I remember you saying you didn't want to bottom or top...or whatever. Are you able to have sex with a TS at all?? If not, then this was doomed to fail from the very start.

jjhill
09-01-2009, 02:09 PM

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

JJ..correct me if I'm wrong, but...from some other threads I remember you saying you didn't want to bottom or top...or whatever. Are you able to have sex with a TS at all?? If not, then this was doomed to fail from the very start.

Your correct sir, I still never had sex with a ts. I was buildin up to that point tho. lol

Silcc69
09-01-2009, 06:11 PM
JJ its S I L C C LOL! WHy does everybody misspell my name on here all the time.

BLKGSXR
09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
JJ its S I L C C LOL! WHy does everybody misspell my name on here all the time.your sig makes everyone gooo ouuu interesting.

TsVanessa69
09-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

THATS RIGHT!!!!

jjhill
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Vanessa bring your sexy ass back to NYC for permanent residence lol

Floyd R
09-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Vanessa, do you still have plans of moving to NYC?

Damn Ghetto ass bitches!

THATS RIGHT!!!!

Floyd R
09-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Considering you have never had sex with a Ts then maybe you need to do this before considering a relationship. Find out if you are able to psychologically deal with having sex with a Ts or if it is something that you are capable of enjoying.

Your correct sir, I still never had sex with a ts. I was buildin up to that point tho. lol

BLKGSXR
09-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Vanessa bring your sexy ass back to NYC for permanent residence lolI hope u get raped by her for saying that. Lmfao PWN

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:11 AM
Considering you have never had sex with a Ts then maybe you need to do this before considering a relationship. Find out if you are able to psychologically deal with having sex with a Ts or if it is something that you are capable of enjoying.

good point floyd. I think when it boiled down to it, she knew I wasn't ready.

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 03:23 AM
guys have more drama than ts girls . wowno guys just talk about them more :lol:

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:26 AM
guys have more drama than ts girls . wowno guys just talk about them more :lol:sure

work vivi

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 03:28 AM
guys have more drama than ts girls . wowno guys just talk about them more :lol:surevivi knows im right-psh JJ said he wants the whole inch haha jk
Hey I believe everyone has problems some more than others but genre(ts,gg,male,etc.) wise its hard to say

JJ-how those bus wheels feel?

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:31 AM
janet jackson

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:31 AM
lol

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 03:32 AM
who is jj?LMFAO the op of the thread-

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:33 AM
gilr hi... i will try but . i just have some work done . i loook like et.. how you been?

oh im good.

what kind of work?

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:34 AM
hell naw yall not hijackin my 808s and heartbreak thread

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 03:35 AM
hell naw yall not hijackin my 808s and heartbreak threadtoo bad!

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:36 AM
susi and alyssa needs to put their heads together and find me a decent girl. like where do i go for a decent girl? church?

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:36 AM
i have hair transplant cover my scar from my forhead work. and lower 1/2 in.. wow i did not know u get so swellen from that ..but i will go out tonight finally..

*proceeds with hjack*

i wanna do that. bring the hairline down some.
but my girl said her hair never grew in right.

who did u go to?

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:39 AM
How could you be so heartless...................

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:39 AM
i did it with dr jefrey emtain .. the guy that did allanahs.. . how long your friend did that .. it takes 6 months to see the result

yeeeeaars ago.

she stil has patches of short ass hair at her temples.

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:40 AM
jj u can find the right girl anywhere , the preoblem i think u like gethooo girls.. no fix for that we like what we like

uh ditto..

i have no advice. sorry.

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:42 AM
oh i dont know

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:45 AM
yall don't have any non ghetto friends? lol j/p j/p

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:47 AM
you were just going on about how youre a pimp and a mini jwbl.

now youre asking 2 bitches for help?

pick a side brotha.

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:47 AM
lmfao, im joking with yall. i'm good, it was just my first experience so........

