PDA

View Full Version : Pics of T's taking a Pee...standing up that is!

karaalextv
08-28-2009, 05:33 AM
I'll start the thread

Kara

karaalextv
08-28-2009, 05:40 AM
Uh, lets post some more everyone!

themaster
08-28-2009, 05:45 AM
I swear there is a new topic of T-Girls taking a piss everyday. Get a life and think of a new topic to obsess about.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 05:50 AM
um that's a crossdresser.

karaalextv
08-28-2009, 06:07 AM
well pardon me.

As for 'themaster', YOU GET A LIFE.

I'll obsess about any damn thing I want dear and might I also add that YOU clicked on the topic to see what was inside.

No one held a gun to your head and made you navigate the mouse over the link and click

F off baby

phobun
08-28-2009, 06:32 AM
um that's a crossdresser.Ugh.

Ryz
08-28-2009, 06:52 AM
LOL

Silcc69
08-28-2009, 07:16 AM
This thread is about to get very interesting........

BellaBellucci
08-28-2009, 10:59 AM
deleted.

karaalextv
08-28-2009, 02:54 PM
mmmm

rockabilly
08-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Riley- I see pee i get outta the way. ( The Boondocks )

dgs925
08-28-2009, 07:36 PM
I swear there is a new topic of T-Girls taking a piss everyday. Get a life and think of a new topic to obsess about.

God damn there are a lot of assholes on this board. If you don't have anything constructive to add, why even speak?

Thanks for the newsflash Captain Obvious, so what's your point?

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 08:07 PM
don't get your panties all in a bunch.

BLKGSXR
08-28-2009, 08:11 PM
don't get your panties all in a bunch.but how will they choose what to wear :lol:

SarahG
08-28-2009, 08:32 PM
don't get your panties all in a bunch.but how will they choose what to wear :lol:

Well, that depends on what you're wearing it with.

seanbeag7
08-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Here is one for you lot

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 09:23 PM
that doesn't count seanbeag7..

dgs925 and the cd want to see the cock.

seanbeag7
08-28-2009, 09:38 PM
You can call me Sean.

And posting a picture is better than posting no picture at all.

karaalextv
08-28-2009, 10:40 PM
stop calling me a CD

dgs925
08-28-2009, 10:53 PM
that doesn't count seanbeag7..

dgs925 and the cd want to see the cock.

I never said that, hell I don't really find peeing to be sexy (it's urine for fuck
s sake). What I can't stand is the negativity here. And your attitude is what I was talking about. From your comment you obviously feel superior to the OP, because as you say she's a cd and you are a ts.

Well who the fuck made you the person in charge of who's a ts and whose a cd? From the above comment you can tell that Kara doesn't consider herself a cd. But hell, you are more passable so you are better than her right?

As far as I can tell, the only reason for putting a comment on this post like "umm, thats a cd" is to make yourself feel better by putting someone else down. That tells me all I need to know about what kind of person you are.

Quiet Reflections
08-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I think shes saying shes a TV not a CD. You all should show a little respect. I'm sure all of you are less than perfect. She may not be your type or mine but she is a person with feelings and none of you should be tossing labels around.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 11:05 PM
stop calling me a CD

ok, tv..i apologize.

deadlyray
08-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Well one thing's obvious... JeniferTS is nearly as big an ass as txts. LOL.

rockabilly
08-28-2009, 11:15 PM
+1 to QR

I'm not into the pee thing but , whatever floats your boat. :)

2009AD
08-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Well one thing's obvious... JeniferTS is nearly as big an ass as txts. LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47596

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 11:28 PM
:moon

SarahG
08-28-2009, 11:50 PM
I think shes saying shes a TV not a CD.

And the difference would be? :?:

Not saying JeniferTS is right or wrong, I am just curious how one of the two terms is offensive but not the other.

Dirky
08-28-2009, 11:56 PM

Not saying JeniferTS is right or wrong, I am just curious how one of the two terms is offensive but not the other.

I always thought they meant the same thing too.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 11:58 PM
me three but if TV is what the OP prefers then so be it.

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM

I always thought they meant the same thing too.technically they do mean the same thing. A transvestite is a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.
In example... http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51937

A cross-dresser is to dress in clothing typically worn by members of the opposite sex.
those are dictionary.com definitions. Not some random bullshit like urbandictionary.

