PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Basketball Players ??

AngelinaTorres
08-29-2009, 03:24 AM
Cause i love them !

Mwwwaaahhh !!!

buckjohnson
09-05-2009, 10:45 PM
How about ex basketball players?

AngelinaTorres
09-06-2009, 12:27 AM
I Take ! :lol:

celticgrafix
09-06-2009, 04:55 PM
b-ball is for a bunch of bitch ass pussies

celticgrafix
09-06-2009, 04:57 PM
and ex basketball, give it up u prob played on some jv team warming the bench, ex like u play pro ball or something

2009AD
09-08-2009, 07:17 AM

Someone is jealous. :lol:

celticgrafix
09-14-2009, 10:11 PM

Someone is jealous. :lol:

nope had it been a dude saying that i'd say the same thing jackass

someone knows im right

buckjohnson
10-05-2009, 06:24 PM
actully I did start in jv, lost my starting vasrity position to a freshman who became an all-american, quit because I was not going to sit on the bench my senior year, wrestle instead because my brother was all -state a couple years before and he had all the girls, lost maybe 10 matche while winning 5 or 6, went into the military after graduation, played on hte base football and basketball team, left the service, went to college, play div. 3 basketball one year, quit because I lost interest plus knees were hurting all time. I state this, not to contradict anyone's posting, but to actually document that most cats who are ex basketball players are exs for reason usually not related to talent, but sometimes for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, not getting along the coaches, chasing the pipe, getting hurt, chasing females, of want to concentrate on something else. Angelina interests in basketball players and me telling her I used to play basketball is not an attempt of mine to impress, but just two people trying to know each other better and trying to find common interests.