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:48 AM
you were just going on about how youre a pimp and a mini jwbl.

now youre asking 2 bitches for help?

pick a side brotha.

wait i said i was a pimp? i remember saying i was a mini i mean jwbl jr but. lol

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 03:50 AM
:popcorn:

jjhill
09-02-2009, 03:52 AM
jw is a pussy , so u are a small pussy lol

damn i'm a lovable loser like charlie brown lol

Alyssa87
09-02-2009, 03:54 AM
a tiny vagina

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYC3_BaQt8

rockabilly
09-02-2009, 03:58 AM
jw is a pussy , so u are a small pussy lol

damn i'm a lovable loser like charlie brown lol

Good grief JJ , dont steal my schtick ... thats my game and i got high score playa , ya feel me ?

jjhill
09-02-2009, 04:00 AM
lmfao, i actually said im startin to sound like rock. the thing is i never had luck with ts, since i was 18 lol

MrsKellyPierce
09-02-2009, 04:03 AM
I think it's sad that so many guys see us as not potential girlfriends. I think I am a dedicated and understanding girlfriend. I give my all in a relationship depending on the guy I am with. Each relationship is different, and each relationship takes a part of yourself. So if you aren't ready to give a part of yourself, then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

rockabilly
09-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Chuck Brown ... Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

jjhill
09-02-2009, 04:05 AM
I seen her as a potential Kels, hell I even told my fam about her. Well not everything lol. I actually did the best I could, maybe even to much.

jjhill
09-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Chuck Brown ... Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

thats as funny as ghetto charlie brown

rockabilly
09-02-2009, 04:08 AM
I think it's sad that so many guys see us as not potential girlfriends. I think I am a dedicated and understanding girlfriend. I give my all in a relationship depending on the guy I am with. Each relationship is different, and each relationship takes a part of yourself. So if you aren't ready to give a part of yourself, then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

Relationships work both ways , it wont work if one person is into it and the other is not.

jjhill
09-02-2009, 04:10 AM

Relationships work both ways , it wont work if one person is into it and the other is not.

exactly, and that plain and simple is what end up happening. Like I can go into detail, why it wouldn't of worked out in general but.....

MrsKellyPierce
09-02-2009, 04:16 AM
I seen her as a potential Kels, hell I even told my fam about her. Well not everything lol. I actually did the best I could, maybe even to much. Exactly you gave a part of you up. That is a risk everyone takes when they date someone/love someone. If you weren't willing to do that, then you wouldn't be in the situation in the first place. So take this as a stepping stone/experience. There is a girl that will treat you right and value what you had done for her. Many transsexuals do want a man that will be there for them and support them. Love them like they would any other girl.

To add, I think when a guy tells his family and friends that's a pretty big deal. I think the transsexual girl needs to realize that. She needs to remember what it was like for her when she came out to her family and friends. The sacrifice he is making. When he has the option to lead the life that society expects. I always give these men props.

Furthermore some may argue if you are passable why tell anyone? I always say to this, because your past always catches up to you at some point. It is better to be honest. I have learned from my recent relationship. To the men I believe you must really know you love this girl and she is true to you before you take such a big step like you did, and many of my exes have done. Otherwise she could just be a obstacle for you in your own life, even when you go back to dating just genetic females. You must know yourself and what you really want out of life. Lastly though at least in the end it helps you not hide who you are and you can be comfortable with who you date. I think as long as your family is behind you thats the number one obstacle. But a support system is always needed somewhere.

rockabilly
09-02-2009, 04:18 AM
You cant make someone love you ... it's gotta be mutual. Dust yourself off and pop that collar , live a little. Who knows what might happen later :shrug:

I'll send you my lucky shoes.

jjhill
09-02-2009, 04:22 AM
I seen her as a potential Kels, hell I even told my fam about her. Well not everything lol. I actually did the best I could, maybe even to much. Exactly you gave a part of you up. That is a risk everyone takes when they date someone/love someone. If you weren't willing to do that, then you wouldn't be in the situation in the first place. So take this as a stepping stone/experience. There is a girl that will treat you right and value what you had done for her. Many transsexuals do want a man that will be there for them and support them. Love them like they would any other girl.

To add, I think when a guy tells his family and friends that's a pretty big deal. I think the transsexual girl needs to realize that. She needs to remember what it was like for her when she came out to her family and friends. The sacrifice he is making. When he has the option to lead the life that society expects. I always give these men props.