Dirky
08-29-2009, 12:29 AM

I always thought they meant the same thing too.technically they do mean the same thing. A transvestite is a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.
In example... http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51937

A cross-dresser is to dress in clothing typically worn by members of the opposite sex.
those are dictionary.com definitions. Not some random bullshit like urbandictionary.

I saw what you did there, BLKGSXR :lol:

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 12:31 AM

I saw what you did there, BLKGSXR :lol:it works riiight? :lol: :king

Dirky
08-29-2009, 12:34 AM

I saw what you did there, BLKGSXR :lol:it works riiight? :lol: :king

Well, I clicked the link expecting to see an example of a transvestite and not the Angry Panty Man but yeah, it works.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 12:54 AM

IMHO, a TV is a man who wears women's clothes as a fetish (nearly always oversexualized) and most CDs are seeking a spiritual or emotional connection to womanhood (nearly always dowdy), even though members of both groups identify as male. I respect that but what I don't respect or appreciate are those people in these groups who go to work everyday as men and then get upset if I don't consider them women when they're 'dressed.'

It's highly insulting to me when someone who hasn't had to make the sacrifices that I have as a transsexual woman demands to be treated as if they have. Plus transvestites mimic female sexually but from a romanticized male perspective believing that there is nothing more to a woman than a thong and a pair of PVC high-heeled boots which is to say that they objectify women no less than chasers (which many also are).

Rule of thumb. If you use the term 'dressed' or dream of going 'full-time,' you're not a woman. Desire alone does not manifest results. While I don't like labels, if you're not on hormones and don't have a consistent female identity you have nothing to complain about when the 'transvestite' or 'crossdresser' label is used to describe you.

Be whatever you want, but dammit be yourself.

~BB~

rockabilly
08-29-2009, 01:02 AM
" I wanna be a lawnmower , cause they are on grass all day. "

Silcc69
08-29-2009, 01:28 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestism

Transvestism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with Transgender.

Transvestism (also called transvestitism) is the practice of cross-dressing, which is wearing the clothing of the opposite sex. Transvestite refers to a person who cross-dresses; however, the word often has additional connotations.

And people need to STFU and leave Jennifer who simply spoke the truth. I'm tired of people trying to earn brownie points when somebotdy tell the truth.

SarahG
08-29-2009, 01:32 AM
Transvestism (also called transvestitism) is the practice of cross-dressing, which is wearing the clothing of the opposite sex. Transvestite refers to a person who cross-dresses; however, the word often has additional connotations.

Right. So TV is the label, CD is the action (the action of "crossdressing").

phobun
08-29-2009, 03:19 AM

God damn there are a lot of assholes on this board. If you don't have anything constructive to add, why even speak?

Thanks for the newsflash Captain Obvious, so what's your point?

What I can't stand is the negativity here.
This board is full of negativity, by all sorts of members all the time.
What you do is perceive negativity by people you personally don't like or with whom you disagree, and then return negativity to them.
You did it to 2009 the other day.
You're a hypocrite.

phobun
08-29-2009, 03:20 AM

What about CD the noun, as in he's a crossdresser.

phobun
08-29-2009, 03:25 AM
stop calling me a CD

ok, tv..i apologize.An older, bulky, inelegant looking TV

SarahG
08-29-2009, 03:31 AM

What about CD the noun, as in he's a crossdresser.

Use in that way is slang, as is "tranny," "tgirl" and any number of similar terms.

B_Neg
08-29-2009, 04:17 AM
you don't have to look or act feminine to be transgendered...simple, get over it and enjoy life. everyone starts somewhere, and has comfort levels or reasons for how far they go... i don't get the need to attack people for having the guts to express themselves when they're less far along than you were when you did...ack, ranting, not cool, lol, have a fantastic day!

Silcc69
08-29-2009, 04:30 AM
^^^^LOL!

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 04:42 AM
you don't have to look or act feminine to be transgendered...

You're kidding, right? What's the point then?

Ahh... screw this. I'm going back to looking and acting like a man then. It's so much easier to just call myself a woman than to actually be one. :roll:

Is it a full moon tonite or something?

~BB~

SarahG
08-29-2009, 04:44 AM
Well he is kinda right, I mean there are FtM's in this world in addition to MtF's...

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 04:46 AM
Well he is kinda right, I mean there are FtM's in this world in addition to MtF's...

ROFL. You remind me of my roomie. I call him 'Sam' because he always has some semantic argument to make. :P

~BB~

SarahG
08-29-2009, 04:48 AM
Its one of my special talents I guess

karaalextv
08-29-2009, 06:06 AM
For the record, I have been on HRT.

There comes a point in every transgendered persons lifepath where they have to make the decision to physically and socially transition.

I have been to that crossroad (no pun intended towards cross dresser's per se), and although I KNOW that I am a woman, do not have the means by which to finish.

I would suggest that, although society LOVES to attach labels to persons (the root cause of all racism and discrimination in the world), if you have the inclination to call someone a CD, TV, or TS in these forums...do not.

It does nothing but hurt.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 06:30 AM

There comes a point in every transgendered persons lifepath where they have to make the decision to physically and socially transition.

I have been to that crossroad (no pun intended towards cross dresser's per se), and although I KNOW that I am a woman, do not have the means by which to finish.

You're on hormones but still live as a man. That makes you a man. Your attitude is outright insulting to those of us who have given up everything to be who we are. You haven't given up anything but testosterone. Good for you - now you're a man drowning in estrogen.

I would suggest that, although society LOVES to attach labels to persons (the root cause of all racism and discrimination in the world), if you have the inclination to call someone a CD, TV, or TS in these forums...do not.

The root cause of racism and discrimination is not labeling. Humans label things in order to identify and catalog. Some people take it one step farther and treat people differently based on the labels that they give and of course that's wrong, but that doesn't make labeling wrong in and of itself. Without a label on the can, how do you know what's inside? And again - YOU self-labeled as a TV.

Maybe the hormones are frying your brain to the point where you think it's legitimate to SELF identify as a TV (duh!) and then claim womanhood, but you're wrong. TS doesn't just mean transsexual, it also means TOUGH SHIT. Make the sacrifices that the rest of us have made and then you will earn the same respect. YOUR attitude 'does nothing but hurt.' I'm deeply, deeply offended. You and I are NOT the same.

~BB~

Ryz
08-29-2009, 06:35 AM

Whats up with the name?

Silcc69
08-29-2009, 06:36 AM

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

SarahG
08-29-2009, 06:56 AM

You do realize your user name is karaalextv?

If I called myself SarahCumDumpster, I think that would forfeit my right to get pissed when someone assumes I'm a "cum dumpster" online.

You're on hormones but still live as a man. That makes you a man. Your attitude is outright insulting to those of us who have given up everything to be who we are. You haven't given up anything but testosterone. Good for you - now you're a man drowning in estrogen.

....Make the sacrifices that the rest of us have made and then you will earn the same respect. YOUR attitude 'does nothing but hurt.' I'm deeply, deeply offended. You and I are NOT the same.

~BB~

Sacrifice? Few two people are going to be the same when it comes to sacrifices... there are girls who get diagnosed early, in tolerant countries, to accepting families, who transition before puberty hits. Comparatively that's not anywhere comparable just in terms of physical pain to someone who was forced to had to go through puberty... forced by circumstance to go through having their forehead of their skull removed & replaced with a metal plate so that they can pass. Or that girl who just survived a stabbing as she watched a total stranger stab her friend(?) to death for being trans on a city street.

Some people really do have it easier than others, some people really do have it harder than others. It would be hard to quantify that in a subjective manner, to say nothing of using it to determine who is "entitled" to call themselves TS.

How many surgeries does it take for that "entitlement"? Or does it also require a certain amount of stabbings, shootings, acid attacks, or broken bones before someone should be able to call themselves TS?

True, there is a big difference between a TV and a TS, and true- not all transgender people consider transitioning... but that's a far cry from saying that being TS requires going threw a set amount of personal or physical sacrifices in the form of pain or social stigmatization.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Sacrifice? Few two people are going to be the same when it comes to sacrifices... there are girls who get diagnosed early, in tolerant countries, to accepting families, who transition before puberty hits. Comparatively that's not anywhere comparable just in terms of physical pain to someone who was forced to had to go through puberty... forced by circumstance to go through having their forehead of their skull removed & replaced with a metal plate so that they can pass. Or that girl who just survived a stabbing as she watched a total stranger stab her friend(?) to death for being trans on a city street.