Furthermore some may argue if you are passable why tell anyone? I always say to this, because your past always catches up to you at some point. It is better to be honest. I have learned from my recent relationship. To the men I believe you must really know you love this girl and she is true to you before you take such a big step like you did, and many of my exes have done. Otherwise she could just be a obstacle for you in your own life, even when you go back to dating just genetic females. You must know yourself and what you really want out of life. Lastly though at least in the end it helps you not hide who you are and you can be comfortable with who you date. I think as long as your family is behind you thats the number one obstacle. But a support system is always needed somewhere.

Thanks for the advice and insight kels and as for rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKKgNC5EpM&feature=related

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 04:24 AM
You cant make someone love you ... it's gotta be mutual. Dust yourself off and pop that collar , live a little. Who knows what might happen later :shrug:

I'll send you my lucky shoes.no offense bro but they must not be working...at least for you. :shrug

rockabilly
09-02-2009, 04:24 AM
:lol:

fred41
09-02-2009, 04:51 AM

..Well yes, but.........when all is said and done..and we get past the handholding and watching the sun go down and the moon come up...and sharing stories and life experiences....when all this has been accomplished...at some point in time...somewhere along the line...

....he still has to be able to have sex with her. If that can't be done...then he'll have to admit that he might have to stick with GGs (assuming there was no problem there......um.....was there?)

...honestly, I don't know about this whole "being ready or not " stuff. You either get hard or you don't...and if you don't , you'll have to tell her that before you decide to start a relationship.

rockabilly
09-02-2009, 04:57 AM

I'll send you my lucky shoes.no offense bro but they must not be working...at least for you. :shrug
No offence taken bro , I'm a big fish in a little pond. I gotta swim upstream and improve my odds. Big cherry is hittin the Big Apple one day believe that playa.

MrsKellyPierce
09-02-2009, 05:02 AM

..Well yes, but.........when all is said and done..and we get past the handholding and watching the sun go down and the moon come up...and sharing stories and life experiences....when all this has been accomplished...at some point in time...somewhere along the line...

....he still has to be able to have sex with her. If that can't be done...then he'll have to admit that he might have to stick with GGs (assuming there was no problem there......um.....was there?)

...honestly, I don't know about this whole "being ready or not " stuff. You either get hard or you don't...and if you don't , you'll have to tell her that before you decide to start a relationship. Well assume if you are in a relationship with a person you would be sexually attracted to them in the first place? I mean that would be stupid to be in a relationship you aren't sexually attracted to the person, unless you are using the person for money...

Floyd R
09-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Getting hard and having sex is the easy part. The difficult part for some men are the negative emotions and thoughts that flood the mind after coming to the realization that they have had sex with a Ts. For some men it is a one time event that is never repeated and for others it is something they constantly want and enjoy.

...honestly, I don't know about this whole "being ready or not " stuff. You either get hard or you don't...and if you don't , you'll have to tell her that before you decide to start a relationship.

MrsKellyPierce
09-02-2009, 05:06 AM
Well said Floyd!
Getting hard and having sex is the easy part. The difficult part for some men are the negative emotions and thoughts that flood the mind after coming to the realization that they have had sex with a Ts. For some men it is a one time event that is never repeated and for others it is something they constantly want and enjoy.

fred41
09-02-2009, 05:15 AM

..not in this case...read the WHOLE thread.

Floyd R
09-02-2009, 05:28 AM
I think you are failing to understand the context of my statements.

fred41
09-02-2009, 05:31 AM
I think you are failing to understand the context of my statements.

..I do understand..and agree with what you're saying...but it doesn't apply to this particular OP.

jjhill
09-03-2009, 10:12 PM
breaking news...me and homegirl cool again. it really ended on a super sour note, like bad x's 10. but now we cool again. that is all

Ryz
09-03-2009, 11:27 PM
jjhill where did you get your avatar from? its fucking jokes

JPJP
09-03-2009, 11:44 PM
jjhill where did you get your avatar from? its fucking jokes

It's cracking me up too

BLKGSXR
09-03-2009, 11:45 PM
JJHill man- Ill tell you like I did earlier- Dont treat people you potentially like as sex objects. Be sincere and they will treat you the same way...Hope everything truly works out bro and good luck.

jjhill
09-04-2009, 04:17 AM
lmfao yahoo search for cam'ron lol