Some people really do have it easier than others, some people really do have it harder than others. It would be hard to quantify that in a subjective manner, to say nothing of using it to determine who is "entitled" to call themselves TS.

How many surgeries does it take for that "entitlement"? Or does it also require a certain amount of stabbings, shootings, acid attacks, or broken bones before someone should be able to call themselves TS?

True, there is a big difference between a TV and a TS, and true- not all transgender people consider transitioning... but that's a far cry from saying that being TS requires going threw a set amount of personal or physical sacrifices in the form of pain or social stigmatization.

I think you're resorting to hyperbole on this one. The point isn't about suffering - it's about taking appropriate steps to become what it is we want to become and that INCLUDES sacrifice - sacrifice of male privilege. If you want to have a day job as a man with the pay of a man and the privilege of a man, then you are a man. You can't just put on panties to sexually arouse yourself (TV) and call yourself a woman and expect to retain both your male privilege and your femininity. It doesn't work that way. You have to sacrifice one.

~BB~

SarahG
08-29-2009, 07:25 AM
The point isn't about suffering - it's about taking appropriate steps to become what it is we want to become and that INCLUDES sacrifice - sacrifice of male privilege.

I disagree completely. In this context, male privilege is a misnomer. It isn't privilege to get beaten up in school every day because people think you're "too fem/girly to be a proper guy." It's not privilege to get stigmatized by peers who think you're not a hetero-normative male. It's not privilege to be considered a pervert if you like kids while being seen by others as a guy.

The privilege argument only ever works for people who are successful at being "clocked" by their peers, colleagues, families, friends, and greater society as being a normal heterosexual male.

That privilege immediately turns into major hard-core belligerence for everyone who dares break the gender role norms by being too emotional or feminine or weak or anything else along those lines. That's why guys who are bi aren't called bi, they're called "faggots" by greater society while women are freely allowed to be bisexual without running into such slurs (or beyond that; encouraged to do so if they're attractive). When women wear pants, its shrugged off. When people born male wear skirts they get beaten to death and dumped in urban allies where cops usually don't bother to even seriously investigate it.

The more I read other trans (mtf) peoples' stories about their childhoods, and all their problems with peers, classmates, teachers, parents, churches etc who knew- even in childhood, that they were somehow different (maybe not that they were "trans," just that they weren't a normal masculine boy), the more I realize that a lot of trans people never had the luxury of so-called male privilege from the start and this is even more true for those who transition before they've finished their education (and therefore didn't even have "male privilege" to get them in the door of their first job).

B_Neg
08-29-2009, 07:31 AM
yeah, because you all started out looking gorgeous and female from the get go. whatever. you busted your asses and sacrificed to get where you are. why'd you go there, because of what was inside. thats all i'm saying. that and i don't understand how girls farther along or complete in their transition, seem to do more tearing down of newer girls, than supporting...

2009AD
08-29-2009, 07:35 AM
I would suggest that, although society LOVES to attach labels to persons (the root cause of all racism and discrimination in the world), if you have the inclination to call someone a CD, TV, or TS in these forums...do not. It does nothing but hurt.

Oh please. WE put labels on ourselves all the time. There's no problem with the label: White, Black, Latino, Asian, straight, gay, bi, Jew, Protestant, et cetera. The problem arises when people use those labels to generalize about Whites, Black, Latinos, gays....you get the picture?

Crossdressers/transvestites (who dress up on weekends, or when the family/roomates are away and take pics of themselves in deserted places or seedy motel bedrooms) are not the same as transgender women who live their lives as women, undergo medical treatments, surgeries, and name changes.

[/list]

B_Neg
08-29-2009, 07:38 AM
didn't realize you'd beat me to it SarahG...:)

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 07:51 AM
The point isn't about suffering - it's about taking appropriate steps to become what it is we want to become and that INCLUDES sacrifice - sacrifice of male privilege.

I disagree completely. In this context, male privilege is a misnomer. It isn't privilege to get beaten up in school every day because people think you're "too fem/girly to be a proper guy." It's not privilege to get stigmatized by peers who think you're not a hetero-normative male. It's not privilege to be considered a pervert if you like kids while being seen by others as a guy.

I was beat up in school every day just like many girls here. Over time I learned to fake 'maleness' and hence was eventually granted male privilege. Because I wasn't ALWAYS outwardly effeminate (I'd say I started faking it around age 15 and stopped at 26) I had to give it up when I transitioned. A TV more often than not, and certainly in this case, is a male for much longer and hence more locked into being PERCEIVED as male and therefore granted male privilege (if you MUST continue to argue semantics). Many formerly gay transwomen may not have done that and it seems like you're saying it somehow makes them more genuine. Well, on the flip side of that there's a school of thought that says that some transwomen simply prefer straight men over other gay men which is actually what precipitates their transition. I don't believe in that theory, but it's certainly worth discussing.

In the meantime, you're speaking anecdotally about those who never 'gave in.' You're essentially talking about gay or effeminate men. Are you implying that those of us who weren't gay or effeminate for any period of time before transition are lesser because we once garnered respect as males? Well I don't know about any other girls here, but I didn't want respect as a male; I wanted respect as a human being (to no longer be subjected to physical punishment for being different) and therefore resorted, for a time, to hiding my feminine nature.

What you're also implying here is that that makes me less of a woman or that I sold out while you simultaneously and intentionally defend a person who REVELS in that male privilege by labeling THEMSELVES a TV, which is to say they are still a man WELL into their lives. I'm shaking my head at that one.

~BB~

BLKGSXR
08-29-2009, 07:53 AM
i like pho :lol: that is all

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 07:55 AM
i don't understand how girls farther along or complete in their transition, seem to do more tearing down of newer girls, than supporting...

Co-sign. I'm not knocking early transition girls. I'm knocking those who transition a small percentage of the way, give up going any farther, blame their circumstances while the rest of us push on, and then tell the girls who want to go all the way that they're the same as them. That is absolute BULLSHIT.

~BB~

SarahG
08-29-2009, 08:05 AM
A TV more often than not, and certainly in this case, is a male for much longer and hence more locked into being PERCEIVED as male and therefore granted male privilege (if you MUST continue to argue semantics)

Its not semantics when you're proposing that sacrifices somehow define whether or not someone is TS.

All I am saying is that is not an accurate supposition, in reality the differences between a TV and a TS have to lay elsewhere.

Many formerly gay transwomen may not have done that and it seems like you're saying it somehow makes them more genuine.

On the contrary, I am completely and wholly disagreeing with that mindset.

One of the many reasons why we can't define "who is really TS" by talking about sacrifices is because if you do that, then you are effectively saying that someone is "more genuine" if their past went a certain way. That's not any more or less accurate than those primary versus secondary labels.

In the meantime, you're speaking anecdotally about those who never 'gave in.' You're essentially talking about gay or effeminate men.

Perception and reality are two different things. I am talking about how society views people.

I did not say that they are viewing people are correctly.

In fact if anything our society has a craptastic track record when it comes to getting it grossly and hugely incorrect when it comes to viewing people. Just look at all the races and ethncities we used to view as inferior...

Society gets it wrong... almost all the time

while you simultaneously and intentionally defend a person who REVELS in that male privilege by labeling THEMSELVES a TV, which is to say they are still a man WELL into their lives. I'm shaking my head at that one.

No, I didn't give them a free pass either here- if you'll look back a few posts I called them out on their "I am so offended" melodramatic commentaries (whether genuine or not) given their username's spelling.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 08:14 AM
A TV more often than not, and certainly in this case, is a male for much longer and hence more locked into being PERCEIVED as male and therefore granted male privilege (if you MUST continue to argue semantics)

Its not semantics when you're proposing that sacrifices somehow define whether or not someone is TS.

All I am saying is that is not an accurate supposition, in reality the differences between a TV and a TS have to lay elsewhere.

Many formerly gay transwomen may not have done that and it seems like you're saying it somehow makes them more genuine.

On the contrary, I am completely and wholly disagreeing with that mindset.

One of the many reasons why we can't define "who is really TS" by talking about sacrifices is because if you do that, then you are effectively saying that someone is "more genuine" if their past went a certain way. That's not any more or less accurate than those primary versus secondary labels.

In the meantime, you're speaking anecdotally about those who never 'gave in.' You're essentially talking about gay or effeminate men.

Perception and reality are two different things. I am talking about how society views people.

I did not say that they are viewing people are correctly.

In fact if anything our society has a craptastic track record when it comes to getting it grossly and hugely incorrect when it comes to viewing people. Just look at all the races and ethncities we used to view as inferior...

Society gets it wrong... almost all the time

while you simultaneously and intentionally defend a person who REVELS in that male privilege by labeling THEMSELVES a TV, which is to say they are still a man WELL into their lives. I'm shaking my head at that one.

No, I didn't give them a free pass either here- if you'll look back a few posts I called them out on their "I am so offended" melodramatic commentaries (whether genuine or not) given their username's spelling.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree here. If I were to sum up my view in one sentence it would simply be: you can't have it both ways; privilege or not you can't claim both male and female or choose one over the other momentarily or arbitrarily (edit). That's all I'm saying.

~BB~

karaalextv
08-29-2009, 04:06 PM
BellaBellucci, you are my hero.

mikejones
08-29-2009, 06:44 PM
This thread generated a lot of discussion and emotion, but has not demonstrated any strength with respect to photos. A little disappointing so far.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2009, 09:30 PM
BellaBellucci, you are my hero.

Ditto dude.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 04:46 AM

I'm sorry, but you do not "have to" make a decision. In fact, that's the reason why so many people, like yourself, choose to not go 'beyond the point of no return'. Being a TV is not "less than" being a TS, but it is not even CLOSE to being the same. So I don't see what's wrong with being accurate. I was never ashamed of being anything I was before I transitioned; effeminate, queer, transvestite, drag queen, etc. It never "hurt" to live with those labels, because I never felt ashamed of them.

I don't care who transitions, who's gay, who's genderfuct, etc. However, no one is convincing me that I am "just lucky", for ANY reason. I get that from gay men and TVs sometimes, and just have shake my head. Because, from my perspective, "sacrifice" is a very accurate word . Although, over time, my sacrifices may have been rewarded to some extent, there were NEVER any guarentees; not for me or any other TS.

Some may have it "easier", but it's never like pushing a button. And I think that's what holds many folks back; fear of the unfamiliar, impatience, akwardness, etc. But maybe that's a healthy thing, considering the amount of ignorant cretins in this world who would line up to bash your brains in for simply being a tranny. The grass is no greener on this side of the fence. Being 'pretty' and 'passable' has all it's own challenges and potential trappings. So why act like you're in the same boat as we are? Why have the name, but not play the game? I don't look down on any CDs or TVs until they start bitching about why we're not "the same". We're not. If you love yourself, those labels shouldn't matter to you.

phobun
08-31-2009, 05:04 AM
and although I KNOW that I am a woman, do not have the means by which to finish.
Most women would not take pictures of themselves urinating and post them on the internet, especially if they had male anatomy and look like a marginal crossdresser. That is something fetishistic men in drag do, but women do not. It is a sexual fantasy for guys like yourself to say you are a woman.

Many transgenders would do well to take the advice of this good book, and act like a lady, rather than act like a (gay) man.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 06:43 AM
and although I KNOW that I am a woman, do not have the means by which to finish.
Most women would not take pictures of themselves urinating and post them on the internet, especially if they had male anatomy and look like a marginal crossdresser. That is something fetishistic men in drag do, but women do not. It is a sexual fantasy for guys like yourself to say you are a woman.

Many transgenders would do well to take the advice of this good book, and act like a lady, rather than act like a (gay) man.

And you would do well to stfu, instead of acting like a bitter and latent homosexual. I have never seen anyone here with so much to say about everyone but themselves. Unless, that is, you're just get off on letting us know what a dickhead you are.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 11:28 AM
ND

Read your blog.....At least your rantings are consistent.

Phobun
Many male friends of mine have read this book. I haven’t. But the ones that have been greatly influenced by it. Most have had rocky relationships with females to the point you could describe them as abusive. This book has helped them in maturation of becoming a man. One marking of manhood is how you treat the opposite sex... being respectful, not objectifying, etc…

As such, this is a porn forum, an anonymous porn forum at that. It is all about disrespect and objectifying, even something objectionable as posting pictures of TS or TV pissing. So perhaps, sadly, we should not expect folks in this forum to act like a lady and think like a man

DL_NL
08-31-2009, 03:02 PM
This thread generated a lot of discussion and emotion, but has not demonstrated any strength with respect to photos. A little disappointing so far.
Maybe someone can change the thread name? :D

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 03:45 PM
ND

Fuck you yesterday, fuck you today, and fuck you tomorrow.

Is that consistent enough for your pea brain?

Dirky
08-31-2009, 03:49 PM
ND

Fuck you yesterday, fuck you today, and fuck you tomorrow.

Is that consistent enough for your pea brain?

It's good that you get all of your 'fuck you's' out at once. Saves time that way.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Dirky, your response is why I love HA!!!!! Funny. funny, funny.

Your response overwhelmed my pea brain. If we are going to be intimate into the infinity and eternity, with also time travel into to the past, shouldnt we get to know each other a little bit better. I don't take my clothes off for strangers. Hello, my name is Buck, your name is Nicole, I am known for ...you are an international porn star known for... Maybe we can discuss getting to know each other better over dinner. I like taking my first dates to blues concerts/shows, to show off how lovely they..wait a minute, can't do that.

Please don't hijack this lovely thread and it beautiful subject matter...of taking pics of TG pissing. I can't wait for the next photo.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Dirky, your response is why I love HA!!!!! Funny. funny, funny.

Your response overwhelmed my pea brain. If we are going to be intimate into the infinity and eternity, with also time travel into to the past, shouldnt we get to know each other a little bit better. I don't take my clothes off for strangers. Hello, my name is Buck, your name is Nicole, I am known for ...you are an international porn star known for... Maybe we can discuss getting to know each other better over dinner. I like taking my first dates to blues concerts/shows, to show off how lovely they..wait a minute, can't do that.

Please don't hijack this lovely thread and it beautiful subject matter...of taking pics of TG pissing. I can't wait for the next photo.

Hi. My friends, who by and large find me to be consistent, call me Nikki.

You can call me Nicole.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 04:47 PM
So you don't want to be consider friends...but you want to fuck into the enternity?

Dear Nicole...I am just not that kind of guy. First friends, then FWB, then maybe retrieving my soul from eternal damnation.

Then maybe some pics of you pissing..to keep this on point. I am sure that would be such a lovely sight and a great talking point on our first date.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 04:52 PM
So you don't want to be consider friends...but you want to fuck into the enternity?

Dear Nicole...I am just not that kind of guy. First friends, then FWB, then maybe retrieving my soul from eternal damnation.

Then maybe some pics of you pissing..to keep this on point. I am sure that would be such a lovely sight and a great talking point on our first date.

If I were you, I'd get an eternity-size supply of baby lotion.

So don't attempt to placate me, Rod Shaftswell, or whatever the fuck your name is, after your dumbass shady comment.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Nicole

MY almost friend.

I like you. I posted on this because of the inane and insane subject matter.

I know you are too wordly and smart for me to placate. I would not try that.

What do I have to do to get on NIKKI first name status?

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Nicole

MY almost friend.

I like you. I posted on this because of the inane and insane subject matter.

I know you are too wordly and smart for me to placate. I would not try that.

What do I have to do to get on NIKKI first name status?

Don't be a dumass. Then, hold your breath and wait...

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi. My friends, who by and large find me to be consistent, call me Nikki.

You can call me Nicole.

Kinda like one of my fav movies:

Touching, Cowboy, touching. Or should I call you, Mr. McClane? Mr. Officer John McClane of the New York Police Department?
Sister Teresa called me Mr. McClane in the third grade. My friends call me John, and you're neither, shit-head

Dirky
08-31-2009, 05:03 PM
[quote=buckjohnson]Don't be a dumass. Then, hold your breath and wait...

When you turn blue and feel like you're going to pass out, exhale. Take a deep breath and begin the process all over again. Keep doing that for as long as it takes. It may take weeks, maybe even years, but eventually Nicole will warm up to you.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 05:08 PM
[quote=buckjohnson]Don't be a dumass. Then, hold your breath and wait...

When you turn blue and feel like you're going to pass out, exhale. Take a deep breath and begin the process all over again. Keep doing that for as long as it takes. It may take weeks, maybe even years, but eventually Nicole will warm up to you.

Exactly. Where there's life, there's hope.

stewmeat
08-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Nine pages and on two pictures...I am not into the watersports, but would not mind if someone posted pics.